[OPEN] Contact

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [OPEN] Contact

Post by Mizo Takameshi on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:02 am

"Sure, the dorms were actually where I planned to stop first anyway." he replied as he made his way out the door.
Once they were on their way Mizo asked his next question
"So, what room did you get?"
Mizo Takameshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:40 am

He followed Mizo out the door. "Up in 354. Next to some guys named Tiberius, Kukuro, and Kaito, he said. Know 'em well?"
Toshiaki Endō

View user profile http://missingpagesroleplay.com/u27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:49 am

"I know Hawke, and I've seen the others around...I think. I forget sometimes, but I blame the Epilepsy for that. So what hobbies do you have?" he asked
Mizo Takameshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:00 am

He seems really casual about talking about his condition. Especially considering we just met not half an hour ago. Is it just not that big a deal out here?

"Well, when I'm not studying, I spend most of my free time working out or practicing karate. Trying to stay in good shape, all that. Other that that, I'm usually playing guitar or reading."

Thinking of karate, he noticed the tension in his joints. He reflexively stretched as they continued walking, popping his knuckles, shoulders, back, and neck in order. It was a routine he had gone through thousands of times, surely. His thin muscularity was visible as his shirt pulled tight one way and another before settling back down.

"That reminds me, how are the recreational facilities? I think I saw the track down that way as I walked in. Anything else?"
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:55 pm

"The facilities are pretty good. Aside from the track there's a gym, and a swimming pool. The library is really nice too, I spend a lot of time there my self."
Mizo Takameshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:35 pm

"There's a music room too!" Hawke calls from a nearby open doorway after struggling to ignore their conversation. Lifting himself from a chair, he leans on a doorway and pokes his head out, "That's my usual haunt." He says with a smile.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi on Thu May 01, 2014 3:29 am

"Hey Hawke, this is Endō. The new student, I was just showing him around." Mizo said upon Hawke's well timed and excellently executed entrance.
Mizo Takameshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō on Thu May 01, 2014 6:23 am

"Sounds like I won't have to worry about being bored, then," he replied, grinning.

"Tiberius, I take it?" he said, turning to the newcomer. "Toshiaki Endō, pleased to meet you." He nodded his head in greeting. "So, what do you play?" he asked.
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Thu May 01, 2014 4:08 pm

"Hawke, Tiberius." He replies, bowing slightly. Now that Hawke had been in Japan for over a year, the stubborn resolve he'd had when it came to Japanese introductions had finally melted away and his small protest was finally over. Now that that had changed, however, Hawke could feel the last few cobwebs of his old life back in England slipping away, despite his feeble efforts to cling onto them for evermore.

"The new student eh?" Hawke says, his usual amused grin creeping back onto his face, "If you're on this floor I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other. And as for music... I play a lot. It sounds big headed but the list would be shorter if you asked me what I didn't play." He says shrugging his shoulders, "Granted, most things I can play maybe one song on, but my real vices are guitar and the bass. Piano too, but that's more recent and I'm still not quite familiar with it." Hawke pauses for a few moments here, then adds, "Yourself?"
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō on Thu May 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Toshiaki noticed Hawke's accent. Subtle, but yeah, definitely.

"Yeah, I'll be here in 354." He raised his guitar case, gesturing towards it. "Guitar's my best as well. Some classical stuff, some modern stuff. We'll definitely have to get together and play sometime."

"So, I'm guessing you're British?" he asked in their other shared language.
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Thu May 01, 2014 10:15 pm

"We're neighbours then." Hawke says while his grin grows ever wider.

Finally, somebody who can play.

Hawke decides to switch to his native tongue, the words flowing quick and fast as he easily falls back into the rhythm. Despite the entire year speaking very little English, his middle-class English accent is still obvious. "A musician AND you speak English? Hallelujah."
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi on Fri May 02, 2014 1:31 am

After a sudden flurry of English, and Hawke's accent not really helping, Mizo could suddenly no longer keep up with the conversation. His English was not the best.
"I suddenly feel kind of lost. My English isn't that great." he said
Mizo Takameshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō on Fri May 02, 2014 5:51 am

"Sorry Mizo, just confirming a hunch," he replied with a slight smirk. "Good thing too, I needed some practice."

He turned his key, opening the door to his room. "Well guys, I had a long ride in this morning. I think I'm gonna get some rest for a bit. Nice meeting you Hawke. I'll see you both later." Nodding to each of them, he entered the room, closing the door.

Inside, he examined his new abode. Light tan plaster walls, white ceiling, dark carpet. A single large window on the opposite side.
Plain. But pretty roomy. Not bad.

He set his guitar case down by his desk and his duffel bag on the end of the plain white mattress. He opened a small side compartment, bringing out a series of orange plastic bottles with white caps, setting each on the counter near the sink. Reaching the last of the several, he zipped the pocket closed.

He filled a glass with cold water, then shook a pill from each container. Corticosteroids and etabonates. Yum.
He tilted his head back and downed the medicines, staring back at the bottles. Should probably take a diphenhydramine too.
He took the pill and finished the glass of water.

He walked back to the window, pulling the curtains across it. Nice and dark. All right.

Too exhausted to bother with making the bed, he kicked his black leather shoes off and lied down on the thin mattress, laying his head on the duffel bag.
Three hours oughta do, he thought as he set the alarm on his phone.
He stared at the blank wall for a few minutes before a comfortable darkness crept over his mind.
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top