[Private] Ritual

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Private] Ritual

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:13 am

Regardless of all of Hawke's memory problems and general apathy towards anything that would be beneficial to his life, he was yet to fail in his daily endeavor to exercise at the swimming pool; it was the only thing between him and ever-present excruciating pain. The doctors in England had warned him that if he did not regularly exercise the muscle, it would begin to deteriorate once again and leave him in a worse position than before. At first, he had ignored this advice, assuming that he could simply go back to his GP were the pain to increase and get medication of some kind to counteract the deterioration, but it was not to be. He'd found out the hard way merely two weeks after he'd left the hospital and was still living in England with his mother; she had found him at the bottom of the stairs, sweating profusely with several minor cuts on his face after his leg had given out while climbing the stairs.

As such, Hawke finds himself once again standing on the edge of the pool, at the deep end, preparing himself to dive in. Wearing his board shorts, he bounces on the balls of his feet, wincing slightly when he puts pressure on his injured leg, he goes through his daily ritual before he dives in. A few deep breaths in and out, a roll of both shoulder muscles and a crack of his knuckles and he's ready. Just as he launches himself into the abyss below, he notices a figure enter the pool which breaks his concentration and results in a sloppy entry, creating the sickening sound of flesh slapping on water.

Despite the failed dive, Hawke ignores the stinging sensation on the skin of his abdomen, and continues to power through the water. The majority of his speed comes from the use of his arms. Anyone watching would notice a distinct difference in the speed of his kicks; his left would be much faster than his right, and to make up he used much more force in his right arm than his left, producing a rather odd-looking front crawl.

As he nears the opposite side of the pool, he resurfaces for his first breath of air since the length started, and he flicks the hair out of his eyes to smile at the person before him as he treads water.

Oh.... crap.

His face fell.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Ritual

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:47 am

As much as he wanted to ignore his problems, Wade knew that he had to deal with them sooner or later - and, if Mr. Schmidt (or was it Dr. Schmidt? Did that guy even have a doctorate? That was worth checking out) was to be believed, it had to happen sooner. Even though he didn't want to admit it, Wade knew deep within himself that he had to handle the situation before it went even more out of control. After all, the young man was on the verge of a breakdown the moment he started talking about his feelings, and that was never a good sign, especially when the person he was about to break down in front of was one phone call away from sending him to retard school. It was obvious that Wade had to deal with his problems one at a time - in this case, the problems were represented by his friends. Whatever he had done - or not done - in the months following his disappearance had affected them negatively, and he needed to fix that. Learning just what it was that had upset everyone so much was a secondary objective.

Chiharu, for some reason, didn't even return his calls, and Mizo had told him that he was busy, though whether or not it was actually true remained to be seen. Thankfully, there was one guy who Wade knew exactly when and where to find - being best friends with Hawke for so long, one of the things he knew about him was that he always trained in the school's swimming pool at about the same time every single day. As such, finding him was only a matter of going to the pool at the right time. And since Saki had a doctor's appointment which left a gap in the schedule, it was the perfect time for Wade to initiate a heart-to-heart.

After entering the swimming pool area, he quickly noticed someone diving underwater, and all things considered, it was pretty obvious who it was. Wade walked up to the edge of the pool and waited for Hawke to resurface before waving at him. As expected, the reaction wasn't exactly warm. 'Hey, Hawke...' he spoke, quickly realizing that he needed to cut to the chase if he was to have any chance of being listened to. 'Look, I know I fucked up, I really get it, and I can understand if you never want to speak to me again, but just hear me out, okay? Give me five minutes - then, if you want, I'll just get out of your life'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:18 am

I never want to speak to YOU again?

Hawke raises a single eyebrow after Wade speaks, a quizzical look on his face. Stunned into silence, Hawke doesn't reply for a good few seconds. Questions raced through his mind, many of them ones he wanted to ask Wade. Where had he been? Why didn't he make contact with Hawke? Why hadn't he taken Hawke with him?!

"Dude, I'd love nothing more than to keep you in my life; you're the one who cut all ties! I was left here wondering what the hell had happened to you." Hawke begins to pant from the exertion of keeping his head above the water, and pulls himself towards the side of the pool, near Wade's feet, and pulls himself up and out of the water with little effort. Since he had started his nightly swim Hawke had gained some serious muscle tone, easily noticeable by anyone who saw his bare torso.

