KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As stealthy as Solid Snake {OPEN}

3 posters

Go down

As stealthy as Solid Snake {OPEN} Empty As stealthy as Solid Snake {OPEN}

Post by Kuroki Makina Tue May 12, 2015 9:34 pm

Kuroki the antiques dealer has randomly appeared in the back seat next to the window.

Seriously, the only one who noticed him was the teacher.

Last edited by Kuroki Makina on Wed May 13, 2015 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Kuroki Makina
Kuroki Makina

Back to top Go down

As stealthy as Solid Snake {OPEN} Empty Re: As stealthy as Solid Snake {OPEN}

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Tue May 12, 2015 9:58 pm

Ah, Kuroki. 1st off, the Admins are going to have your ass if you don't submit a character sheet first so they can approve, and you can't post without having an approved character. You can PM 'Raiden' or the rest of the Guardians for more info.
Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Dragon_Lore/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Tue May 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Dragon_Lore/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroki Makina Tue May 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Ryuu Ishitawa wrote:Ah, Kuroki. 1st off, the Admins are going to have your ass if you don't submit a character sheet first so they can approve, and you can't post without having an approved character. You can PM 'Raiden' or the rest of the Guardians for more info.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to take care of that.
Kuroki Makina
Kuroki Makina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Cohen Wed May 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Another quick pointer: the admins will call you out on your profile picture, considering it's straight-up Hisao from the game. We're supposed to be diverging from the game and creating our own canon, I think, so recognisable pictures aren't typically accepted (at least, not anymore). And yes, you posted your profile in the right place, but the admins are pretty swamped with coming up with a new site for this place, so be prepared to potentially not receive a response for a while. I read it a little though, and you could probably do with explaining the origin and reason for his telekinetic powers and perhaps a little expansion of his relationships with his parents, his girlfriend etc...

I don't intend to sound harsh, so please don't take it as a dig at what you've done on your profile so far, as I think it's pretty damn good in all honesty, but we tend to have some pretty detailed profiles and backstories here. Look at mine or any other recent entries in the 'Approved Characters' section and you can gauge the level of detail that's typically expected of an approved character. They usually undergo multiple iterations before we get them right. Both of my character profiles took around 5 edits before I got approval.
Jimmy Cohen
Jimmy Cohen

https://twitter.com/AceOfSpades_VN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down