If Satoshi can sneak a weapon into a school, I can too.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If Satoshi can sneak a weapon into a school, I can too.

Post by Christopher Cook on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:25 am

(Christopher enters Yamaku's main gym, a lance perfectly balanced over his shoulders.) {Satoshi kept rambling on and on about "The weapon inside of me"... I wonder.} (Christopher begins flailing the lance indiscriminately and at breakneck speeds.)
Christopher Cook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Satoshi can sneak a weapon into a school, I can too.

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 am

I come by with my tonfa case to blow of more steam after my fight the other day.

I need to be stronger for other's. I couldn't even be strong enough to defend myself let alone others. Pathetic. I need to be better-FUCK IS THAT A LANCE?!?!

Is that even allowed in here??? Sure tonfas are weapons but they don't have a huge-ass blade at the end!

*English*"Dude, Chris-is that a fucking lance?!"

I think little of my language due to the fact that he holds a friggen lance in the middle of the school gym. I seriously doubt he'll care about my language.

Both worry of that he might get caught and possibly expelled and jealousy that he owns something like a lance surround my thoughts.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:43 am

(Christopher stops flailing around long enough to address Satoshi's concerns.) This is why I came here so late, man. Hey, sorry about the other day.
Christopher Cook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:00 am

"Man. I just pray that no teacher happens to come this late for one reason or another. The chances are slim enough to not get caught but sometimes variables in any metephorical equation can be scary things."

"And you're fine. If it escalated any more I'm pretty sure a teacher may have been alerted."

"I may have not been-..."

'Able to give what was coming to them' is what I wanted to say but instead I just continue on with a different sentence.

"I don't think my ma would of liked to know I got into a fight. My dad probably would of been a little more interested, though. Heh heh."

An idea for something that could test my new tools and see if my mind incorperates them into my style appears but I should probably wait until after Cook responds to ask anything of him.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:48 am

(Christopher cooly leans up against a nearby wall, propping his lance against a section of the wall next to him. Christopher then closes his eyes before speaking.) Do you wish to test my mettle, Satoshi? I usually can't stand most forms of physical confrontation, but I feel like you're in the mood to let off some steam. What do you say?
Christopher Cook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:49 pm

"I don't know what 'test my mettle' even means and I only do so upon a punching bag."

"...Though, I do want to try something. Pick up your lance and-bear with me-try to hit me with the pole part."

To help his answer I pull from my bag and show him I have ton as to defend myself.

What he doesn't know is something else will defend me instead.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:59 pm

And what exactly are you testing out with that thing behind your back?

*Shinto looks very grim, mid in the night , in the gym*

The curfew is maybe only a number, the safety regulations for weapons however are serious. What are you doing here, both of you?
Shinto Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:26 pm

I know I'm safe with mine not being blades. Blades and firearms are pretty much against any school in the world's rules.

"Just getting some practice in with these."

I lift my tonfas up.

"I personally checked with the principal and have clearance to be here."

I strategically leave out the fact that it wasn't for any time this late at night.

"My name is Satoshi Veach."

Normally someone wouldn't give their name to someone who could get them in trouble but I'm different. It relieves the teacher which often times ends up getting you out of your trouble for your honesty.

Every time you do anything such as this, have your alibi ready.

And if you happen to come across someone with a medieval charging weapon you better make it out to be like you just came here like I did.

Well...I pretty much did just get here anyway.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:39 pm

(Christopher stands up from the wall to address the shady looking man with an utmost frankness in his usually deadpan voice.) I'm terribly sorry, sir. Rest assured, the blade end of my lance is not sharpended.
Christopher Cook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:44 pm

It does not matter how sharp. Do it the right way, and you can kill people with play cards. It doesnt matter if you have an allowance,its late in the night and we have 2 weapon users in the gym. Now should is ay. Weapon allowance in school sounds for an former judge like our Principal like a blunt lie, and so does the fact that only ONE of you have one.

Now that does not make alot of sense to use it as an alibi. dont you think so, mr veach?
Shinto Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Damn, he called bluff on the late night part.

Hey the first part wasn't a lie...okay so he said I could if I used a lighter practice substitute but whatever.