Perching on the edge of the pool, Hawke dangled his feet in the water and stared out over the water. "So... what was it? Swinging session gone wrong? Finally get back in touch with your cousin?" Hawke said the last suggestion with a look over his shoulder and flashed a grin at Wade.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:47 pm

The few seconds of silence felt like years to Wade, who realized perfectly well that his relationship with his best friend depended entirely on what came next. After Hawke finally spoke, the young man felt like a weight had been removed from his heart - there were still issues left to take care of, obviously, but at the very least he now knew that there was a chance to make things right. 'Oh, man, you have NO idea how good it feels to hear you say that' Wade grinned, crouching down next to his friends. 'I swear, the way you guys have been avoiding me, I was under the impression that I'd done something horribly wrong to offend you... Y'know, besides leaving without a trace' he grinned.

Upon hearing Hawke's question, Wade looked to the right - oh yeah, Rose. He probably needed to get back in touch with her, Laura and Brandon - he couldn't even remember the last time he'd spoken with them. But that was going to be some other time. 'Wish it was that simple... You won't believe me if I told you, but let's just say, some very crazy shit happened to me... Now they want me to move to retard school, and frankly, I can understand where they're coming from!'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:19 am

"I think everyone can, mate." Hawke said with a wink. "All joking aside, though... judging by your results... I wouldn't be surprised if they DID want to."

Hawke gave Wade a reproachful stare at this point, a frown forming at the fringes of his eyebrows. "How come you did so badly? I have severe memory problems and I did almost three times better than you; it doesn't fit. You're a clever guy, they should have been a breeze for you."

For a minute, Hawke looked genuinely worried for Wade and where his life was going. He knew for a fact that Wade was NOT retarded (in social aspects, maybe), but if he kept on his collision course to failure he would certainly be shipped off to a place like that. And that... would be a bad idea. If Wade didn't alienate some poor boy with severe disabilities within an hour Hawke would be very surprised.

Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:44 pm

'Yeah, well, let's just say I had to deal with a whoooole lot of shit these past few months...' Wade groaned. 'Hell, you're not even gonna believe it, but it's like I'm a goddamn disaster magnet! First there was the... thing with Eric, which happened, and I managed to get over it, but he couldn't and he killed himself, and he never quite knew that, but I actually did consider him a friend, and that was the first time I ever had to deal with one of my friends fucking dying. But that thing that happened was hard on me too, cuz now I had to adjust to a whole lot of shit, and I just couldn't... At least, not to everything'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:45 am

Hawke looked over at Wade, concern becoming the dominant emotion plain on his face. He reached out a hand, still dripping slightly, and placed it on Wade's shoulder in an effort to comfort him.

"I was the only one who seemed to care about Eric around here..." Hawke mumbled, thinking about the strange boy that he only ever met in passing. "How did you know him? I remember seeing him around but my memories of him are kinda... fuzzy. Not fuzzy like my lesson plans are, I can remember what he was like, but I don't actually remember any specific meetings with him."

Hawke breathed out heavily at this point, unsure if he should divulge his expertise on the subject of death. "Listen... after my dad died... I didn't speak to anyone for days. I couldn't adjust, either... but it got easier. Sure, I still miss the bastard but looking back on it I am able to appreciate what he did while he was still with us. It's weird, but you kind of just have to accept that it happened and there's nothing you can do. Like... move on, y'know?"

Inside, all too familiar feelings were bubbling up. What he said was true - he had come to terms with the fact that his father was dead, but he still missed him terribly. The past couple of years had been the hardest of Hawke's life, living life was difficult without the instructions. There was nobody he could turn to anymore; his father: dead. His mother: an emotional wreck. It had been tough, but he was doing well for himself now. An assistant teacher at 18 was no mean feat, and he'd done that of his own volition.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:37 pm

'We, uh... We ended up working together on something... In a different lifetime' Wade shrugged when asked about where he knew Eric from. 'Him and his band of misfits thought they were saving the world... Turns out they couldn't have been more wrong. I didn't care about that, so when shit went down I got the long end of the stick. I got lucky. And I guess he didn't' the young man sighed. After that, he quietly listened to Hawke's explanation about death, though it didn't do him much good - after all, it wasn't like him and Eric were particularly close. It was the sheer idea that someone Wade knew had died which made him uncomfortable... But of course, his feelings weren't nearly as serious as he made them out to be.

