[Private] Come alone.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Come alone.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:09 am

Chiharu lets out a thoughtful sigh in preparation of her next question.
"You wouldn't have any ideas on how I'm supposed to convince you that everything is going to be OK when I really have absolutely no clue if it really is or not, would you?"
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:12 am

'I'm sure you'll think of something' he chuckles. 'There's a reason why I picked you for this, Chiharu, and it's not just because I've got some kind of blind faith with you. I trust you, and I trust in your abilities. I've seen enough, both in the past and in the future, to know exactly how resourceful you can be'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:43 am

<I'm not sure if I should thank him for the compliment and the honor of helping him, I think, save the world, or If I should hate him for pulling me into all this. I guess I did go looking for it. I might as well start being resourceful now>

Chiharu spends a short moment in thought, staring at the corner of the ceiling, before looking back at wade and saying, "Alright, how about you go get a notebook or something and while you're spending the next 3 days waiting for me, you can write down a bunch of things only you would know, so I can have at least a small amount of proof that I know what I'm talking about when I'm talking to you, past-you I mean."
She steps behind her chair and leans on it's back as she continues.
"And as you're doing that, I'm going to see if maybe I can convince your sister to let me stay at her place while you're doing your thing in the dorms, to watch over Ellie during the whole thing. If not, I've gotten to know the librarian at school pretty well, I could probably stay with her."
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:55 am

'Don't worry, I've got that part covered' Wade spoke as he reached into the inner pocket of his jacket, pulling out a piece of paper torn from a notebook and folded twice. 'I've written a letter to myself for when I lose my memories. It's got proof that this happened, as well as some contingency plans in case I fail. I'll also add a PS saying that you'll be helping me out, so Past Me won't have any doubts when he sees you'

And it will also fit well with the other post scriptum I've got there.

As the girl stepped behind her chair, Wade felt it necessary to stand up and do the same. "Thank you, Chiharu. Truly. You have no idea how much you're doing for the world... For my family... For me" he nodded. "I probably won't be around for too long, but I'll have Past Me treat you to something nice when this is over. In a very non-date way, of course'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Chiharu lets out a smirk.
"Heh, I bet that'll be, interesting, to say the least."
She stands up straight and maintains a light and hopeful attitude as she says, "I guess I'll see you in three days. Should I contact you then, or will you get a hold of me about where and when we'll meet?"
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:38 pm

'I'll leave it to you' Wade smiled, trusting Chiharu enough by this point to not have any doubt that she would remain loyal to him. 'Just send me a text when everything has been arranged'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 pm

"Alright, so long then."
Chiharu gives Wade a sending nod before turning around and beginning to make her way out of his hideout.
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top