KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN] First Day of Classes, and New Challenges Already

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[OPEN] First Day of Classes, and New Challenges Already Empty [OPEN] First Day of Classes, and New Challenges Already

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:39 am

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!

He knew he could get expelled for just running down the corridor, and now he was already late for his first class.

What the HELL was a spider doing in the showers this morning?! Sent me down that spiral of fear once again... and now I'm late for class. Sometimes, I think I'm a blithering idiot to be scared of those things, but hey, I nearly died once, ain't doing that again.

Turning the corner while putting his blazer on, he didn't expect a person to be standing there, and having the janitor's trolley blocking his only exit. there was only one thing on his mind at that second.

Well, things could be worse. Now I'm about to run someone over on my second day.
Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Dragon_Lore/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] First Day of Classes, and New Challenges Already Empty Re: [OPEN] First Day of Classes, and New Challenges Already

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:40 am

What if's.
Strange things they can be.
For instance, What if Mizo hadn't been reading a book on his way to class and as a result taking up a majority of the attention of the only eye he could see with.
Maybe he wouldn't of been ran into by another student who was running behind that morning.

As Mizo fell to the ground, his book going one direction and his glasses falling mostly off of his face, simply hanging from one ear.
He turned his head to try and see who'd ran into him but the movement of his head was enough to cause his glasses to fall the rest of the way off of his face. As a result he only saw fuzzy blurbs.
"I don't know if anyone mentioned it or not, but there's no running in the halls here."
He was able to make out the colors of one of the school uniforms, but didn't recognize the blurb of hair attached to it. He started to try and feel around for his glasses so as to gain some "clarity" on the situation.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] First Day of Classes, and New Challenges Already Empty Re: [OPEN] First Day of Classes, and New Challenges Already

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:44 am

Running into the other student, he knew he was in for it. Caught running and now hurting someone, even potentially harming them. The Ex-Idol, Ryuu Ishitawa, who had already experienced the wrath of the 'Long Arm of the Law', may put with being mute, but not with blowing his chance to make a fresh start right out of the water. He started tapping at his tablet, before holding it up with his left hand frantically, and outstretching his right to help the other person up.

I'm so sorry! Forgive me! I'm a new student here and I had a... slight setback this morning before getting here, and well, you can see what happened. I Hope I didn't hurt you! I know I should't have ran here, but can we keep this to ourselves, please?
Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:09 pm

Thunk-thud.
Toshi glanced over through the window of classroom 1-1's door as he heard the pair of collisions, just in time to catch a glimpse of red hair and a book flying through the air.
thump.

[What was that?] he signed to Jun before turning back to his bored-but-diligent-as-usual English notes.
Someone this late on the first day of the fall term? Must be new. Or maybe just lazy.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

http://missingpagesroleplay.com/u27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:52 pm

His hand finding his glasses he put them on to see the red headed boy with one hand outstretched and a tablet in the other.
"Thanks." He said as he accepted the helping hand up.
It was now that he noticed what was written on the tablet.
"Oh, I see now." He thought to himself
"Well, I don't see why not. I was partly to blame I was sort of reading with one eye and the other eye, completely useless." he said as he waved a hand in front of his blind eye.
"I should've been paying more attention too. I will admit this is an odd way to meet people, I'm Takameshi,Mizo by the way."
Mizo put his hand out for a handshake.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:29 pm

He shook his hand in a frantic way before tapping at his tablet.

I'm Ishitawa Ryuu. Ex-Idol, defense expert and all-general music lover. This really is an odd way to meet people. Mind if I call you Tak-kun? You can call me Ishita-kun as well. I'm a freshman here! What class are you? Also, I'm mute, not deaf, so you can speak normally.

Ryuu expression became his normal cheesy grin, giving Mizo a thumbs up before bringing his tablet to his side.
Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Taira Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:56 am

Toshiaki Endō wrote:Thunk-thud.
Toshi glanced over through the window of classroom 1-1's door as he heard the pair of collisions, just in time to catch a glimpse of red hair and a book flying through the air.
thump.

[What was that?] he signed to Jun before turning back to his bored-but-diligent-as-usual English notes.
Someone this late on the first day of the fall term? Must be new. Or maybe just lazy.

