KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(private) I wonder if she fetched that she can actually have the umbrella as present?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(private) I wonder if she fetched that she can actually have the umbrella as present? Empty (private) I wonder if she fetched that she can actually have the umbrella as present?

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:43 am

*Setsuna Brought hitomi home, and checked his new watch. IT clearly says 4 PM,classes are over, and he just stands there in middle of the courtyard, as always , waiting till something happens*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

(private) I wonder if she fetched that she can actually have the umbrella as present? Empty Re: (private) I wonder if she fetched that she can actually have the umbrella as present?

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Nayumi looks around in the courtyard, looking for Setsuna. Almost 24 hours ago, right there, in that very same courtyard, he had lent her his umbrella, which eventually saved the life of her latest artwork. Since then, the girl had managed to complete the drawing and had just uploaded it to Deadbook and DeviantArt before getting dressed again and rushing back to the courtyard to return the umbrella. Her big eyes quickly scan the mostly empty lot before finally focusing on a tall, handsome-looking guy. That was Setsuna, no doubt about it - even if she didn't really remember every detail of his face, the girl could never mistake the aura around him.

Nayumi approaches him carefully, then pulls her scarf up a bit and taps him on the shoulder. "Um, excuse me..." she says carefully and lifts the umbrella up, hoping he would see it after turning around to face her.

Last edited by Nayumi Tachibana on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

(private) I wonder if she fetched that she can actually have the umbrella as present? Empty Re: (private) I wonder if she fetched that she can actually have the umbrella as present?

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:54 pm

*He stood there for a time now, thinking about everything a little,maybe even spotting shinto.

Suddenly he felt something on his back

"Uhm excuse me".

A shy and somewhat altered voice said that, he turns around, and sees those big eyes again.*

Oh,Hello Tachibana san. Nice weather compared to yesterday, isn't it?
*He looks somewhat calm, he is smiling at her*

Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:07 pm

The girl took a step back as soon as Setsuna turned around. She didn't really like being this close to people, even those that were kind and gentle, like him. Oh,Hello Tachibana san. Nice weather compared to yesterday, isn't it?, he asks. "Yeah..." she nods, still holding the umbrella up in front of her. "I just... came to return this to you"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:09 pm

*He chuckles in his hand*
Oh my. So you actually really want to return it. I gave it to you as a present. *He smiles warmly*.

tell me,would you like to accompany me for a walk around the courtyard?
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:15 pm

The girl rolls her eyes in confusion. What, did he assume she didn't have an umbrella or something? She most certainly didn't need this kind of gift, especially not from a complete stranger. "No, thanks... I'd rather use my own" she says quietly, still holding it in her hand and hoping he would take it.

Tell me, would you like to accompany me for a walk around the courtyard?, he asks. Nayumi turns her big eyes back to him. A... walk? "Um... I guess so..." the girl says and shrugs. She didn't exactly see the point of that, but it wasn't like she had anything else better to do. Not to mention, the courtyard was almost empty, so she wouldn't need to worry about crowds or anything like that, and there was also the fact that he helped her yesterday. If a walk in the courtyard was all he wanted in return, then Nayumi would oblige.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Well if you insist. *He takes the umbrella carefully*

And thanks for giving me company.

*Like last time,she decides the pace as they started walking a little later*

I was wondering, if i can maybe get to know you a little better.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Nayumi turned to him, with confusion clearly visible in her eyes. Why did he want to know more about her? She wasn't interesting at all! It wasn't like she did anything other than stay away from crowds and draw, anyway! Why would he waste his time with her like that? Was this some kind of attempt to hit on her? No, the girl didn't feel like Setsuna was flirting. There was something else... A genuine interest that confused the hell out of her. "Um... Why?" she asks curiously, realizing this is the only way to get the answer she needed.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:35 pm

I actually knew that was comming. *He chuckles again in his hand*
More than one reason.

You left a genuinely good opponion off yourself on me.
You seemed to be one of those persons who want to say something with their art, and i love art.
And , lastly, you are one of my favorite deviant artists. Yep,i saw the same picture on deadbook,so i figured it was you.

*he chuckles again*

Maybe you think of yourself as uninterresting,but i promise i will not creep you out, i would just like to get to know you better. You decide the pace.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:43 pm

The girl listens to Setsuna speaking without really understanding much... until he gets to the last part. And , lastly, you are one of my favorite deviant artists. Yep, I saw the same picture on Deadbook, so figured it was you, he says and chuckles. Nayumi's eyes open wide when she realizes her online identity was discovered. Of course... She knew fully well that a lot of the students at that school used Deadbook, but she never imagined that exactly the person she showed her drawing to would be one of her fans. So that's what this was about - he just wanted to hang out with an artist he liked... This made everything very, very complicated. She desperately wanted to deny it and claim it wasn't her, but there was no point - the evidence was irrefutable. She looked down in the ground and kept walking forward. "Please, don't tell anyone it's me..." she begs him quietly. "My online fans are really important to me... I don't want them to know that there's something wrong with me..."
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Actually,i never wanted to tell anyone. There is a reason you kept yourself hidden, so the secret is safe.

And even if i would not know it was you, i would still like to get to know you better.

