KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Private} A personal gaming session

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

{Private} A personal gaming session - Page 3 Empty Re: {Private} A personal gaming session

Post by Taizai Hikari Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:43 pm

He hugs her tightly again to calm her down.

"Stop talking about it right now...please."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

{Private} A personal gaming session - Page 3 Empty Re: {Private} A personal gaming session

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:52 pm

"Huh?" Nayumi turned her head towards Taizai and looked at him, with confusion in her wet eyes. She quickly rubbed face with her sleeve to dry her tears off. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to disgust you..."
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:54 pm

"You didn't disgust me...I just..."

He pauses to wipe her eyes for her.

"Don't want to see you cry."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am

"Yeah... I'm sorry. I'm alright now" she assured Taizai and wiped her face dry. "It's just that... You have to understand, they cut me up so many times to give me this body... If I hadn't stopped hoping as early as I did, I would have went insane..."
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 am

"I understand..."

He nods softly as he continues holding her close.

"But you don't have to worry about that anymore now that I am here. It doesn't matter to me if we can't kiss or even have sex. As long as we have each other that's all that matters."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:19 am

"No, you don't get it... Maybe it doesn't matter to you, but it matters to me! If I'm going to be in a relationship... I want it to be the real thing. And that's impossible with my body" Nayumi explained and looked at Taizai in the eyes. "Thank you for telling me that you like me. It really means a lot, but..."
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:45 am

"I understand...if we can only be friends that is fine. Sorry I pushed for more..."

He lets go of her and starts playing the game again.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 am

"Taizai..." Nayumi spoke quietly, looking at her friend with concern. She was feeling incredibly guilty for rejecting him like that, but it just couldn't be helped. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... Trust me, if I was human, I would have loved to be your girlfriend, but..."
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:15 am

"It's fine."

That's all he responds with as he continues playing the game before wiping his eyes quickly.

"I should go..."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:24 am

"I..." Nayumi stood up, with a concerned look on her face. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to... I'm... I'm sure you'll find someone better than me..."
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:26 am

"Don't worry. It is fine..."

He packs up his system and looks at her with a smile.

"I think I love you...I think..."

He kisses her cheek one last time and puts his shoes on.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:33 am

"Y-you... l-love me?" Nayumi repeated as her mind tried to process the information. Someone actually... loved her... Of course, she returned those feelings. She was in love with Taizai ever since she fell asleep next to him. But to hear him say those words while knowing full well that the two could never really be in a relationship no matter what they felt finally broke her. The girl fell on her knees and started to cry loudly, tears streaming from her eyes and rolling down her face. "I'm so sorry!" she yelled out again, with a considerable amount of pain in her voice that her artificial voicebox miraculously managed to translate properly.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:41 am

He squats down beside her and rubs her back softly.

"It's okay Nayumi...I'm still going to be here for you."

She continues crying as he hugs her and the fall over.

"Oh god I am so sorry!"
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:48 am

Nayumi fell down on the ground as soon as Taizai hugged her. She remained lying on the ground for a while, her face still wet from the tears that she couldn't hold and her eyes focused on her friend. She desperately wanted to stop crying, but her tears just wouldn't dry up.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:33 am

He sits her back up and continues hugging her as he wipes her eyes every so often. He tries and hides his tears as well.

"Nayumi stop crying please...I'm sorry for causing this..."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:42 pm

"No..." Nayumi whispered as she held Taizai tightly. "It's not you... It's all my fault... If I was normal, we would have..." the girl closed her eyes, unable to finish that sentence without breaking into tears again. Just as she thought she could get used to the mechanical body, it ended up destroying her only real chance of a relationship. As much as her friend claimed that it didn't matter, Nayumi knew that it did, and she wasn't ready to trap the only person that accepted her into a relationship she didn't consider "real".
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:50 pm

"Nayumi...it's fine. Really."

He softly strokes her hair and kisses her cheek again trying to comfort her.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:55 pm

"Please, stop it!" the girl spoke firmly and pulled away. "Stop being so gentle to me!"

Nayumi stood up and turned her back to Taizai, then brought her hand to her face and dried her face with her sleeve. She didn't enjoy his constant cuddles and kisses... Well, no, it actually wasn't that at all. The truth was that she enjoyed them a lot more than she was supposed to. And knowing that, even with all that affection he was giving her, he could never be hers, was destroying her.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:01 pm

"I...alright..."

He stands up and puts his shoes on. He slings his bag over his shoulder and looks at her, saying nothing as he goes to open the door.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:03 pm

"W-what are you waiting for? Just go already!" Nayumi yelled through her tears, still refusing to turn around and face him.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:09 pm

He opens the door and looks back at her.

"I'll see you in class..."
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Nayumi didn't even acknowledge Taizai with a response. She simply stood motionless, staring through the window of her dorm room silently.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taizai Hikari Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:25 pm

He reaches out for her but pulls away.

"Sorry..."

He walks out into the hallway and waves to her though it was pointless.
Taizai Hikari
Taizai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3