Jun began signing something in response to Toshi's question but quickly realized he had turned his attention away from her and back to his desk.
I guess you didn't really want an answer...
More easily distracted than Toshi, Jun remained focused on what was happening in the hall rather than the class.
Jun Taira
Jun Taira

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:04 am

"Ummm, No I don't mind. It's nice to meet you Ishita-Kun. I'm a Junior." He answered with a smile of his own.
"Since you're new here I could show you around the school a bit later if you want."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:32 pm

Ryuu tapped at his screen frantically before raising it up once more.

That would be a good idea, since I was kinda running around blindly, I didn't even noticed that the classes had started. Also, where's the freshman class?

His seemed to emphasize his last question with an awkward laugh.
Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:29 pm

"It's right over there." Mizo said pointing to the nearby classroom labeled 1-1
"I'll meet you outside the main building after classes, I better get going my self. See you later" he said as he retrieved his book.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:46 pm

Hawke stood silently at the front of the English class, letting the teacher in charge lecture the class. As the year had struggled on, Hawke had begun wearing a suit and tie to his daily lessons and now actually looked halfway professional, although he still had heavy bags under his eyes from late nights and early mornings. Obviously, his hair was still a messy, untameable mass of knots. Still being a classroom assistant, Hawke was scanning his eyes over the class to make sure nobody was getting up to what they shouldn't be, and subsequently was paying attention to Jun and Toshi when they began signing to each other. Noticing that the girl seemed interested in something outside, Hawke peered out of the glass in the door to see two students out of classes.

Seriously? Now I have to take care of that... Damn you, adult life! And damn all the responsibilities you bring! Damn youuuu!!!

Hawke quietly made his way to the door and slipped out silently, giving his best "teacher" glare that he could muster from the recesses of his apathy. He raised one eyebrow and crossed his arms across his chest, looking mostly at Mizo. Inside, he was cracking up. It wasn't often that you got to reprimand one of your friends from a position of superiority. Well... Not for most people anyway. Hawke was pleased to be able to do it most days.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Silently thanking Mizo for helping him, Ryuu then turned around to find the tall man standing at the door of room 1-1... with a deathly glare upon his face. He frantically tapped away at his tablet before holding it up.

Sensei! I'm sorry I'm late! I'm a new student here and I was asking my senior if he knew where the freshman class was. Seems I've found it.

He tried to humor the man, but it's wouldn't work against such a person with a position of authority.

Can I come in, or do I have to be Punished for being late?

He knew he was just poking the dragon with that question, but he knew he'd better ask it so that he can get over and done with the punishment he was about to receive.
Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:13 pm

[How late are we talking here?]
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:23 pm

(a half hour of fear induced running around)
Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Hawke glances at the large clock on the wall, and raises his eyebrows.

"Half an hour? You better come up with a decent excuse...uuh.... I don't know your name. Are you new?"

Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:54 pm

Ryuu tapped at his tablet once more.

I had a setback with my uniform getting soaked earlier. I waited until it dried then tried to get here as fast as I could. All I can do is apologise.

Like hell he was gonna say it was a spider, and what he wrote was was half right anyway.

I'm Ryuu Ishitawa. You may know me from the Sonic's Dynamos. I'm mute but not deaf. I got here a few weeks ago, and today was supposed to my first day.
Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:18 am

Hawke struggles through the wall of text before him; switching from a classroom speaking and writing entirely in English to Japanese was a struggle. Japanese came more readily to him as the year had progressed since he moved to Japan, but Hawke still struggled to read and write the language.

He glances up at Ryuu and introduces himself as "Hawke-sensei" and continues with "No spare uniform? A shame. It might be a good idea to invest in one." Hawke then looks back to the tablet and continues reading, his face looking mildly interested at learning Ryuu was the infamous front-man of the band. Tiberius Hawke Sr. had made it a priority to keep Hawke up to date on the comings and goings of the music industry when he was alive, and Sonic's Dynamos hadn't escaped his notice.

"Sonic's Dynamos? Yeah, I know you. You might have heard of my dad, although his band were centred in the West..."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:23 am

That would be a good idea, Hawke-sensei. I'd have to get a spare one in a few weeks though, since I gotta get the textbooks first, right? I can't learn anything without them.

Ryuu tried to make his point clear so that he could move onto trying to 'sneak' his way into class.

