Need someone to get into trouble with.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need someone to get into trouble with.

Post by Ian Akimoto on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:17 pm

I thought it might be fun to rile up some trouble in Yamaku. Nothing super major, or life threatening. But some delinquent to spice up the day. Though Ian's relaxed, and for the most part uncaring, it would be a chance for him to show his truer colors. I'm not too sure what it would be, or if it would be at the chool or in town. Maybe Ian just passes by and decides to join in on the fun. It just seems like a cool thing to do from the otherwise routine days at Yamaku
Ian Akimoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need someone to get into trouble with.

Post by Jimmy Cohen on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:29 pm

I just saw your other post on my old suggestion, how about we have Ian and Jimmy skip school together and cause some mischief in the Town? Two birds with one stone (or thread, I suppose). I did try to mention Jimmy likes to break the rules a little in his profile, and I haven't had a chance to show it. It's worth mentioning that he'd be held back physically by his condition, so we might need to bear that in mind, he definitely couldn't run away or anything. I'm not sure if anyone else would be down, but I think it could be a fun thread. Send me a private message with your thoughts and we'll discuss it (I might not be able to get back to you on that right away, but we can figure something out). If anyone else is interested we can get them in on it too.
Jimmy Cohen

View user profile https://twitter.com/AceOfSpades_VN

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top