KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Exam Results!

+5
Mizo Takameshi
Sora Kimura
Ichiko Asari
Sayuri Motozaki
Subverse
9 posters

Go down

Final Exam Results! Empty Final Exam Results!

Post by Subverse Fri May 02, 2014 1:55 am

Below are listed the results of the final exams that took place recently -

Seniors
Hawke, Tiberius - 72%, ryō
Sequenze, Setsuna - 78%, ryō
Hatsuhara, Kuriko - 65%, ka
Taketa, Ryuu - 70%, ryō
Veach, Satoshi - 75%, ryō
Motozaki, Sayuri - 91%, shū
Nakagawa, Sumiko - 62%, ka
Takahashi, Yuuji - 62%, ka

Juniors
Wilson, Wade - 13%, fuka (This student must report to Subverse)
Inaba, Izumi - 79%, ryō
Karasawa, Kai - 52%, nin
Nakamura, Mai - 22%, fuka (Student must repeat the year)
Takameshi, Mizo - N/A

Freshmen
Asari, Ichiko - 82%, yū
Kinai, Chiharu - 74%, ryō
Soratomei, Haruka - 62%, ka
Kimura, Sora - 81%, ryō

Graduation day is set for the 7th of June, please attend with any family you wish present.
Subverse
Subverse

Back to top Go down

Final Exam Results! Empty Re: Final Exam Results!

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Fri May 02, 2014 2:11 am

Sayuri looks at the results and allows herself a satisfied smile. Her hours of studying and hard work had paid off. With these results, she could be accepted by any university in the country; however, a comfortable job at her father's company beckoned, with the potential to one day take the reins and run the company herself. Her life was all laid out before her.

Sayuri glances down at herself, at the wheelchair she still sat in. She had at first considered this a hindrance, an annoyance, but having had it for so long now, it almost felt like a part of her. Her legs could still one day regain their strength, but for now, Sayuri was content with things the way they were. With herself the way she was.

At the end of it all...I'm glad I came to this school.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Fri May 02, 2014 2:15 am

"Alright! Top of the class!" Ichiko exclaims enthusiastically, leaning over the back of the wheelchair-bound girl in front of her and making her flinch slightly. "I didn't even think I did that well...guess all my studying paid off!" Ichiko skips off down the corridor, pleased with herself, leaving Sayuri slightly rattled.
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Fri May 02, 2014 2:17 am

I walk beside two others who seem to be here for the same reason I am, and it doesn't take too long to find myself on the list. My score seems fine. Could be better, but I suppose it could be worse as well, a thought amplified by my looks at some of the other grades. Wilson's especially, I notice as the grade starting with a 1 catches my eye.
"How do you get a grade that low?" I ask myself quietly.
That doesn't happen by a simple lack of studying.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri May 02, 2014 2:19 am

"Oh, that's right. I missed the exams. I wonder if they'll let me make them up" he wondered out loud to himself as he read the notice.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 am

Wade walks into the hallway in a way that would let everybody know he's a woman's man and he's got no time to talk. Once he sees the congregation of students around the bulletin board, he quickly realizes there's only one thing that could be stuck on there - the naked pictures he took during the medical exams. Either that or the results from the finals, but for some reason, he assumed the former was far more likely.

'Scuse me, coming through!' he speaks out while pushing the others away like he's the main character of an "Assassin's Creed" game. When he gets to the front, Wade realizes that, despite his firm belief, it's actually the exam results. 'Hell, it's about time!' he speaks out in English before placing his finger on the large sheet of paper and tracing it to the Juniors section, where he quickly finds his own name and result - 13%.

'Wow, that's... That's actually better than I suspected' he says to no one in particular. 13% wasn't a particularly good score considering 60% was the minimum for passing into the next grade, but for a lazy and not too academically endowed Canadian who was suddenly thrown into one of the harshest academic mediums possible, it was like getting an A+.

Right before turning around, the boy decides to check out the grades for the rest of his class, and most of them have pretty much exactly what he expected, with that nerd Izumi being at the top of the class. Wade is quite surprised to see that his bro Mizo had, apparently, failed to show up for his exams. 'I'm sure they'll let ya retake them, dude' he pats the the boy on the back reassuringly. 'Don't worry, my dad was pretty close to the former principal! I'm sure we can make that work!'

Right as he's about to leave, Wade notices something quite peculiar. That sickly-looking girl from his class who was always absent wasn't even on the list. 'Hey, Asari' he turns towards the blue-haired girl. 'Where's Tachibana? Did she transfer or something?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri May 02, 2014 7:19 pm

"Yeah you're probably right." Mizo said in response to Wade's reassuring comment.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Sat May 03, 2014 11:32 am

Ichiko stops and turns back as Wade calls out her name, then, as he questions her about Nayumi, her face falls. Her real hand unconsciouly grabs her fake arm and she looks down at the floor.

"The doctors said...Nayumi's never coming out of her coma...she's gone..."
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sat May 03, 2014 2:57 pm

Toshiaki strolled down the hallway, noting the congregation huddled around the bulletin board. Ah, final grades. Always fun.