'Yeah, well... It's kinda hard to move on when my life keeps on changing all of the time. A few years ago I was a rich kid from Toronto who was the center of attention and had girls drooling all over him... Now I'm nothing like that guy. I've changed so much and so suddenly, and everything else around me has also changed. It keeps changing, all the time. And not in the metaphorical "world keeps on spinning" type of way either, I'm talking very drastic changes. It's like God himself can't make up His mind about what he wants to do with me... Am I going to be a ladies' man? A backstabbing scumbag? Hopelessly in love? Comic relief? What's my destiny? Do I even have a destiny? Hell, why am I even talking to you? Was our conversation all part of the plan, or did it happen spontaneously and will have no bearing on our lives? And why am I the only one around here who can't enjoy a regular high school life without being shifted to other dimensions or possessed by his future self, anyway?!? What else does God have in store for me?!?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Hawke struggles to understand 90% of what Wade was babbling on about, and simply sits by his side looking confused.

"Shifted dimensions...? Possessed by your future self?"

Worrying slightly, Hawke peers around, begging to whatever celestial being that some sort of doctor would walk through the doors. He switches to his native English and peers intently at Wade.

"You okay, dude?"
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:48 am

'No, I am NOT okay!' Wade responded back in English, clutching his head between his hands. 'I haven't been okay since the very beginning! I can't recall one time when I was truly happy without some fucked up thing happening and ruining everything! And it's not my fault, it really, really isn't! I'm a fucking scumbag, I know that I am, but even I don't deserve this kind of shit! I mean, can you possibly imagine what it feels like to have every single little detail about your whole life change at the push of a button without your knowledge? And for what? Because I survived? Well, fuck that, it's not like I wanted to survive! I would've been perfectly content with dying alongside everyone else! That's how it should've been but I didn't die, and now I'm being fucking punished! And just as I start settling into this new life, building a relationship with everyone all over again, my future self decides to possess my body and have me live on the streets for months - without my input, of course! So now my family hates me, my friends hate me, and I am THIS close to repeating Junior year! Oh, and did I mention that I'm now forced to live with the absolute worst human being on the planet and essentially being her servant day and night just for the privilege of not being disowned by my family?!? And I'm just... How did this happen? It's not my fault, it was never my fault!'

Wade finally pulls his hands down and shows his face, revealing the tears streaming down his cheeks. 'I don't think I can take it if something like this happens again, dude. I'm going nuts, for real'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Hawke licked his lips, panic beginning to bubble up inside him as Wade becomes yet more hysterical. Struggling to make heads or tails of the nonsensical ravings that were pouring out of the Wade's mouth, Hawke slowly took out his phone and tapped out a text to someone, and hit send.

"Listen, mate..." He started in English, "You aren't making any sense. Slow down. Start from the beginning, this whole "survival" thing, what did you survive? Someone attacked you?"
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Wade clutched his head between his hands, tears still streaming down his face - he was aware of just how pathetic and insane he looked, and yet he didn't care. His emotions overwhelmed all logic, releasing what he had held back for many months. Of course, this was in no small part because he trusted Hawke implicitly, and he knew that his best friend would never betray him.

'Imagine an entirely different world' Wade began, still hiding his face from Tiberius, though his voice indicated that the young man had calmed down somewhat. 'A world that is kinda like this one, but where some things have gone horribly, horribly wrong. A world where Takeshi Tachibana - you know, the science teacher - decided to use his knowledge to create weapons rather than help people. He went as far as to turn his own daughter Nayumi into a machine. That's... That's the world I'm from' Wade sighed. 'In some sort of... twisted and fucked up attempt to recreate his daughter, who was studying at Yamaku, he began kidnapping students. Experimenting on them. Turning them into... cyborg monsters. Eric joined him too, as... As did I' he paused for a moment. 'He knew stuff. Stuff about Andrea. Stuff about my sister, who in my world was called Andrea, and she never had a child, and instead spent her youth killing people. I needed to know, so I became Takeshi's mole. I spied for him within the school as you and the others were trying to bring him to justice. And I... I got all of you killed. Every single one. Before I knew what was going on, Takeshi activate some sort of machine, and Eric and I ended up here, butt naked in the forest. A whole new world where everything was the same, and yet everything was different. You were lucky - you and the others just got some bad dreams out of the whole thing, but the two of us lived it. And Eric just couldn't handle it. Honestly... If it wasn't for Ellie, I probably would've bit the bullet even earlier...'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:38 am

Chiharu was already in the courtyard when she received Hawke's plea for help dealing with Wade, so it didn't take her long to arrive. However, she chose not to reveal herself right away, but instead opted to wait and listen from the hallway leading towards the pool to get a sense of what was going on before coming into the situation herself.
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:38 pm

He really HAS gone crazy, hasn't he?

Hawke stared at Wade with a look of pity in his eyes, undecided if he should pretend to believe the boy, or call him crazy. The kid was one of his best friends, yet he had quite clearly knocked a screw loose somewhere along the lines. The science teacher going crazy and making an army of robots? No way. It was like something out of a corny comic book or horror film.

