A note about Wade's arc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A note about Wade's arc

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Okay, considering it's been a hell of a long time since Wade's Days After Tomorrow Of The Present Past arc started, and how the people involved with it have vanished into thin air or have slowed their activity down to a crawl, I'm going to jump forward a little bit. Now pay attention, cuz this is gonna be some Memento shit right there. So:

The forum is, more or less, running in real time. Which means that Wade disappeared on May 15th and then met Chiharu on June 30th, 2022, with the search for Wade happening around the same time. Those threads will continue at their own pace and will conclude when they're ready, eventually transitioning into other arc-related threads. I'll usually leave a clear indication either in the title or in the opening post that those potential threads are flashbacks.

HOWEVER! At the same time I'll also be doing threads in the present, after Wade's return in August 2022. Since nobody knows exactly what happened between his disappearance and his return (including him), the mystery of the arc will only be unraveled after the flashback threads are completed. So yeah, bottom line - if you don't see the thread labeled specifically as being a flashback, then it takes place in the present. Pay attention! Raiden out!
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A note about Wade's arc

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:31 am

how the people involved with it have slowed their activity down to a crawl

I take responsibility for this, and I am truly sorry.

Also it should be known that I tried very hard to think of a way to make a joke here, but alas, I have failed there as well.
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:23 am

No worries. It's not like you did it on purpose, after all. Real life > RP life.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top