KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

+6
Mizo Takameshi
Sayuri Motozaki
Kaim Matsura
Toshiaki Endō
Chiharu Kinai
Tiberius Hawke
10 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life - Page 2 Empty Re: [VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun May 11, 2014 9:27 pm

[My power keeps going out so my replies are gonna be few and far between]

Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life - Page 2 Empty Re: [VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun May 11, 2014 9:30 pm

"Like I said on Deadbook, outside the dorms. The rest of the party-goers are meeting us there."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Sun May 11, 2014 9:35 pm

"The rest of them?" Sayuri remains somewhat apprehensive about the scale and nature of the party, but reasons that if it's being held on school property, there's a good chance the staff will intervene if things start getting out of hand.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Sun May 11, 2014 9:38 pm

"Well then. Let us be off."
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Sun May 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Sayuri nods, and heads off down the corridor towards the exit of the dorms, with the rest of the group following suit.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon May 12, 2014 12:25 am

Toshiaki followed, reconsidering whether he wanted to be involved in this.
Hawke probably isn't the greatest role model, after all.
And if this gets out of hand, it could look really bad on me.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

http://missingpagesroleplay.com/u27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon May 12, 2014 12:51 am

As they were making their way outside, Chiharu held out Hawke's bag for him to take back.
"You can have these back."
<I don't exactly want to be the one caught carrying them>
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon May 12, 2014 1:24 am

Toshiaki stepped closer to Chiharu, speaking in a hushed tone.
"So is this a… regular occurrence with Hawke?"
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Mon May 12, 2014 1:25 am

"You don't meet many teachers as brash and happy-go-luvky as him I guess."
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon May 12, 2014 1:31 am

Toshiaki Endō wrote:Toshiaki stepped closer to Chiharu, speaking in a hushed tone.
"So is this a… regular occurrence with Hawke?"

Chiharu responds in a similar tone.
"I think it used to be before he came here... My guess is he's looking down the barrel of adulthood and this is his last chance to act out, so he's taking it in full force."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon May 12, 2014 1:35 am

"I guess that makes sense," he replied. Then again, some of our circumstances have forced us to mature faster than others.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon May 12, 2014 1:49 am

Chiharu continued to look forward as she replied plainly.
"Most of the things I say do."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon May 12, 2014 2:18 am

"I never said otherwise, now did I?" Toshi responded with a grin as they neared the front door.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 12, 2014 2:22 am

I don't notice the group coming as I start to unexpectedly black out.

My eyes quietly close and I am fast asleep from waiting for a couple minutes.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon May 12, 2014 2:47 am

"I can hear you guys you know." Hawke says with a pout, shouldering the bag. "I'm not acting out, I'm just making sure Sayuri gets the birthday everybody deserves." He pauses a few seconds as he watches his best friend pass out, "A messy night with a hell of a lot of consequences." He says gingerly, poking Veach in the head with the toe of his boot.

"Veeeaaacchhh, Kuriko is here to see you!" Hawke calls softly as he spies the girl walking up the stairs toward the common room in a short, pastel-pink party dress.

Last edited by Tiberius Hawke on Mon May 12, 2014 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Mon May 12, 2014 2:53 am

I'm not entirely sure that's the kind of birthday I deserve, but...I guess I can't really object at this point. I've already agreed to go through with this. I'll just have to do everything in my power to make sure things don't go out of control. If my father hears about this...

Sayuri notices Veach asleep outside the dorms, and assumes he must be here for the festivities as well. That makes six. If Hawke's intention, as he's repeatedly implied, is to get us all drunk, he's going to need a lot of alcohol...is that what's in the bag?
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon May 12, 2014 3:46 am

Hawke glances at his watch on his wrist. A fairly plain affair when one considers the wealth at his disposal, plain black leather with a simple, small clock face. The time reads 21:10, there was still time for people to arrive. A few students he didn't know the names of had wandered over and talked amongst themselves, Hawke could only assume that they were along for the ride to, and paid no mind.

He surveyed what he had internally dubbed "The Fellowship of the Party": himself; Chiharu, one he didn't expect would party hard but was fun to be around; Toshiaki, didn't know him well but he seemed pleasant enough; Veach, straight-edge that drank minimally but was fun anyways; Sayuri, he was pretty sure she would be a grouch all night but a few spiked drinks would sort that out; Kaim, no comment (internal rage) and Kuriko, who was always a barrel of laughs.

"And now we wait. Does anybody have contact numbers for Kimura or anyone else?"

[EDIT: WHOOPS. I actually totally missed Mizo's earlier post, I didn't ignore you, promise!]

Last edited by Tiberius Hawke on Mon May 12, 2014 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Mon May 12, 2014 3:48 am

( :o )
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon May 12, 2014 3:57 am

<Izumi probably wouldn't want to participate, social events are really his idea of fun, but then again, they aren't mine either... why am I going along with this?...
For science!>
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon May 12, 2014 4:25 am

"Actually, yeah, I do," Toshi answered suddenly, remembering that he had looked up some people's numbers in the directory.
A little observance will do wonders.

He pulled his phone from his pocket, scrolling to Sora's number and sending a message.

[Hey Kimura, it's Toshiaki Endō. We're having a birthday party for Motozaki, care to join?]

He then scrolled to Jun's number.

[Hi Jun, it's Toshiaki. A few of us are having a little get-together, care to join?]

Last edited by Toshiaki Endō on Mon May 12, 2014 7:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon May 12, 2014 6:07 am

Mizo turned as best he could to Sayuri
"Um, I know we don't really know each other that well, but regardless happy birthday Motozaki." he said with a smile then he turned to Hawke and asked
"OK, Hawke I've got about 8 or 9 different shades of red here. what are we gonna do with these?"
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Taira Mon May 12, 2014 7:29 am

Toshiaki Endō wrote:
[Hi Jun, it's Toshiaki. A few of us are having a little get-together, care to join?]

[what kinda "get-together"?]
Jun Taira
Jun Taira

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon May 12, 2014 7:39 am

[We're throwing a birthday party for Motozaki, one of the seniors.]
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Taira Mon May 12, 2014 7:44 am

[But I've never met her]
Jun Taira
Jun Taira

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon May 12, 2014 7:47 am

[Me neither, but it should be fun to hang out and get to know everyone]
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next