Your dad? I may have met him. Could've been at the Tokyo music festival a year ago, but I don't really remember much of who came by and who left really. Sorry. By the way, can introduce myself to the class, or am I too late to do that now?

Ryuu perked up at the thought of striking another dramatic pose and trying to get the class to laugh at it. It was his signature road to take to make new friends, and he had never failed to make anyone laugh.
Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Hawke looked at the boy for a moment longer, teetering on the thin line between laziness and responsibility. On one side lay the opportunity to lay down the law and firmly establish himself as being in a position of power within the school, but on the other lay less headaches and time wasted. He went for the middle ground.

"If you're late again I'll have no choice but to punish you. Seeing as it's your first day I'll let it slide, but don't let it happen again." Hawke gestures for the boy to enter the classroom, wondering to himself how the boy had become mute. As far as he knew the boy had only had laryngitis, did that lead to loss of functionality in the coval chords?

Hawke shrugs, and turns his half-lidded gaze on Mizo. "Mizo... I can't take punishing a friend seriously. You owe me lunch as punishment."

With that, Hawke opened the door for Ryuu and lead him into the class.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:32 am

"You got it, I better go." he said to Hawke as he started off down the hall towards his class.
He was glad that Hawke hadn't asked for his reason why he was late. He just took this as a lucky break and hurried on to class.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Hawke takes a step into the classroom and glances around the room. Upon noticing Ryuu, the teacher taking the class gestures for Hawke to continue. Clearing his throat Hawke announces, "Students, we have a newcomer."

Hawke glances at Ryuu and cracks a small smile, unsure if he would introduce himself.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Walking into the classroom, Ryuu felt slightly uneasy, but he reassured himself that he would make his first impression well. As he walked in, he flashed his tablet at Hawke-sensei before turning around.

Would you mind reading out what I write, since, well, I can't?

Ryuu intended for that last part to be a very bad joke, but he didn't mind if his new teacher didn't understand it.

I'm Ryuu Ishitawa. As told, I'm a new student at Yamaku. I was once the main lead of the 'Sonic's Dynamos' and I love music and playing my guitar. I'm mute, but not deaf, and I want to make new friends here, since I was pretty much a loner in my last school, due to differing ideologies. So that's me!

Ryuu had the urge to strike a pose, but he put off the idea to make sure that he didn't look like a calm but crazily energetic person. He grinned at his new class, who had their glances pointing in his direction He analysed the class and looked over at the two students who were sitting near the front and smiled as best he could. They look like they could be great people. Wonder if I can befriend them... Ryuu thought to himself, waiting of Hawke-sensei to direct him to an empty seat.
Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:17 pm

Annoyed at himself for ALREADY forgetting that Ryuu was a mute, Hawke clears his throat and reels off Ryuu's message. He stutters a few times as he reads, the script again giving him trouble, and wonders to himself why the Japanese make such a song and dance about a new student. In England you're pretty much thrown into the classroom without a word and simply have to worm into a group without them noticing you and become a part of the furniture. No introductions, just "he's here now, deal with it".
He leads Ryuu to the seat next to Toshiaki, and smiles at the teacher to continue the lesson. Hawke himself takes a position to the student's right of the classroom, a few feet from the blackboard. To the amusement to some of the class, he finds himself interjecting to correct a mistake that the teacher had made. Once a Grammar Nazi, always a Grammar Nazi.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Taira Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:18 pm

Heh.. it'll be kinda nice to have someone who I can relate with.. I wonder what that's like.

As the newcomer walks over to the seat diagonally in front of and to the right of her, Jun lets out a small smile and gives him a short wave.
Jun Taira
Jun Taira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:22 am

Ryuu went over to his seat and sat down, now frustrated that he didn't do anything crazy, but this was class. Like he could wear his headphones here, he would really have to follow the unwritten rules around here. He turned to his left, greeting the boy next to him and waved back at the girl in glasses diagonally behind him, before flashing his tablet at them.

Does anyone here know sign language? It's become slightly a pain to lift this tablet all the time to 'speak', so you say.

He grinned at that little joke to himself. He wanted to make the best of his first day, and luckily his day was somewhat planned out for him. After classes, Mizo would show him around school, and the rest of the day, he would just rest in the courtyard, playing his guitar, which he found to be very peaceful. Now, all he had to do was make one friend, or a few acquaintances he could befriend.
Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next