Either way, I'd rather not piss off the teacher.

It's too dark to look into his eyes but I can tell this one is a lot more harsh than any other teacher here and he sounds very young.

That's odd...usually a student teacher seems way more forgiving than this.

Hell, even a young teacher of his or her first year sounds more forgiving than this.

There is no way that voice could be from someone much older than 20. He clearly has a unique background if he usually is harsh. I need to look out for this guy.

Any teacher would be harsh when addressing weapons but...I don't know, this guy gives off a vibe like he'd address someone in this way for talking about a war on your own in history class.

How does anyone become like this?

His vocabulary and speak sound similar to...ah-hah, I have my answer. I'm certain of it which is unlike me. That's how much it shows.

"You're related to Sequenze aren't you?"

He could have a different last name if he's a cousin. After all, my father only had sisters.

"Are you a Sequenze too or will I address you to a different name?"
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:09 pm

I am not making a big deal out of it.

I am Shinto Sequenze. and i am 26 years old. I am the Mentor,the right hand, and the best friend of Setsuna Sequenze, i am sure, you already met him.

And since a week, i am a History and english teacher here.
Shinto Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:14 pm

(Christopher gets inches away from the shady looking man, peering into his cold eyes every so often.) Listen, sir, I'm the one you should be scolding. I came in here to vent, Mr. Veach must have wanted to check up on me. As you must already be aware, it's not often one stumbles upon a student training with a lance at such a late hour of night.
Christopher Cook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:18 pm

I am scolding who deserves to be scolded.

*Unless they figure out my fake ID, but i guess they already did, still, ID is ID and noone can fake them nowadays unless you know how (he thinks to himself) , i will be pretty safe*

You both are possessing dangerous weapons. A spear , which is unsharpend still a Bo, and tonfa's. What do you expect me to do?
Shinto Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 pm

I don't know if this guy rubs off on Setsuna or if it's all coincidence.

I also find it kind of funny that he actually is a history teacher but I don't laugh.

But that age still seems somewhat off...oh well, I can't account for every variable in a metephorical equation.

"That's interesting. I didn't know Setsuna wasn't the only one of his family here at Yamaku."

Crap, Cook may make it worse seeing as I already flashed my tonfas before we were even confronted.

"I understand what you are to do."

Dammit Cook, I was trying to buy us time and perhaps let him get used to us so we're let off with a warning!

Oh well. I do heavily respect him for trying to take the fall on my behalf but I'm just a little disapointed towards our current situation.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Reasons are why i am here. It is none of your concern, and you should not put your nose into it.

Besides, i am letting you of with a warning. you go to your dorm now, next time i catch you with weapons,it gives a detention , for both of you.
Shinto Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:40 pm

I never thought about why he was here...but if he hadn't played the 'it's none of your business' card I would of continued not to think of it.

Perhaps being related to Yakuza may have something to do with it? I don't know, I hope Setsuna has a lot of hold in his family's actions because he may have acted funny sometimes but he was never ever as shady as this one.

I won't confront him on it no matter how easily or hard he may break because we only have a warning, but he deserves some watching out for.

I. Got. My. Eye. On. Him.

My face filled with mistrust is hidden by the darkness and distance to the teacher in the room. In an instant, replaced by an apologetic look.

"Thank you."
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:59 pm

For everyone who can read faces,yours is even an open book at night. Now take your distrust and leave. Distrust someone else. Someone worth distrusting.
Shinto Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:11 pm

(Christopher bows in respect to the shady man. He then takes his leave, brandishing his lance over his shoulders.)
Christopher Cook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:20 pm

So someone at this school can follow me even in that way? I wonder how he sees in the night that well too.

His eyes are too good to have picked that up early. Definitely later in life. His good eye sight may not work well when he's older at this rate.

My language is harsh though my voice is as light and forgiving as ever. I'm even harboring my regular small grin on my face.

"The only one I could distrust this late at night is you, Sequence. I bid you goodnight."

*English* "Come on, Chris."

My words beckon for my friend to follow even though I do not wait. I'm gone before anything else is said, leaving nothing behind but the cold silence of night.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top