KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN] After a Day of Classes

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[OPEN] After a Day of Classes Empty [OPEN] After a Day of Classes

Post by Megumi Mori Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:36 am

Megumi had her head down, books tight in her arms and up to her chest, and was walking as fast as she could back to the dorms. She didn't want to be noticed. In fact, she wanted nothing more than to blend in with the cement. She could feel her muscles start to clench up a bit and cursed her broken body. If only she could request another. One that wasn't so weak and useless.

As these thoughts ran through her head, she forgot to pay attention, and ran into something (or someone). This caused her to fall to the ground on her bottom, and her glasses to fly off somewhere not too far off.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] After a Day of Classes Empty Re: [OPEN] After a Day of Classes

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:57 am

Nayumi was quickly walking back from school, trying to get back to her dorm as quickly as possible. She didn't know why, but she couldn't help but feel like the people around her were staring at her. She tried to ignore it, write it off as a temporary paranoia, but the feeling only intensified the longer she was outside. All Nayumi wanted to do was go back home, away from everyone, and finish up that drawing she had started yesterday before putting it online. She was so focused on getting away from the school that she never noticed the tiny girl walking in the opposite direction before it was too late. Soon, the two almost literally crashed into each other. Nayumi barely felt it, but the same could hardly be said about the other girl, who quickly landed on her bottom, dropping her books and losing her glasses in the process. "Ah! I'm so sorry..." she spoke as soon as she realized what had happened. She often forgot that she couldn't afford to be that careless around people, no matter how bad she felt. After all, just walking into Nayumi would probably feel like running into a brick wall, especially to someone so small. With an apologetic look in her eyes, the girl leaned forward and gave her hand. Even though she didn't really like being touched, it was the least she could do after screwing up like that.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:24 am

"O-ow..." Tears start to form in Megumi's eyes as the initial shock of the crash passes. Unable to see anything due to her poor vision, she feels around on the ground for her glasses, now cursing her one-track mind. Why did she have to be so careless? She should know better than to let her mind wander as she walked... And what had she run into? She had heard a voice, but it felt as though she had run into a wall of some sort... All she knew is that it had /really/ hurt!

After finally finding her glasses, she quickly rubbed them clean and put them back on her face. As her eyes readjusted, she found herself looking up at a very tall, overly covered girl with rather large eyes that showed a mixture of emotions. She looked the girl up and down, wondering why she was wearing so much. It certainly wasn't chilly outside... Wasn't she warm? Maybe she was from one of those weirdly hot places that make every other kind of weather seem cold. It didn't matter. She had her hand extended to Megumi... Should she take it...? Her mother's voice filled her head, reminding her that she needed to be kind and try to make friends.

After picking up her books, she finally took ahold of the other girl's hand, lifting herself up. Megumi felt her throat go dry as she opened her mouth to speak. "O-oh... I-I... U-uhm... I'msosorry!!" She bows quickly, her glasses sliding down her nose.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:41 am

Nayumi gently took hold of the girl's hand and pulled her up, hoping that she wouldn't notice how hard her artificial hand felt. Well, even if she did, it hardly mattered now. Refusing to help her after such a painful... encounter would have simply been rude. O-oh... I-I... U-uhm... I'msosorry!!, the girl said before bowing quickly. Nayumi blushed.

"No, don't apologize, it was my fault!" she explained and bowed as well. "I'm not good with crowds, and I was rushing to get back home... Did I hurt you?" Nayumi asked, with concern in her eyes.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:56 am

Megumi shook her head, not wanting the girl to feel bad. In reality, it /had/ hurt. /A lot/. But... This girl seemed so... Genuinely sorry. After all, it had been stupid Megumi's fault, not hers.

Her right hand's pinkie finger begins to twitch, and Megumi tries her best to hide it behind her books. Not now... Please, not now...!, Megumi thinks to herself.
Remembering her manners, Megumi looks down at her feet and quietly stammers, "M-my... My name is... M-Megumi... Megumi Mori. Nice... Uhm... N-n-nice... Nice to meet you...!"
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:15 am

Nayumi looked down in relief when the other girl assured her she wasn't hurt. It wasn't hard to imagine that a crash like this could easily break bones, but fortunately, this accident went without any injuries, or so it seemed. After the short girl introduced herself, Nayumi thought it was only natural for her to do the same, even if she didn't particularly like it. "Um, I'm Nayumi Tachibana. A freshman" she explained briefly and pulled the edge of her bandana up, more out of habit than out of necessity. Something didn't quite feel right... Normally, she was way too shy to talk to strangers, but this time, she didn't feel anything like that at all. Even her paranoia from earlier was quickly fading away. She couldn't quite explain it, but maybe it had to do with the fact that Megumi was even shyer than she was. For some reason, this really put Nayumi at ease.

Suddenly, she noticed that the girl was holding one of her hands behind her books awkwardly. "I'm sorry, but... Is there something wrong with your hand?" she asked quietly. Normally, Nayumi wasn't one to ask questions like that, quite the opposite - she really hated it when people asked her similar things. But this time, things were different, and she was worried that she might have hurt Megumi after all, and a broken wrist was definitely no joke.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:21 pm

A small squeak escaped from Megumi's lips after Nayumi mentioned her hand. She had really, really hoped that she wouldn't notice, but how could she not? I am such a noticeable idiot! By this time, her whole hand was slowly shaking, which caused her books to move a bit.

"N-n-no! Everything... Everything is u-uhm... Fine...!"
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Megumi's response made Nayumi even more suspicious. No, something was definitely wrong here... The books in her hands were trembling more and more by the second. "Are you sure?" Nayumi asked, desperately fighting off the panic that was rising inside her again. She just wanted to run away, go home and forget about this whole thing, but knew she couldn't do that. After all, it was her fault that Megumi got hurt, and she couldn't allow herself to escape without taking responsibility and helping fix the mess she made.

