KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream! Empty I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Post by Yuriko Futeki Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:14 am

Yuriko waits next to wade in a rather long line at an ice cream stand. "Wow... this line is really long..."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream! Empty Re: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:22 am

'Well, we've come this far, haven't we?' Wade grins and takes Yuri's hand, then runs over to the line.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream! Empty Re: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Post by Ai Futeki Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:24 am

Ai walks up to the rather long line ahead of her and Andrea. "...this place is loud... I think I smell someone I know too... I can't make them out though because of everything else."
Ai Futeki
Ai Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Inna Wilson Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:27 am

'I'm sorry, Ai, I didn't expect there to be so many people here... When I arrived, there wasn't really anyone here...' Andrea sighs and looks over at the line. 'Well, I suppose we'll have to find another place... Wait a second, is that...' she squints her eyes to get a better view at the people waiting in line, then smiles widely. 'Oh my God! It's Wade! Right over there!'
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 am

A shiver runs down Yuriko's spine. "W-Wade... Do you have the feeling that we're being watched?..."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:33 am

'Not really... but then again, I'm not... You know, like you' he says and looks around carefully. 'Damn it, I can't see anything from this crowd... Any idea who's watching us?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Futeki Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:34 am

Ai develops a devious smirk. "Shall we surprise him then? We might be able to cut our time in line if we say we're with him."
Ai Futeki
Ai Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Inna Wilson Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:38 am

'You read my mind, Ai! Come on, let's sneak up on them!' she smirks and starts to carefully lead her through the crowd.
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:41 am

She looks over her shoulder suspiciously. "This is really creeping me out..."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:42 am

Wade scans the crowd even more thoroughly. 'Damn, I can't see anyone... Hmm, are you sure it's not just your imagination?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inna Wilson Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 am

'WADEY!!!' she yells out and gives her brother a big hug. 'Awww, I missed you so much! You're looking great! I didn't think you could handle living alone, but look at you!' Andrea smiles and looks up. 'Wow, you're not wasting any time at all, are you! Your new girlfriend's so cute!!!'
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:52 am

Yuriko's face flushes red. "G-G-G-G-G-Girlfriend?... No, nononononononono! I'm not his-" she stops short as she spots Ai

"Onee-sama!" she squeals and runs up to Ai.
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 am

'S-SIS?!?' Wade asks, startled by the sudden hug. 'What the hell are you doing here?!? I thought you were still in Canada!!!' he yells out, then turns his head around and sees Yuri running away, though he fails to notice Ai. 'God damn it, sis! Every time! EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!!! Why do you keep doing this to me?!?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Futeki Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:02 am

Ai catches Yuri as she jumps into her arms and is brought into a crushing hug. "Yuriko? when did you get here?" she walks up to Wade and Andrea slowly, trying to make sense of everything.
Ai Futeki
Ai Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Inna Wilson Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:09 am

'Daww, there was no way I could leave my baby brother all alone!' she smiles widely and rubs her face against his playfully. 'So, from now on I'll be living here too! Isn't it great? We'll see each other all the time!'
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:21 am

Yuri relishes in the fact that she's in her sister's arms, chanting "onee-sama" repeatedly. "I finally found you onee-sama!"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:25 am

'WHAT?!?' his eyes open wide with horror. 'Y-you'll be living HERE?!? No! You can't! What about mom, huh? She's all alone now! And father too, someone's gotta take care of him! Sorry, but you're going back to Canada right now, where you can't possibly ruin my chances of getting laid! TO THE AIRPORT!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Futeki Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:32 am

Ai makes it to Wade and Andrea, Yuriko still attached. "Hello there Wade, did andrea tell you that she's going to be a maid at the new cafe?" she squeezes Yuriko and kisses her on the cheek. "I've missed you Yuriko!"
Ai Futeki
Ai Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Inna Wilson Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:35 am

'That's right~' she smiles widely, still not letting go of her brother. 'I just got a job here, which means I'm not going away any time soon!' she says and looks up at Yuri. 'Ai, I assume that's your little sister? She's so adorable!!!'
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:42 am

She blushes and buries her head in Ai's cleavage. "I'm not a-adorable! B-Baka!"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 am

'Just ignore her, Yuri-chan...' Wade responds, kind of annoyed, then looks up to Ai. 'Uhm, can you, like, get her off of me or something?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Futeki Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:55 am

She lowers her head towards Yuriko and laughs nervously. "I have my hands pretty full at the moment..."
Ai Futeki
Ai Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Inna Wilson Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 am

After a few more seconds, Andrea finally lets go of Wade and stands up. 'We have so much catching up to do, but first, I promised to treat Ai to ice cream. And because I'm nice, I'll treat you kids too, okay?'
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:00 am

Yuriko's hand shoots up. "Ooh! I want a chocolate and strawberry swirl please!"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:02 am

'H-hey, don't treat us like little kids, we're not--' Wade stops dead in his tracks when Yuri raises her hand. The boy sighs and looks down, admitting defeat. 'I guess chocolate works for me... God damn it, sis... Every time...'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next