KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Ritual

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Private] Ritual - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Ritual

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:54 pm

'Right, right, of course she has a thing for you, buddy!" Wade gave Hawke a thumbs up, watching him as he turned his back before glancing over at Chiharu and whispering 'He's craaaaazy!' in an exaggerated, shushed tone, making sure that it was just loud enough for Hawke to hear as well. Once Chiharu elaborated that she didn't have a "thing" for either of them, Wade merely turned to an imaginary person on the right and whispered "She's deluuusional!" in the same tone.

The two of them stood there, in silence, for a few seconds before the young man reached inside his pocket and pulled out his phone. With a swipe of his hand, he activated the holographic display and began sorting through some menus. "You know... I tried calling you a few times, but since I lost my phone while future me was behind the wheel, I had to look up most of my contacts again. I couldn't find your number anywhere, so I tried to reconstruct it out of memory, but I don't think it worked" he said, swiping his fingers around the hologram before turning the phone around and allowing Chiharu to take a look. "Is that your number?"
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Chiharu leans in to take a closer look and at first seems somewhat confused, but then lets out a mischievous smirk as she says, "Let's find out!"
She then reaches out a hand and touches the number and the call button in quick succession. Her actions were promptly punctuated by the subtle sound of her phone vibrating in her pocket. Once she had taken her own phone out and made sure it was indeed him calling, she looked up with a soft smile and said, "That's the one. So, either you were trying to call me while you were in somewhere without a signal, or you never actually did try."
She began walking aimlessly back and forth in front of wade as she continued to speculate.
"One of them means you're an idiot, while the other means you're a liar. Even though you tend to act idiotic at times, I've come to discover that you, despite popular belief, are not actually an idiot. But, that means you lied about trying to call me. Now why would you do that?"
She ends her pacing speculations a couple meters away from Wade with her head tilted to the side and her eyebrows raised, waiting patiently and curiously for an answer to her question.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:26 pm

Wade mimicked Chiharu and raised his own eyebrows at the revelation, scoffing a bit at being called a liar. Without saying a word, he slid his fingers across the holographic display a few times, bringing up a list of all of his calls - both received and sent. Just as he had said, the calls were there, clear as day. He had tried calling her twice the day before - once around noon, right after school, and once in the evening, around 5. The third call had been on the very same day, during lunch break. All three had been ignored.

'I'm not really in the habit of lying, but thanks for appreciating my mighty intellect anyway' he grinned. 'Just so you know, I've got good looks, intelligence, financial stability and cooking skills improving by the day, and I'm currently on the market, so the question is why the hell haven't you jumped at the opportunity to go on a date with me?' Wade chuckled, his tone leaving it ambiguous if he really meant that or if he was just being his typical goofy self. 'Actually, now that I think about it, the real question is why haven't my calls reached you when the other one did just fine? Is it possible that you didn't hear your phone go off all 3 times? Seems kinda unlikely'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:22 pm

"Hmm..."
Chiharu looked down at her phone to make sure that she didn't get any calls from him other than just now, which she didn't.
"I never received those calls, which means there's somebody out there who doesn't want you getting in touch with me. <Unless if I was wrong about him being an idiot> Without further information, we can't really know who, so for now you should just keep your eyes open for anything weird."
It looked like Chiharu was about to say more, but instead she looked over towards the Men's changing room as Hawke opened the door.
She non-nonchalantly asked, "So, you ready?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:57 pm

With a bag slung over his shoulder, Hawke walked back into the pool area. His hair was hanging in clumps, sodden and straight, most unlike his usual "bed hair" style that involved some fairly impressive, yet odd, angles.
With a smile, he approached the pair and nodded in confirmation.
"Indeed I am." He replied, gesturing towards the door leading to the school grounds. As he began his slow walk to the door - his leg was more painful than usual after the quick bout of exercise - he asked, "What's the plan? Ice cream?"
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:16 pm

'Yep, I believe that was the plan' Wade nodded with a grin as he turned his back on Hawke, preferring to focus on the much prettier sight in front of him. He took a few steps towards the door, reaching for the handle and holding the door open for his friends. 'So, where do we go? That cafe near the bus stop makes awesome peach melbas and other stuff like that. Or we can go cheap, but sweet and just grab some cones from the machine on the corner. Or...' he grinned mischievously. 'I can call in a favor from an old friend of my fathers' and treat you to the best damn ice cream you've ever tasted in your lives. I'm talking bona fide rich people's stuff right here in the city!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Chiharu lets out a short giggle before saying, "And here I was planning on just grabbing a pint from the store in town, which is why I asked for you guys to come along, 'cause I would look sad and lonely eating a pint of Ice cream by myself on a cold day."
She then adopts a smug smirk as she continues with, "I guess having a reverse harem has its perks."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:07 pm

"A reverse harem?" Hawke muses aloud with a dry grin. "I thought we were a group made of equal parts, Eternal President Kinai."

Taking the initiative, Hawke steps into the biting air outside the pool, instantly feeling his damp hair sap away any warmth left in his body, and shivers his way across the school grounds, heading towards the dorm room.

"Wade, c-call whoever it is you need to call. I miss luxur-r-ry." Hawke chatters, the cold really getting to him after the chilly water of the pool. "I need to drop off my s-stuff in my room." He finishes as he steps over the threshold of the boys' dorm, where he is greeted with a blast of warm air.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:54 am

Chiharu decides to follow Hawke into the dormitories, whether it's because she enjoys pestering him, or she is avoiding being alone with Wade outside, it's hard to tell.

