KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Private} After school visit

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

{Private} After school visit Empty {Private} After school visit

Post by Taizai Hikari Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:10 am

Taizai walks through the girls dorm hallway. He had a good day so far and hopefully after this visit it would be even better. He reaches his destination, Nayumi Tachibana's room, and knocks politely.

"Nayumi, it's Taizai. I was gonna see if you'd like to hang out."

He steps back from the door and waits patiently for her as he adjusts his messenger bag that's on his shoulder.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

{Private} After school visit Empty Re: {Private} After school visit

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:01 am

Nayumi was sitting on the bed in her room, with her legs crossed and a sketchpad placed on them. Like usual, she was completely naked and fully immersed into her drawing. The pencil moved swiftly from side to side, drawing lines that didn't make a lot of sense even to her, but she did them anyway simply because she knew it would all work out at the end. Whenever she wanted to draw, but lacked any particular ideas, she just let her imagination take over. A line here, a line there... Before long, figures were starting to emerge on the sheet of paper, and eventually, she knew exactly what she needed to draw. It wasn't a perfect way to brainstorm, but it had worked for her so far.

The knocking on the door broke Nayumi out of her trance-like state. She put the pencil aside and looked up. Nayumi, it's Taizai. I was gonna see if you'd like to hang out, a voice spoke out from outside. Taizai wanted to... hang out? The girl looked at her unfinished sketch. Well, it wasn't like she had anything better to do, she was mostly drawing because she was bored and didn't feel like studying at the moment. There was no reason for her to deny him that. "Um, sure, just give me a moment to get dressed!" she yelled out, then jumped on her feet and began putting her clothes on. It didn't take too long before she finally opened the door, fully dressed.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:04 am

He continues waiting until she opens the door. He greets her with a smile.

"Hey Nayumi, did you enjoy classes today?"

He remembers looking back at her during class where she looked like she was enjoying the lectures but couldn't tell due to her bandanna.

"Mind if I come in?"
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:15 am

"Oh, sure!" Nayumi nodded and moved away so Taizai could enter her room, then sat on the bed and took the sketchbook in her lap. Did she enjoy the lectures? Well, not really. They were interesting, sure, but she wasn't exactly sure what the teacher was talking about half of the time. Most of her concentration went into desperately trying to make sense out of everything he was saying, with arguable success. "Um, yeah, I guess so..." she answered his question.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:22 am

He walks in and notices her sketch book had a new sketch in it.

"Drawing something new huh? I can't wait to see it when it is done."

He sits on the edge of her bed after removing his shoes and messenger bag after taking something out of it.

"So I found this cool game on sale...it's a bit old but it reminded me of your arms and how cool they were."

He smiles and shows her the object. A game about cyborgs named Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:33 am

The girl looked at her sketchbook again. So far, the faint lines on it didn't look like anything in particular. The fact that Taizai had so much trust in her that he was looking forward to something this incomplete made her blush a little. So I found this cool game on sale...it's a bit old but it reminded me of your arms and how cool they were, the boy told her and showed her a boxed game. Nayumi looked away. She would have pouted if she still had a mouth. "My arms aren't cool..." she said quietly, kind of annoyed that he still defined her cybernetics like that.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:36 am

He puts it back in the bag upon hearing her say that. He goes back to sitting next to her.

"I'm sorry...I think that they are. But if it makes you feel better I won't say it anymore."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:39 am

Nayumi felt kind of confused. She felt sincerity in his voice. He didn't just say her arms were cool to make her feel better, he genuinely thought that. The girl turned around and looked at him. "Why do you think so? Isn't having organic arms a lot better? I mean, you can feel stuff... And you can move them a lot more easily..."
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:46 am

He shrugs.

"I mostly enjoy the look of them. They are sleek and shiny looking. Plus they could be any color you'd like. Pretty cool I think."

He sits there smiling before snapping his fingers.

"Oh I remember...so that boy I told you about with my sister? Turns out I was wrong and they aren't together in a relationship. My mistake."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:58 am

Nayumi carefully pulled off her right glove and looked at her hand. She tried to imagine it in a different color. Some of them, like orange or purple, looked absolutely hideous in her head. Others, like red and blue, looked fine, but not on the entire hand. Maybe if only parts of her body were painted in a dark shade of metallic red, it would have looked pretty cool... For a moment, the girl also imagined she would look if her body was black or white, and she kinda liked those results as well. "Hmm, I see your point..." she spoke softly and averted her big eyes towards him. "But I still think being able to feel is a much bigger benefit!"