I just really like your art,this is why i brought it up. I am sorry if i should have not. *he looks at her with a warm smile*

Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:57 pm

"No, it's okay... I like talking about art" she nods after Setsuna finishes speaking. "It's just that I'm really scared that one day, someone will out me online and will reveal what a freak I am to all my fans..." Nayumi says softly, with a certain amount of concern in her voice. Her online following was the only good thing in her life. The compliments she got when she first decided to upload some of her works on DeviantArt quite literally saved her life. Her fans kept her going when she had lost all will to live. The thought about losing all of that absolutely terrified her, which is why she was always extra careful when revealing personal information online. But it seemed like she wasn't careful enough this time... Still, Setsuna seemed like a man of his word, and she trusted that he would keep her secret safe, like he promised.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:00 pm

I see. Don't worry, i shan't a soul.

Sadly, i just can interpret into art, i do not know how to create art myself.
*He still smiles quite warmly*

Do you create art to tell other people something? I wont ask what,i am just courious.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Nayumi rolled her eyes, deep in thought. Setsuna actually asked a very good question - what was she trying to say through her art? "I don't think there is some sort of big message behind my drawings... Even though some of my fans tend to claim otherwise" she giggles a bit. Indeed, there were a few "hardcore" Himitsu fans that apparently found political overtones, deeply-hidden symbolism and the meaning of life in her art. "I just... draw whatever I feel. That's it. Honestly, I don't even know why so many people would like something that's so personal..." she admits and keeps walking.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:25 pm

You are right. Unless someone states that he or she wants to say something with a picture, there is no reason to assume that.
But,that could be only me. I am not someone who assumes alot. *He chuckles*

Do you have any Artists you like?
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Nayumi closes her eyes and shakes her head. "Not really, no..." she admits, feeling a little guilty about it. True, it wasn't like she had access to the Internet or any art books while she was living... at her last home, so she had a pretty good excuse, but that didn't mean she couldn't feel bad about it. "I know it's really selfish of me, but... I don't really like looking at art. I barely even look at my drawings after they're done" she speaks quietly. The guilt in her voice is easily recognizable, even if that voice is artificial. "I just... draw because I feel like it. That's what I've always done"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Allright. If i ask too much,just say a magical word.

Do you like it here? I mean, you are new, that is what you said yesterday,but what is your first impression of this school?
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Nayumi looks back at Setsuna. She can't quite explain it, but she no longer feels tense around him. Even though she's still a bit worried that her scarf may fall off and expose her secret, overall, she's become a lot calmer. The girl can't quite tell if it's because of his gentle manners, careful speech or just his aura, but she really feels like she can trust Setsuna. His mention of the "magic word" makes her giggle a bit. It had truly been a while since she had met someone her age who could understand her needs.

Do you like it here? he asks, obviously trying to keep the conversation going. Nayumi averts her big eyes towards the sky and starts thinking. "I dunno yet" she responds honestly. "If it was up to me, I wouldn't have come here at all... Or anywhere else, really... But I think there are some really nice people here" the girl says and looks back towards Setsuna, wishing she could smile at him.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:59 pm

You bet you can. Here are more nice people than atleast I thought there are.

There is only one person i personally had a argument with,but i forgott his name. *he chuckles*

The staff is usually also very nice. Oh, and the Curfew is just a number. Just incase you want to go outside when it is dark.

Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Nayumi pushes her scarf up and thinks about what Setsuna had just said. She had never really considered going out at night (after all, she barely got outside at all), but maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. She could imagine that there wouldn't be too many people around then, and even if there were, the darkness would obscure her face. Hell, maybe she could even go outside without a scarf or a bandana over her face! She always wanted to do that, ever since she was rescued from that place, but the fear of being seen prevented her from doing that until now. "I see..." she nods at Setsuna. "A walk late at night sounds good... Maybe you can even accompany me... If you want"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:15 pm

*setsuna awaits her answer.
"Maybe you can even accompany me" she said.*

Yes. Yes i can. I would like to. I like to walk in the night.
This would actually not be a bad idea. The night around here is beautifull. We have no big factorys,you can see all Stars.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:53 pm

"The... stars?" Nayumi asks curiously. Oh yeah, those lights in the sky... She hadn't seen them clearly in so long that she had forgotten that they even existed. This walk in the middle of the night seemed like an even better idea than she initially thought. Perhaps she could even bring her sketchbook with her and try to draw something while outside. That would certainly be an interesting experience for her! "Okay, I'm in!" she says enthusiastically and nods. "Do you think you can take me out... Tonight?"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:56 pm

*Setsuna thinks for a brief moment. He considers that Hitomi is sick and his sleeping schedule is so threwn over that this might aswell help. He than nods*

Yes, i can. Today is a good day for that.

And the forecast even predicted a warm night. I guess there is not any time better soon to do it.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:14 pm

"Okay!" she nods enthusiastically, her eyes shining with happiness. This was truly going to be an amazing experience! Hmm, maybe the fact that Setsuna discovered her online identity wasn't so bad after all... "Um... Would you like to walk me home? It's not far" she asks quietly, kind of hoping to use this as an excuse to get him to know where she lived so he could pick her up later. She wasn't really comfortable with meeting him somewhere else, especially in the middle of the night, and was too embarrassed to outright ask him to do it.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:40 pm

I sure can. *He says smilingly.*

Where do you life?
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next