KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN] A New Arrival of Silent Goals

Go down

[OPEN] A New Arrival of Silent Goals Empty [OPEN] A New Arrival of Silent Goals

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:44 pm

All that had happened in the past had now ended, and as he took a mental look over the list he had made on his tablet, while he wore his swords, guitar-case and backpack over his shoulder and his heavy suitcase and his hand, his mind was then instantly filled with a million questions.

Who would he meet?
How would he convey himself?
Will he fit in?
Is he... welcome here?

He opened his room, looking into the empty room, and sighed quietly, thinking to himself, "I'll ask Grandma later to send some cash to my account so I can buy some new clothes and textbooks." he took off his things, one by one, and began to slowly set his room up, placing his swords in the corner against the wall, just right of the window, and his guitar against the wall, just right of his swords. He opened his suitcase and began folding his clothes and placing them into the wardrobe that stood at the end of his bed, placed on the left side of his room.

He pulled out his tablet and pulled out it's charger, searching the room for an electrical outlet before he plugged it in and then began tidying up his room. Placing the guitar case on the top of his wardrobe and his now-empty suitcase under his bed, and closing his door, which he had left opening ever since he walked into the room, he then flopped onto the bed and closed his eyes. "Maybe I'll take a nap..." he thought, before he slowly drifted off to sleep.

He woke up to the sound of faint knocking at the door. He got up and rubbed his face, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. It was around noon at this time, and he thought classes didn't go on until his second day here. He stood up from the bed, still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, and opened the door to greet the person who had knocked on it.
Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Dragon_Lore/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down