Although... he DID end up butt naked in a forest with Eric... Plenty of explanations for that, though. I've seen his search history.

Hawke squeezed slightly with his hand on Wade's shoulder and begins in a calm voice, "Let's say I believed you... Hypothetically. Have you got any evidence? Pictures? I don't want this all to turn out to be a big joke." Hawke smiles at this point, then quickly adds, "Not that I'm calling you a liar, it's just... y'know. This is a big thing, it's not every day you get told about parallel universes."
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:11 pm

As he heard Hawke's question, the first thing Wade did was to turn his head, revealing his red, tears-soaked face to his friend. 'Does it look like I'm joking?' he asked quietly. A moment later, his brain finally got the compromising position he had put himself in, and the young man quickly wiped his face with his sleeve. 'Alright, sorry... That's not very rational, is it... Uh..." he spoke, trying to think of some evidence. 'When Eric and I made the jump we couldn't carry anything over - not even our clothes. So any evidence I've got is in my head. Eric knows the same stuff I do, but he's not exactly going to be doing a lot of talking, is he...' Wade sighed. 'Let's see... The world I'm from is very similar to yours - matter of fact, I'd say it's 99.9% identical, from what I've seen. But there's small things that changed. People who existed there but don't here, and vice versa. People who are... Different. Very different. Events that happened in a different order, or didn't happen at all. From what I've seen, pop culture like movies and games is the same between both worlds. I don't actually know just how much has changed - I mean, I know some stuff about me changed, like, my sister is a very different person here, and Ellie didn't even exist in my world. For all I know, you and everyone here might have completely different backstories or families. I just never bothered to get to know anyone well enough to compare' he sighed. 'I don't know what to tell you, man, except... The dreams! Yes, of course! Not much of a piece of evidence, of course, but you must have had them! The dreams where everyone you know, each of your friends, is killed by cyborgs! You've had them, I know you have!' he stands up, as if suddenly revitalized by the memories. 'Everyone involved in the events has had them - you, Chiharu, Sayuri, Satoshi, every single one! You may not remember right away, but you will if you try! They're, they're... They're like ripples through time. When we made the jump, we took the memories of the deceased with us! Come on, just think! You can see it, can't you?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:46 pm

For a few moments, Hawke's face was expressionless. It was true, now that he came to think of it he'd had a recurring nightmare for a few months now that came about every few weeks. It started simple, him, Chiharu, Satoshi and a bunch of other people walking towards a big factory-type building. As soon as the group entered though, the dream descended into a hellish nightmare and would flick between his friends in various states of mutilation and flashing imaged of what appeared to be cyborgs.

That was a nightmare though, right? Multiple dimensions, time travel... it was utter garbage. Wade was simply pulling his leg.

But then again... the dreams sure SEEMED realistic. He could smell the blood, the screams sounded realistic... sometimes he woke up with his leg in agony, after watching it get ripped off by a cyborg with rotting flesh hanging from it.

"How did you know about my dreams?" Hawke said quietly, staring into the pool.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:09 pm

'Ah-ha!' Wade grinned from ear to ear, his previous bout of depression gone just as suddenly as it had appeared. 'See? I didn't even know about your dreams! You didn't tell me, I'm guessing you didn't really tell anyone, so really, how do I know? Am I a mind reader? Am I Derren Brown in disguise? Wake up, man, I was right there living it! And the people who were involved in that all had the same dreams! Just ask any of them - Chiharu, Satoshi, Sayuri, I don't care! They'll ALL confirm it! And I'm willing to bet you a million bucks that none of the people who weren't involved in that will have had the dreams. I'm not lying, Hawke! Why the hell would I lie about something like that?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:15 am

"He's right Hawke."
Chiharu calmly walks out from the door way and towards the two with her hands tucked in the pockets of her sweatshirt.
"I looked into it myself back when it all happened, and it's true, everyone there had the same dream on the very same night. Even I woke up in a cold sweat that night, which is how I ended up running into Wade in the woods. Now, I'm not entirely certain as to the exact cause for these things to happen, and whether Wade is from another dimension or not doesn't change the fact that something did indeed happen that night and he is not crazy."
As she finishes her statement and arrives next to the boys, she lets out a smirk and adds in a clarification.
"Heh, at least concerning this particular thing."
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:54 am

Hawke gazes incredulously between the two. "I don't..."