Oh I remember...so that boy I told you about with my sister? Turns out I was wrong and they aren't together in a relationship. My mistake, he explained herself. Nayumi nodded. "Yeah, I know" was the only thing she said about it.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:00 am

"Yeah you're right...feeling would be nice. Let's try something...hold my hand."

He holds it out for her and smiles before remembering her response to his mistake.

"And you knew about that? That's good. I could tell it worried you. I am sorry."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:11 am

"Eh? H-hold... Um, okay..." Nayumi said, a bit confused by his request. What was the point? She knew she wouldn't be able to feel anything. But maybe Taizai had something in mind. Reluctantly, she placed her ungloved hand next to his and held it gently.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:12 am

"So...you feel nothing right now?"

He softly holds her hands and interlocks their fingers together.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:32 am

Nayumi kept staring at her hand as it was touching Taizai's. No, she still didn't feel anything. How could she? She didn't even have any skin! But just as the girl was about to give up and pull away, she felt it. A really, really odd feeling that she couldn't really compare to anything. It didn't come from her hands at all, though. She felt it in her heart, despite the fact that she lacked a biological one. It made her feel... warm, and maybe a bit nervous. But that wasn't all there was to it. Nayumi couldn't explain it at all, but she knew one thing. "I can feel it..." she spoke quietly, still staring right at their hands.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:33 am

"You can feel it? In your hand? That's good right?"

He smiles as he has a happy, and slightly excited, tone in his voice.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:38 am

"No..." she shook her head and blushed, still refusing to look at Taizai in the eyes. "Not in my hand..."
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:40 am

"Well then where are you feeling it Nayumi?"

He continues holding her hand as he smiles.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:46 am

"I don't know..." she responded honestly. Naymi didn't know what she felt, where she felt it or why she felt it. All she knew was that she was feeling SOMETHING. And that was all that mattered to her in that moment.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:47 am

"Will you feel something if I hold your cheek?"

He asks her curiously trying not too hard to give away that he'd like to hold her cheek regardless.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:52 am

Suddenly, Nayumi pulled her hand away and moved back, turning her head away. This moment was getting a bit too intimate for her taste, and she certainly didn't want to give Taizai the wrong impression. Besides, there was no way she could ever let him touch her face. She was glad that he considered her arms cool, but her face was a whole different story. "I really don't want you to do that, Taizai" she said honestly while still looking away from him.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:57 am

"Okay...I apologize."

You idiot! Why did you scare her away like that?

He sounds dejected and upset at his stupidity.

"I wanted to let you know what it is like to feel...forgive me."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:06 am

"I don't need to know stuff like that..." she responded and pulled her scarf up a bit nervously. Of course, that was a complete lie, and she knew it. In reality, she would have really liked it if Taizai touched her cheek. Deep down, she was even hoping he would... but the only problem was that she didn't have any cheeks. The entire lower part of her head was mechanical, just like the rest of her body. If he had touched her, then he would have discovered her secret for sure.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:07 am

"Okay...sorry for asking. It was nice holding your hand though..."

He smiles faintly, still feeling upset for his mistake.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:14 am

Nayumi finally looked at her friend again. He seemed... upset. The girl turned her head down. She was the one who hurt him, wasn't she? She felt terrible about it. Maybe if she explained it to him, he'd understand? Nayumi closed her eyes and gently pinched the edge of her scarf, intending to pull it down and expose her mouth, or rather, the lack of it. But it only took her a second to snap out of it and let go. What was she thinking?!? Revealing herself to him like that would have been a terrible choice! It could potentially lead to a disaster! What if he freaked out and ran away? What if he told everyone about it? Nayumi shook her head to chase these thoughts away before silently opening her eyes again.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:16 am

They sit together in silence for what seems an eternity.

What is she thinking? I hope I didn't upset her. This is my fault

Unsure if he should break the silence he quickly holds her cheek.

What? It's just as hard as her arms...no way...
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next