The girl turned her head up and looked around for a few seconds. The hallway, thus far crowded with students, was now almost empty. Surprisingly, the fact that she didn't need to worry about other people's stares did little to calm her nerves. "You might have injured your wrist or something" Nayumi spoke quietly, then extended her hand, no longer concerned about being touched. "Can I take a look?"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:58 pm

(Christopher, still struggling to find his way around Yamaku, walks down a hallway in search of a vending machine. He happens upon two other students, both obviously young Japanese women. {Perhaps, one of these girls can point me in the right direction.} {He approaches the one with brown hair, but quickly realizes that the other women is slightly injured. Christopher speaks to the panicked brown-haired girl.) Excuse me, ma'am, what's happened here?

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Please edit your post. As infact. She is not laying on the floor.

Nobody minds if 1 rp turns into a 3 or 4 man,but atleast someone should not change what happened then Wink

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:25 pm

I'm walking down the hall. Late after the bell because I prefer to pack up after the bell rings for the sake of being able to get a good stopping position of my drawings.

Man, that homework assignment is going to really be a pain.

Huh, whats that small croud over there?

Is that...Megumi? She actually came to class today?

She seems to be talking to people. Wait-...no, she looks too worried. They're definitely talking to her. She's also shaking a little. Oh no, wasn't that her disability? This could end up bad. After delivering her homework enough I know that she's even shy towards one person while she's behind the security of her chain-locked door.

I sigh before making the decision that I should help her seeing as I actually know her which may put her at ease and because of the fact that I still owe her for making her take care of me my first day here.

I should start with a destraction.

"Cook, man, whats up?"

my attention directs to the girl nearly completely coated in clothing.

"Oh hey there. My name is Satoshi Veach."

The transition sounds kind of awkward and ill-placed but I need to keep the majority of their direct attention away from Megumi so she may at least recollect herself.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:54 pm

NorXTNP wrote:Please edit your post. As infact. She is not laying on the floor.

Nobody minds if 1 rp turns into a 3 or 4 man,but atleast someone should not change what happened then Wink
Alright, sorry about my mishap. Smile [/quote]
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:58 pm

(Upon noticing Satoshi.) Satoshi, would you happen to know where I can find a vending machine in this school?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:31 am

"The student council room is nearby and rumor has it, theirs a vending machine next to it that has been there for 15 years."

"Heh, you could probably go there and call it a field trip on the grounds that it's a part of history."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:12 am

(Christopher looks puzzled, but also agitated that he's being to told to vacate in a subtle way. He wisely decides to play the situation off nonchalantly.) Field trip, eh? (Christopher slips a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers over his eyes and takes off in the direction opposite the Student Council Room, just after he taps Satoshi on one of his shoulders as he passes him by.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:16 am

Getting the hint that he wants to talk to me and leave with him.

"Here, I'll show you."

I walk with him and as we pass the corner,"What's up?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:54 am

(Christopher removes his sunglasses, and then looks directly into Satoshi's eyes with a stern look fitting of law officials.) What was going on between those two girls?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:16 am

I'm quiet so only Christopher hears me.

"I don't know, but I know the girl with the glasses over there has a condition where she'll sometimes violently shake. I get the feeling that that is what may happen soon so I was trying to direct any attention away from her."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:46 am

I see. How long have you been talking to her?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:43 am

"I've probably had one full conversation with her. Many small ones with two or three responded while giving Megumi her homework."

Sounds kind of bad but damn, that's how much I've talked to her...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:17 pm

That's okay, one step at a time.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:07 am

"I-I... I'm sorry, I need to g-go..." Megumi turns and tries to get away quickly, but ends up tripping over a bump in the cement, landing flat on her frontside.

"D-dammit..." She quietly whispers, cursing her body. She winces as she moves her right leg, and notices a nasty scratch down her knee. Great... This is just perfect! She shakely returns back to her feet, and grabs the books she had dropped yet again. She looks around to see fellow students staring at her from all directions. One begins to laugh a bit, and a few others lightly join in, but by then, Megumi is already gone.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:20 am

I go to see what happened to see Megumi bolt. A couple students laughing.

Enough.

One of the only few things that make me get off hard against someone has been committed. Laughter at another's serious issue.

That weapon inside me shows itself in my eyes as I walk over there.

Grabbing hold of the kid's shirt who laughed first, I put him into a pillar holding up the main entrance concrete awning.

My right hand pushes back my hair before I stare into his eyes.

His left arm comes up, my right blocks and swiftly delivers a blow into his cheek. Again. Again.

The third time I let him go. The force of the blow sends him falling to his side.

Before I know it I am grabbed from behind by one of the other kids who laughed.

In this position, not even my hightened aggressiveness can break the grip of the guy behind me who is a bit bigger.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:45 am

(Christopher, although usually soft-spoken, barks at every student seen fighting in the hall.) Listen, fucksticks!!! I hold myself fully accountable for everything that's happend here. But please, try to maintian a bit of decorum. I mean, how old are you all anyway?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:01 am

Still frustratingly angry, I break from the distracted kid's grip and fix my uniform shirt before walking in the direction Megumi went.

Nobody should do that to someone else for a reason like that. Not anybody.

"It's up to the old to teach the children how to behave."

My statement of pure bottled up feelings is less directed at Cook and more directed at the kids I targeted.

Before anyone can respond though I'm already running where I saw the girl disappear, wanting to apologize for...I don't know. The world, I guess.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next