KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

+6
Mizo Takameshi
Sayuri Motozaki
Kaim Matsura
Toshiaki Endō
Chiharu Kinai
Tiberius Hawke
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life - Page 7 Empty Re: [VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

Post by Tiberius Hawke Thu May 29, 2014 5:43 pm

Hawke taps on the divider between the driver and the passengers and exchanges a few words with the chauffeur, and the limo swings around and heads back the way they came.

"Suits and ties it is, then." Hawke says with a smile.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life - Page 7 Empty Re: [VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu May 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Chiharu leans over closer to Hawke and says quietly, "But I don't have a tie."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Thu May 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Hawke leans back, face mere centimeters from Chiharu, "I have about a thousand. Or you could wear a dress."

Hawke tried to imagine Chiharu wearing a dress, but kinda struggled. He'd never seen her wear one, and as such was oddly curious.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu May 29, 2014 7:38 pm

Chiharu sits back and replies by saying, "Oh, I've got a nice black dress I could wear."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri May 30, 2014 5:23 pm

...Chiharu~ wearing a dress......

I can't come up with the image without it looking like someone poorly pasting a dress on her with a computer program.

"Alright, sounds good."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Fri May 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Kaim just sat quiet. He had a shirt and suit and tie to use. He probably wouldn't wear it with the top button done up, it bugged him if he did.
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Fri May 30, 2014 6:11 pm

Toshiaki considered his wardrobe.
Black suit tonight, of course.
Which shirt and which tie…

He didn't have to wait long after he decided, as they soon arrived at the dorms. He opened the door and stepped out of the limo, pulling out the ramp and holding the door for the others.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

http://missingpagesroleplay.com/u27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat May 31, 2014 4:51 am

Chiharu made her way out of the enclosed space of the vehicle and took a breath of fresh air before turning back to the others as they were filing out of the limo themselves and saying to them, "So, meet back here in 10 minutes?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sat May 31, 2014 8:34 am

"Sounds about right. See you in a few."

Toshi turned and entered the men's dorms, bounding up the stairs to the third floor and entering his room.

He threw off his casual clothes and put on a silver dress shirt and a medium-thin tie with diagonal stripes fading between crimson and black. He went with a traditional full Windsor knot, going through the well-practiced motions. He donned his jacket - single-breasted, three-button, peaked collar, British cut with double vents - and trousers, both black with charcoal pinstripes. He put on his black leather belt and Derbys, noting that he still had five minutes.

He wetted his hair and ran his comb through it, slicking back the thick, dark locks. He grabbed his favorite cologne, putting on just a pinch.

He fetched a few 5000 yen notes from his stash, laying them neatly in his wallet.
That ought to do. I wonder…
He grabbed the wireless noise-canceling earphones from his desk, placing them in his pocket.
They worked well enough for drumline practice, they'll certainly be fine there.
And these…

He picked a few pill bottles from his sink, stuffing them in his other pocket.
… just in case.

Toshiaki calmly headed back down to the courtyard with two minutes to spare, seeing if any of the others had returned yet.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Sat May 31, 2014 11:45 am

Sayuri, already being rather suitably dressed and with plenty of cash, stays near the limo, patiently waiting for the others to return.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sat May 31, 2014 3:15 pm

I exit the limo and head to my dorm to see if I even have any fancy clothes. I know I don't have my own tie, so the one from the Yamaku uniform will have to do.
I begin looking through my clothes, keeping in mind that black can be a fancy color. I have a pair of jeans that is dark enough that it's almost black, so that should probably do for pants.
A shirt, though... I can't just don a full black shirt, as then I would be wearing all black and I don't think that'd look good. The tie wouldn't show well against it, either.
Having to worry about what I wear is hard...

I eventually grasp the handle of my door wearing the Yamaku uniform's black tie, dark-blue-almost-black jeans, and a long-sleeved (as most of my shirts are) blue and white plaid shirt, before I remember that I didn't grab any money. I open a drawer in my desk that I've been keeping said money in, as I don't have a wallet, and see that I likely could pay for a fancy meal, but it would leave me with very little money for food for the rest of the month. I'll have to just pay for part of it, as I told Endo I'd try to do.
I don't know how much a meal would cost, but it's better to take more than I need rather than less. 4000¥ will probably do. I don't think I'll end up paying that much.

After pocketing as much, I start to return to the limo, still wondering whether or not I'm dressed properly. It's probably not that important.

Last edited by Sora Kimura on Sat May 31, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Toshi was all like "sora you can't just go out like that what're you doin' man")
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 31, 2014 6:07 pm

I step into my room and lunge at the closet.