She strides through the hall of the boys' dorms, paying no mind to the glances of the boys in the common room, as she says to Hawke in a playful tone, "Aren't you used to the cold? I thought Britain was almost always cold and wet."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:02 am

Hawke grins once he looks behind him to see Chiharu trailing behind him. One of his neighbours raises and eyebrow and Hawke simply winks in return.

"There's a difference between chilly weather and going into the wind while being soaked to the skin." Hawke replies, reaching the door to his room. "Plus, no true Brit leaves their home without an umbrella."

Hawke produces a keycard from the depths of his bag and swipes it through the lock on the door. "Bienevenue chez Hawke." He says with a grin, stepping over the threshold. He leaves the door open behind him - an open invitation but not a request for Chiahru to follow him through. Hawke flicks on the light to reveal a fairly simple room - not entirely tidy but not filthy either. The bed appears to be unmade, but a relatively clear floor. On the walls hang several posters - the largest one above the headboard of his bed advertising a music festival from the early 2000s, which his father's band had headlined.

After dumping his bag on the bed, Hawke begins shuffling around the room, drying his hair with a fresh towel with one hand and gathering the essentials for the journey ahead with his other - namely his phone and his wallet.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Making a compromise to her decision of whether or not to go into the room, Chiharu just leans against the door frame while looking down at her phone for a short while before saying in a nonchalant manner, "I doubt you're going to need an umbrella..."

Following a brief pause, she continues with an impression of a weatherman, "Sunny day ahead of us, only a 4% chance of precipitation, temperatures from a high of 12 degrees to a low of 6, but with winds up to 47 kph, the wind chill could potentially have quite a bite to it."

At the end of her performance, she lets out a short giggle before saying, "Heh, what do you think? Should I become a meteorologist?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:54 am

Hawke flicks his gaze over to Chiharu and chuckles slightly when she calls it a "meteorologist".

"I'm not sure you're the type they look for." He says with a grin, thinking about the usual weather girls in England: low cut tops, blonde, attractive, stupid. Nothing at all like the sharp and calculating mind of Chiharu. However, she fit at least one of the 4 categories in Hawke's mind. Like a glove.

Checking his wallet if he had enough money - Plenty. - Hawke swivels back to face Chiharu and smiles.

"Ready."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:13 am

Seeing Hawke is ready to leave, Chiharu steps out of the door allowing him to exit into the hall unhindered. However, while doing so, she looks up from her phone and at him with her brow raised questioningly as she asks, in a tone that's a bit more aggressive than usual for her, "So you're saying if I'm not the right 'type' I shouldn't try, that just because I'm not an ideal woman or an uptight man, I have no chance?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:34 pm

"No, you have a chance." Hawke replies with an amused grin on his face. "I'm just saying, you have an IQ that is higher than your own age. I think the term is 'overqualified'."

Moving towards the door, Hawke flicks off the light in his room and closes the door behind him. Gesturing for Chiharu to take the lead, Hawke continues, "It would be a waste of talent, being a weather girl."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:57 am

Seemingly satisfied, Chiharu lets out a triumphant, "You're damn right!", before walking down the hall with a strong stride, forgetting to slow her pace to match Hawke's like she regularly does.

<And if I decide to keep it, how much of that "talent" is going to be wasted on raising a little poop factory? Fucking shit, how the hell am I supposed to decide what to do with the life of a kid when I can't even figure out what to do with my own life!?>

It doesn't take long for her to get to the entrance, at which point she blurts out, supposedly, to Wade, "I've decided we're going to the grocery store, like I originally planned."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:27 am

"I know I'm right..." Hawke mutters under his breath, shaking his head at the girl.

Why is she so proud of herself? She had no influence in my thought process whatsoever...

As she zooms off down the corridor, Hawke contents himself to ambling along at a comfortable place - his leg refusing to allow him to go at Mach 11 like Chiharu.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:33 am

When Hawke and Chiharu left the dorms and rejoined their friend outside, they would find him staring at the holographic display of his phone. Well, "reading" wasn't actually the right word for it - instead of scanning the pages, his eyes were merely focused on the image in front of him, staring at it in disbelief. It appeared to be some sort of news site, judging from the format of the page, though since the hologram was specifically made so that it would be nigh-unreadable to anyone but the owner of the phone, its exact contents would remain a mystery. Judging by Wade's reaction, though, it wasn't anything good. His large, brown eyes were unmoving, and his mouth was gaping ever so slightly. Really, one wouldn't be blamed for assuming that Wade had just read about a second 9/11.

When he realized he wasn't alone, the young man quickly tried to recompose himself, switching off the holographic display and clumsily shoving the phone back in his pocket. 'Hey, um...' Wade spoke quietly, his voice slightly shaking. 'I might, uh... I might need to rain check. There's, like... As it turns out, you know, I... Work. I've got work'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:12 pm

"That has to be the worst lie I have ever heard, I'm almost impressed", she says with an incredulous tone. However, she soon switches to a more inquisitive and caring demeanor as she continues with, "But really though, what's going on?"

<With my luck lately, it's probably the announcement of WWIII>
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2