His mouth agape, Hawke simply didn't know what to think. Was this some kind of joke? Had this all been one of Wade's insane elaborate pranks that was simply larger that all previous? Wade wouldn't do something THAT stupid... right?

What if they were right? Hawke couldn't imagine himself taking the fight to murderous robots... He wasn't exactly cowardly, but he wasn't an idiot. But, then again... the dreams were realistic. Plus, how did he know?!

Wildly shaking his head he looks towards Chiharu. "Truly?"
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Wade gasped as he realized just who had entered the room, seemingly for no reason. 'Chiharu? What are you doing here? And... And how long have you been listening, anyway?!?' he asked, a faint blush spreading across his cheeks. In any case, it didn't really matter much - she knew a bit about Wade's adventures across the 5th dimension anyway, so in hindsight, maybe it was better if she learned the full picture alongside Hawke. 'Anyway, that's not important right now. What's important is that I'm telling the truth. Call it another dimension, another world or another timeline - truth is, I wasn't born here. I mean, come on, why would I lie to you? So I can say "Ha ha, look at how stupid you are for believing"? It makes no sense for me to lie, but yeah, I guess it's pretty damn hard to believe that there are other dimensions... But that's not the important part, cuz ultimately it's not something that really matters to you... But it gets better. Or worse, if you're me' he chuckled nervously before pulling out a folded piece of paper from his pocket. The paper looked old and wrinkled - couple of months old at the very least. 'Either of you know what this is?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:21 am

Thinking back to the note that he, Toshiaki and Mizo had found scrawled in Wade's journal, Hawke immediately dispels all shreds of doubt. There was no way that Wade would be this meticulous to get even this small detail right.

"A note. If memory serves - which it usually does not - you mentioned something about killing some pervert surgeon? Something like that." Hawke says slowly, brows furrowing even deeper.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:15 am

<Oh yeah, that thing. Almost forgot about that>

"Yeah you, or uh 'Future-You', said he wrote a note to you explaining what happened, because you wouldn't recall any of it, as you are apparently aware of."

Chiharu shifts her weight and lets out a subtle and slightly mischievous smirk as she continues by saying, "And I'm pretty sure there should be something in there about how he would have failed without my help and how you should repay me somehow. Speaking of which, I don't know about you two, but I could really go for some Ice cream right about now."
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:07 am

Wade couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at Hawke's statement. 'Excuse me?' he asked, more confused than anything. There was probably a chance that he had, in fact, said something like that during his... experience, but if he had, then he certainly didn't remember it or leave any clues about it. The only one that Future-Wade had instructed him to kill was Takeshi Tachibana, who was about as far from the definition of "pervert surgeon" as one could get. Thankfully, at least Chiharu seemed to know what she was talking about.

'Bingo!' he gave her a thumbs up, his lips curved into a grin. 'I thought he might have spoken to you. From the way he wrote about you, it was kinda obvious that he met you, but it's good to have confirmation. Anyway, Hawke - this letter right here was written to me by my future self. The thing is, during the months I was missing, his consciousness was in my body and the fucker decided to ruin my life. He left me a letter explaining some stuff, though he didn't exactly give me much of an explanation, just some instructions and some pretty outrageous stuff. Here, take a look' he handed Hawke the letter, which was preserved in its entirety, safe for the post-scriptum at the end which had been torn off, ending the letter at "Lots of love, Future Wade". 'You got any idea who these people are?' Wade asked both of them. 'Kanna, Maki, Hideyo... Any of these names ring a bell?'

When Chiharu mentioned ice cream the young man couldn't help but grin widely. 'It's a date, then! Hawke, you're not invited' he grinned, making it rather unclear if he was joking or not.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Hawke shakes his head as Wade reels off the names, shrugging in response. Then gestures towards the letter. "Mizo was the pervert. Sorry."

Hoisting himself up to his feet, Hawke grins at Wade and gives him an apologetic look, "Listen, buddy... we all know Chiharu has a thing for me. You're the third wheel, m'fraid. Back in a second."

With that, me walks towards the changing rooms in order to get changed into his usual clothes; despite his wishes he didn't think that an ice cream parlous would appreciate a semi-naked Hawke.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:44 pm

In response to Hawke's statement regarding her supposed fancies, Chiharu becomes slightly flustered, giving off a subtle blush, as she says, "Uh.. No, I don't have a 'thing', there's no 'thing'."
Realizing Hawke was already walking off despite her protests, she leans a bit closer to Wade, while still looking towards Hawke, to say quietly, "I don't have a 'thing' for him,"
She then leans back and looks at Wade with a squint, finishing her statement with, "or you either, for that matter."
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top