[Private] Can't Cure Crazy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Can't Cure Crazy

Post by Julius Schmidt on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:31 am

"Congratulations. You've listened to exactly the wrong half of what I just told you.

"Are you going to let that beat you now? That's not the Wade Wilson I've heard all about.

"And I know for a fact, that's not at all how Mr. Takameshi feels about it. I highly doubt Mr. Hawke or Miss Kinai do either."
Julius Schmidt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:33 am

The last sentence that Julius spoke definitely caught Wade's attention, causing him to raise his head up and look at the psychologist. 'How... How did you know those names? Who exactly have you been talking to about this and... And what have they told you?!?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius Schmidt on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:44 am

He chortled at the response.
"Just what do you think I do all day, every day? I may be getting older, but I'm not clueless.

"We faculty haven't forgotten what those teenage years are like. We know who's friends with whom; we hear about your parties, your daring exploits, your juicy gossip. It would surprise you what you pick up when you just stop and listen for a day.

"And of course, being the psychological counselor means I hear plenty of people's concerns firsthand. Mr. Takameshi among them.

"I'll tell you what, let's call this a day. I understand you'll need some time to work through this. That's okay, we're not in a rush. Come back later in the week, and we'll talk again.

"In the meantime, go and see your friends. Talk to them. I guarantee you, they're far more interested in having you back than keeping you away. Give them a chance.
'Doctor's orders,'" he said with a small grin.
Julius Schmidt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:49 am

Wade sighed. Well, so much for keeping his social life private... Without saying a word, he stood up from his chair and headed for the door. But just as he placed his hand on the handle something occurred to him. A question that he probably wasn't going to get the answer to, but hell, it was worth a shot. Considering how the rest of this visit had gone, a bit of bad news couldn't hurt, could they?

'Mr. Schmidt...' he turned back towards Julius. 'I wonder... Did, uh... Did Chiharu, you know, say anything? About me? N-not that it's any of my business or anything, I just, I just thought, you know...'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius Schmidt on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:54 am

"I wouldn't know. Sorry to disappoint you."
Julius Schmidt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:56 am

'R-right, right, of course!' Wade grinned. 'As I said, not that it matters and stuff, I just, you know... See ya!' he spoke before quickly making his way out of the door, unable to face the man for even a second longer after that blunder.

That went well! ........... I'm so going to retard school...
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius Schmidt on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:19 am

Julius sat there for several minutes, scribbling down a few last notes.

Wilson, Wade

Highly extroverted, yet displays antisocial behaviors. Possible self-defeating tendencies. Manic-depressive?

Further evaluation required.

After putting the notebook away, he grabbed his jacket, flicked off the light, and locked the door.
Off to face Fukuo and Yuka again…
Julius Schmidt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top