He noticed Mizo, nodding as he walked over. "Hey Mizo, what's…"

His words caught dead in his throat as he quickly noticed the solemn demeanors of those around him.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

http://missingpagesroleplay.com/u27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sat May 03, 2014 7:17 pm

"Oh, hey Endō. Finals grades are up, minus mine of course. I missed them due to being in the hospital." he replied to Toshi's half finished question.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sat May 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Toshi took a second to respond, remaining half focused on the other two next to him and Mizo. The discussion he had earlier that morning was still running through his mind as well.

"That's lame. But surely they'll let you make them up, right? It wasn't your fault, after all. And you don't need them for university applications right away this year either. So it's a lot better than it could have been, yeah?"
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sat May 03, 2014 9:56 pm

Izumi ventured inside for a moment out of curiosity. Even a few people would be found outside but on this day there were none, not a sign of student life to be found for great lengths at a time. As he walked across what became a catacomb to sift through with hallways he forgotten the way to long ago; he found himself back where he started again, the main corridor. There he found what he sought, someone, anyone, even Wade who was about as interesting to speak to as the wall in front of him. About the wall, multitudes of students found themselves around huddled seeking shelter from unwelcome knowledge, there was something of interest to be found. The results from the final exams and the harrowing tales those numerals contained about the fates of futures foretold. Izumi was concerned as the rest for his time recently had been spent out in the sylvan greens beyond the gates rather than in front of study material. As short as he was he had difficulties peering above the others and was relegated to allowing the disappointed masses of students disperse. With but a few remaining, he found himself finally at the bulletin board.

Izumi Inaba: 79

A shame, a real disgrace.

He had just himself to blame for that result. A moment's respite still, for his father was nowhere to be found. There would be a lecture about the "true" meaning of an education the length of several days long. Comprised of three volumes and little interruption. It may be asked of Izumi then why doesn't he just sneak out whenever his father turns his back or responds to some outside business of more import. There was the sense that he wouldn't be able to converse with his father again knowing his habit to start from the beginning whenever it was reminded him. Living it down wasn't a question of being chided for it or being met with it when things go awry, no. It was surviving an ordeal known to bore the most steadfast of men to eternal sleep. Ennui of degrees greater than white dwarfs baring heat across their alignment in the galaxy. To escape such a deal of dishonor comparable with self-flagellation was to be revered for ages to come. With the standard raised high over their house and home, "Here we hail the achievement of such a great master of subterfuge that he was able to steal away from Akise, the eagle-eyed whom has never lost a target til the day."

Returning to reality, Izumi sighed and stole himself a seat alone to rue his result in peace.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sat May 03, 2014 11:53 pm

Toshiaki Endō wrote:Toshi took a second to respond, remaining half focused on the other two next to him and Mizo. The discussion he had earlier that morning was still running through his mind as well.

"That's lame. But surely they'll let you make them up, right? It wasn't your fault, after all. And you don't need them for university applications right away this year either. So it's a lot better than it could have been, yeah?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not." he responded.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon May 05, 2014 11:50 pm

Toshi looked over to the boards, easily seeing over the heads of the others gathered around it.
He looked over the names and grades, noting those he recognized.

Hawke, not bad. Not great, but not bad. I'm guessing he's not exactly the type to worry over grades.
Juniors, ouch. How do you even do that badly? Just guessing C gets like a 30!
Mizo, I'm sure, will bring that average up some. He seems pretty smart.
Freshmen, at least, look fairly promising. 74.75% average, better even than the seniors' 71.875%,

he pondered, effortlessly performing the mental arithmetic.
But 41.5%? That's going to be a very disappointed graduating class unless they pull it together this year.
Actually, at that rate, they won't be graduating anytime soon.

They were altogether lower than he had anticipated, even disregarding the juniors.
At his old school, exam grades had to be in the 80's and 90's to even be competitive.
Then again, that school and this one existed for very different purposes.

He grinned a bit, remembering his fierce rivalry with Kaori.
Always neck-and-neck, right up until… well, never mind that.
The grin quickly faded as he reminded himself that things were different now.

Toshi returned his attention to those around him, in particular, the blue-haired girl and purple-haired boy.
As he had thought when he walked up, the look they wore was not one of disappointment over grades;
no, it was definitely something much worse.
He waited to see if anyone would say anything more of it.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 11, 2014 4:33 am

Final exams are posted, huh?

Lets see here...

I look through the list of 3rd years and go straight to my grade.

Not many kids that live around here have a name like 'Veach' so it is kind of easy to spot and kind of easy to look for.

...75?

Bah. I should of done better than that.

Oh well, with that score, my grade will probably stay the same.

Stupid math being friggen stupidly hard...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Wed May 21, 2014 10:35 pm

As it appeared he wasn't going to hear anything more at the moment, Toshi decided not to pry.

"Well Mizo, I'll talk to you later," he said, heading off down the hall.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down