KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Following Footsteps(private)

2 posters

Go down

Following Footsteps(private) Empty Following Footsteps(private)

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:05 am

Yuriko walks onto Japanese soil after her flight from Tokyo.

Finally! that flight was horrid! But now I'm here! And I can see onee-sama! N-Not that I want to see her, she's just here and It's impolite not to visit! Yeah, that's it!

she lugs a rolling suitcase that's over half her size behind her as she makes her way towards the nearest bus stop.

She spots an icecream stand and leaves her luggage a few feet away from the line as she waits in it.
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Following Footsteps(private) Empty Re: Following Footsteps(private)

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:22 am

*Izumi's daily walk to the town and outlying areas leads him to right outside the airport as he got lost a while ago, looking for the park, he took a wrong turn and ended up going towards it. He figures this out as soon as he sees the airport but is too tired to go back around and is now found trying to buy some ice-cream and look for a place to sit*

*He spots a girl, apparently his age, with the same ocular condition, some baggage right next to her as he waits in the same line*

So I take it that you're new here. Allow me to introduce myself, my names Izumi, Izumi Inaba. I am a student at Yamaku, I suppose you're here to be enrolled there too or do you have other reasons? *He looks at her with a smile and a somewhat expectant look*

Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:34 am

She looks over at him and spots his Heterochromia.

"Oh, you have different colored eyes too!" she moves up with the line. "I'm Yuriko Futeki, and yeah, I just enrolled. Don't know if I'll like it though."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:37 am

*Izumi smiles a bit as he hears this more out of being polite than actually being happy about it*

"Yes, my mom had this condition and it transferred over genetically. Can't say I like it though, slowly going blind over here and whatnot.

Fu...Futeki is your surname, that's the same last name as the lady that owns the Kitsune Kissa. *He pauses and moves up with the line* I don't suppose your related to her are you?"
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:41 am

she nods twice. "Onee-sama owns Kitsune Kissa, I'm going to visit her once I get to the little town surrounding the school."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:07 am

*The line moves again as they move up*

That's cool, I was just coming up from the town, I got lost and landed here. *He pauses and sighs a bit* I was trying to go to the park but I guess I angled off somewhere. First time in town and all.

I don't know anyone here so it's harder for me to get used to my surroundings, I am more used to the countryside then the town. So, I can't be of much help there when that time comes.

So from the looks of it, we probably might be in the same class. You are a first year right?
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:14 am

She nods. "Yep, just now starting. And I know what you mean about the countryside, I used to live in Transylvania." She reaches the front of the line and orders a strawberry chocolate swirl.
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:20 am

*He finally reaches the front of the line and orders a vanilla/strawberry swirl*

Transylvania?... so does that mean...

Wait... you're a vamp or something? *Shakes his head* I am being naive... never mind me.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:30 am

She nods. "My mother's from Transylvania." she takes a lick of her ice cream. "And is me being a vampire that obvious? N-Not that I care! It's just not good if everybody knows!"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:42 am

*Izumi pauses for a second as he licks his ice-cream then speaks after thinking on it a bit more*

Well, it wasn't obvious, I was merely making a guess. Which is no longer a guess. Don't worry, I won't say anything, I don't have a reason to, doesn't affect me in the least.

Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:58 am

She sighs in relief, no, it wasn't relief, it was just a plain, normal sigh, humph. "It's not like I care if people know who I am..." she takes a rather suggestive lick of her ice cream without noticing it. "Mmm... sweet."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:33 am

*Izumi chuckles as he tries to ignore the sight*

It's Ice Cream, if it isn't sweet then something is wrong with it. Also, as long as people could accept who you are when they find out, if they find out. It's all fine right?
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:38 am

she takes another suggestive lick of the ice cream before responding. "It's not like I care what people think about me... I like sweet things, I never got to have them much back in Tokyo."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:46 am

*Izumi tries to stay focused on topic*

You lived in Tokyo... I don't think I could deal. I am really not a city boy. I would be so lost. So so lost.

*Shakes head*

I know how to use devices and whatnot. It's more I am not used to being in towns or cities. Haven't been to one in years, and that was on a field trip.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:56 am

A bead of ice cream falls on her chest and slides down into her cleavage as she suggestively licks her ice cream a third time. "I can't say I miss Tokyo, my parents aren't very... agreeable people."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:04 am

*Izumi just turns his head and maintains composure as he thinks*

That's too bad really, I get along with my folks, my father more than my mother though. He's usually there for me whenever I need anything.

However, I do like being able to meet new people here, to be honest where I was... felt a little bit too secluded for my tastes. I like to go on little adventures but sometimes I wish I had people to join along with me on them.

Not much do to here so far however, but the chance to see new people is refreshing.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:17 am

she nods enthusiastically, forgetting her ice cream is directly in front of her face, winding up with a nose full of ice cream, which she licks off before wiping her face with a handkerchief. "I get to meet new people every time I move. N-Not that I enjoy it or anything..." she looks away.
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:46 am

*Izumi nods*

Uh-huh, it really sounded like you did enjoy the idea though, but okay. *Shrugs*

You kinda just had a face full of Ice Cream just a second ago. That jet-lag must of been felt right then.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:53 am

She laughs nervously "You saw that... Um... Yeah... I'm kinda tired, but it's nice to be out of the big city. It's so quiet here, even the airport was quiet compared to Tokyo."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down