Among uniform-after-uniform I find a black shirt with blue stripes running down. Next to it, my suit jacket and pants.

It is generally what I wear for events like this. I guess you could say it is also a uniform.

When I go to grab my tie, I also grab extra money to put in my wallet.

I should probably pay for Kuriko. At least then I'll just tell my parents I took her out on a date.

I'll probably be eating a mere quarter of a cup noodle for every meal after this...

I breath an uneasy sigh.

----

I open the door. Fog, a flock of doves, and a guitar solo (practically) accompany me in my strut.

On me is the suit with my shirt and a black tie with blue, diagonal stripes.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sat May 31, 2014 7:35 pm

Noticing Sora in the hall, Toshi stepped back into his room. He emerged with a navy blazer in hand. He extended his arm as he caught up to Sora.

"Kimura… try this on."
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sat May 31, 2014 7:46 pm

"That looks fancy." I say quietly to myself.
Indeed, putting it on does seem to make me look fancier. That's nice.
After the pause of looking down at myself, I look back to Endo and tell him "You're a very helpful person."
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sat May 31, 2014 7:54 pm

"… Thank you," he said with a small smile.

"Fits you perfectly. You look very sharp.

"Tonight should just be about enjoying ourselves, not worrying about clothes or money. So if I can help with that, I'm happy to," he said as they walked towards the front door of the dorm building.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sat May 31, 2014 8:19 pm

I nod, as his statement makes sense.
"People have to stop and enjoy themselves now and then." I comment.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Sat May 31, 2014 9:58 pm

Kaim did not take long at all, finding these days how well he looked a rather trivial matter. He went into a blue shirt with the top button undone, did a tie up and then put on a black suit, with the similar colour trousers and black shoes to suit. As he wore uniform when he was in England, this type of attire wass something he was used to, so did not see it as a particularly special get-up.
He later walked out back towards the limo with the clothes and some extra cash to suit. His bottle of whiskey was left with the rest of the alcohol in the bag inside the limo.

Visual demonstration of clothing get-up:
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:46 am

Chiharu returns to the limo wearing a black strapless A-line dress flowing down to just above her knees and adorned with a jade pin holding an asymmetrical section of fabric along her left side from the hip. As she walks over carefully with the balls of her feet in the low heeled black dress shoes, she's oblivious to how out of place her white headphones are in comparison to the rest of her attire.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:16 am

Toshiaki exited the dorms and walked towards the limousine, spotting the others gathered around.

Wow. Chiharu…
There was no denying that she was absolutely stunning, especially with that dress and her hair done up.
The headphones are a little goofy though, he thought with a grin. Not that he minded.

He walked over to her, the earphones in hand, and offered them.
They were the type that sat inside the ear and wrapped around the top partway; they would easily be hidden underneath her hair.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:48 am

Chiharu took the earphones in her hand and looked down to them, recognizing them from a similar product doctors suggested her to wear when she was younger but found them to be uncomfortable and not as effective. She then kept her head tilted down toward her hand as her brow and eyes raised to meet Toshi as she asked, "Why do you have these?"
She then looked at him more directly showing a slight sign of confusion when she continues with, "And why are you giving them to me? Can't you see I already have Headphones?"
<Oh shi- what if he is blind and really can't see them?>
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:11 am

Yeah, knew that was awkward.
Come on, think.

"Well… I was in the marching band at my old school. Drumline. We used them to keep the noise down and hear better."

Not to mention those months in the hospital.
Why the hell am I thinking of that right now…

"Anyway, after you took off on Monday, Veach explained about your… hyperesthesia," he continued quietly. "I thought maybe… these would be more comfortable than those big heavy ones."

Shit. This was a fucking stupid idea. Now she's going to think I'm a total prick.

{Doubt I'd be texting so much if I was blind Laughing}
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:16 am

(the way that emoticon wiggles its top lip is really weird)
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:19 am

I look over at Toshiaki from behind Chiharu's shoulder with a wide-eyed, panicked look that reads 'uh-oh'.

My hand instantly flies up to my neck and cuts the air in front of it a few times.

Don't tell her I told you! What if she didn't want me to tell you?!
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:24 am

Endo's acting kinda weird. Some observation suggests he's uncomfortable. That doesn't really make sense, though, since he just committed another act of kindness and consideration, and so there's not really anything to be uncomfortable about.
So he's probably fine and I'm just misinterpreting social stuff like I do sometimes.
Veach's doing some weird stuff, though.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:36 am

"Oh.. these really aren't that heavy, it's just some pressure on the top of my head. It's better than having something wedged in my ear."
She closes her fingers around the earphones and holds them out for Toshi to take back.
"It was a nice offer, ill-informed, but nice nonetheless."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next