KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Private) Chocolate for a friend

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Private) Chocolate for a friend - Page 2 Empty Re: (Private) Chocolate for a friend

Post by Taizai Hikari Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:11 am

"Yeah...you know, be there for you and stuff. As a friend of course."

He continues to smile sincerely at her.

Taizai what are you doing? She clearly doesn't want it.

He removes his hand from her shoulder.

"U-Unless you don't want it. Which I understand."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

(Private) Chocolate for a friend - Page 2 Empty Re: (Private) Chocolate for a friend

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:19 am

Nayumi was kind of confused by Taizai's words. Did he really mean it? Was he truly intending to be there for her every time she needed it? It would have been nice to be able to cry in someone's arms every once in a while. Even though she couldn't feel their touch, she could still sense their presence, and the feeling of being accepted for who she was by at least one person would have certainly helped her a lot. If he didn't really mean it, then she would have only taken advantage of him and would eventually push him away. But if he did mean it... then rejecting him would hurt his feelings. "Um... Is it really okay?" she asked quietly and looked at Taizai.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:22 am

He nods softly.

"Of course it is okay Nayumi. I wouldn't offer if it wasn't. You're a really good friend to me and I want to be the same to you."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:34 am

The girl looked at her friend with gratitude in her eyes, then slowly moved towards him a bit. She leaned to the side and carefully placed her head on his shoulder, then closed her eyes. Her head was the only place where she could still feel touch properly, and having it rest on a warm human being felt incredible. For the first time in years, Nayumi felt... safe.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:37 am

He rests his head softly on hers and smiles softly as he feels their friendship grow.

"Hey Nayumi...you don't mind if I wrap my arm around your shoulders do you?"

What a stupid question Taizai. Awkward much?
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:42 am

"It's okay... If you want to..." Nayumi responded, still keeping her eyes closed. She didn't know why Taizai would want to do that when he knew how cold and hard her arms felt, but if he insisted, then she didn't mind. The girl didn't care anymore - her main concern about being touched was that whoever felt her body would find out it was mechanical. He already knew about her arms, so it didn't really matter.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:44 am

He places his arm around her shoulders and holds her close.

"Thanks Nayumi. Are you feeling good?"
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:50 am

"Mm... Yeah..." Nayumi responded with content. Taizai's body felt so warm and good... She had truly forgotten how nice it felt to be this close to a human being for a long time. The girl was fully relaxed, feeling more comfortable than ever despite her unusual position. Before she even realized it, the world around her faded away and she lost herself in slumber.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:55 am

After a few minutes of silence he realizes she might be asleep.

Oh crap...she fell asleep. I don't want her to wake up but I want her to be comfortable. What do I do? What do I do?

He softly speaks to himself.

"I...I don't know what to do..."

He looks over and notices his book is within arms reach. He grabs it and starts reading it as she continues sleeping on her shoulder.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:08 am

Nayumi finally woke up a few hours later. She rubbed her eyes sleepily and wondered for a moment why her room didn't look quite the same as she remembered before finally realizing what had happened. The girl jumped back and, almost in a panic, tightened the scarf around her face, praying that Taizai didn't see what was underneath while she was asleep. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she quickly apologized. "I don't know what happened! It really wasn't my intention to fall asleep like that!"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:10 am

"Oh no don't worry, it was perfectly fine."

He marks his page before closing the book and removing his arm from around her shoulders.

"I enjoyed the company, it was quite relaxing actually."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:14 am

"I, um..." Nayumi stood up and looked around nervously, then pulled the edge of her scarf up a bit more, just in case. "I should probably go... It's getting late... T-thanks for everything!" she said and bowed quickly before slipping her shoes on and taking her jacket from the coat hanger.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:16 am

"Mind if I walk you back? Just so I know you made it back safely..."

He shrugs softly before standing up and smiling.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:20 am

"Oh, um... Sure, if you want!" Nayumi nodded and quickly put her jacket on, then buttoned it. She still felt a bit awkward about falling asleep like that, but Taizai's nonchalant attitude about the whole thing certainly helped her calm down as well.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:22 am

"Nayumi...I noticed you seem to worry a lot around me. Well you know you don't have to worry so much around me."

He opens the door for her and smiles.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:27 am

"I'm sorry..." she responded honestly before walking out of the room. "It's just that... I'm always afraid that people will find out about..." she rubbed her hands together gently. "And then they would hate me for being a freak..."
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:30 am

"Would you hate me if our roles were reversed?"

He walks next to her after he closes the door behind the two of them.

"What I am trying to say is I wouldn't hate you for that. If you hurt my sister or something...now that's a different story."

He chuckles softly.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:40 am

"Not really..." Nayumi responded honestly when asked if she would hate him if their roles were reversed. "I don't think people should be hated for things that aren't really their fault... That just seems cruel..."

If you hurt my sister or something...now that's a different story, Taizai chuckled as the two continued to slowly walk towards the girls' dorm. "You have a sister?" she asked, with curiosity in her eyes.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:44 am

He nods softly and smiles as he thinks of his sister.

"Yeah...her name is Hitomi...I guess she is with this guy...named Setsuna or something. I don't know, haven't been around the house lately."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:06 am

"S-Setsuna?" Nayumi asked cautiously. Was he talking about the same Setsuna that she knew? He probably did, Setsuna wasn't exactly a really common name, and the town wasn't all that big anyway... But Setsuna never mentioned anything about a girlfriend. Was he lying? She'd need to confront him about this when they met later that day. "I, um... I see..." she responded quietly and looked down. Why would he hide that he had a girlfriend already? Nayumi just didn't get it...
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:08 am

"Yeah I think that's his name. Like I said, I'm not entirely sure what the story is. She lives at home with our father and I live here."

He sighs as he puts his hands in his pockets.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:16 am

"I see..." she responded quietly, deep in thought. The girl never even realized that the two were almost at their destination already. After the sight of her door snapped her out of it, Nayumi quickly reached in her pocket and took out a small key and pushed it into the lock before turning the handle. The girl walked in, then turned around and looked at her friend. "Um... I apologize for falling asleep like that... But I'm really grateful that you let me! I hadn't felt this safe in... a really long time" she admitted, with gratitude in her eyes.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:24 am

"Don't worry about falling asleep okay? Heck, maybe next time I'll finally fall asleep."

He laughs at a joke he clearly directed at himself.

I make her feel safe? Just by being there...maybe this friendship has improved. Good job Taizai!

He smiles as he thinks to himself.

"Well I am glad you felt safe with me. It was my pleasure. I'll see you in class tomorrow Nayumi."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:34 am

"Sure" the girl nodded, then closed the door and turned around. The girl took her shoes off, then quickly undressed completely and lied down on the bed. Carefully, she lifted her arm up and looked at it. "Cool... huh..." she whispered, remembering Taizai's description of her cybernetics. The girl sighed and closed her eyes, then turned around on her side. Hmm, maybe other people wouldn't find her mechanical body as hideous as she did after all... Well, in any case, Nayumi had no intention of being less careful about revealing her secret. But now, she knew that even if someone found out, that wouldn't mean they would automatically hate her, like she had assumed thus far. This realization made her feel good. Maybe going to school wasn't such a bad idea after all...
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2