KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] A Moment to Relax

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Open] A Moment to Relax Empty [Open] A Moment to Relax

Post by Ayame Hara Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:53 am

Her homework for the day already finished, Ayame decided that she deserved a moment to relax. Advance classes were going to be the death of her.

She pulled out her bathing suit, and briskly walked to the pool house towards the locker rooms. When she finally gets to the locker rooms, she changes into her bathing suit (looks like this: http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_332668.jpg ), and walks out to the pool, diving in as soon as she reaches it.

Ahhh, it felt amazing to swim again, especially since Ayame hadn't gone swimming for quite awhile.

Last edited by Ayame Hara on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Ayame Hara
Ayame Hara

Back to top Go down

[Open] A Moment to Relax Empty Re: [Open] A Moment to Relax

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:11 pm

Emerging from the changing rooms Hawke noticed somebody else had the same idea as him. Following a few days of laziness Hawke had finally dedicated himself to exercising his injured leg, and thought the pool would be the perfect opportunity.
"Hello" he called in the general direction of the unknown figure and began to swim lengths, slowly. His leg began to bother him pretty quickly but he soldiered on regardless.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Hara Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:19 am

Ayame looked up towards the direction of the male's voice a little surprised. She hasn't seen anyone when she came in. He must have been pretty quiet. She pulls back her hair out of her face and smiles in his direction. "Oh, hello! I didn't hear you come in~! My name is Hara. Ayame Hara. I'm a junior. What's your name?"

After watching him for awhile, she noticed the stiff way he was swimming. "Hey, are you okay..? Do you need help...?"
Ayame Hara
Ayame Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:42 am

"Hey Ayame, I'm Tiberius Hawke, but most people call me Hawke... except my mum.. but we won't go into that! Heh. I'm junior too! I joined just the other day so I'm kinda just settling in. And don't mind me, just a few leg problems is all"
Jesus! I'm seriously out of shape! I can barely breathe. Hawke finally decides he needs a break and pulls himself up onto the side and rests for a few minutes while massaging his leg, still struggling to regulate his breathing. He turns his gaze toward Ayame.

She doesn't *look* like a junior... although who's to say she wasn't held back a few years? I wonder why she's here... It was at that point he noticed she was missing a hand. Ah.

He noticed she was a very attractive woman, with a nice figure. She seemed nice enough too, friendly.
Maybe I can make yet another friend... they sure come thick and fast here!

Last edited by Tiberius Hawke on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Hara Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:55 am

"Uh-oh. I've seen that look. You're either questioning my age or you're checking out my gnarly flesh wound." Ayame laughs and swims around in a little circle as she continues. "Well, I'll have you know that I am sixteen years old, thank you very much~!" She faces him once more and sticks out her tongue playfully.

He seems nice, she thought. Not to mention, he's pretty hot! Just my type~! She giggled quietly to herself and began to swim a lap.
Ayame Hara
Ayame Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:12 am

Oh god. She saw.

"I *did* think you looked a little older, true. But, believe it or not, I'm older than you. 17 here, I'm getting old!"
While watching her swim about a bit more he notices she's giggling to herself "What's so funny?" he asks quizzically.
As he studies her more closely he noticed just how athletic she was, and how she didn't falter once, even with her hand.
"You're pretty fit, how do you keep in such good shape??"
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:17 am

I'm walking past the pool area.

Should I go swimming? I got my shorts with me but I don't know...nobody seems to go there and I don't feel like being alone to-*splash*-wait, was that a splash? I've never seen anyone in there!

I practically half-bust through the door to find Hawke and...who is that?

Oh well, I shouldn't worry about it.

*English* "What's up, bredduh? I didn't know people other than me actually swam here."

I go change quickly and come right out. Knowing how warm the water here is kept I just walk right off the ledge and into the water with a small splash.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:59 am

"Satoshi! Hey! How ya doin?"
*E* "This girl is H-O-T! I call dibs!" He says with a wink.
"Ayame! Meet my good pal Satoshi, he's awesome so I want you two to play nice!"
Hawke readies himself to take another plunge and begins swimming lengths again, playfully splashing Ayame when he gets near.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:27 am

I chuckle at his comment with a good-sized smile.

*E* "Fuck, bro I told you who I'm going for. Was never the type to go for anything other than personality either so you're safe."

I direct my attention to the girl getting bombarded by the sudden attack and give a slight bow before speaking.

"Nice to meet you. I can already see-"

I flip my hair and dramatically look at the other boy in the room as I continue.

-"Tiberius over here doesn't follow his own advice to play nice."

My smile goes back to being my grin and I push off into the deep end.

I was advised not to do something like this but I have been keeping up with my healthy eating and excercise so I shouldn't be any danger if I want to see how long I can tread in water without rest.

I've always been good at it with my leg muscles and so I like to see how long I can swim for every time I get in a pool like this.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:29 am

(Christopher, once again lost on Yamaku's grounds, stumbles into what appears to be a public pool. There, he spots Hawke, Satoshi, and a cute girl he's never seen before.) {Isn't it a little late for students to be on school grounds... Never mind, those details aren't important right now.} Hey, guys.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Hara Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:45 am

"Ohh~ nothing~!" Ayame replies to Hawke's question about her giggling. She wasn't about to tell him she found him attractive. At least not yet. It was much more fun to play and tease a little bit.
She looks up at him as he asks her how she stays fit, and smiles brightly. "Checkong out my bod too, huh? Naughty, naughty...~!" She winks and playfully smirks at him, and as she opens her mouth to speak again, a crash is heard as the doors are pushed open forcefully.

Startled, Ayame makes a small squeak and jumps before looking over at the doors. She sees a boy standing there, say something to Hawke, and then head towards the locker room.

She faces Hawke once more and tells him, "I love to stay active, whether it be running, swimming, sports, whatever."

As the new boy emerges from the locker room and gets into the pool, she throws him a quick smile and swims a bit before hearing Hawke speak again. "This girl is H-O-T! I call dibs!" It takes all of Ayam's strength not to burst into laughter. Little did Hawke know, she was in advanced English class!

A sudden splash her way brings Ayame's attention back to the pool, and she laughs while splashing Hawke back.
She swims fast, away from him, and dives under the water, hiding beneath the depths.

She suddenly splashes up behind Hawke, and throws her hands around to cover his eyes, and her body presses into his a bit. "Guess who~!"

Last edited by Ayame Hara on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Ayame Hara
Ayame Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:17 am

(Christopher, after slipping into his blue swim trunks, finds a secluded section of the pool in an attempt to hide his extensive body scars.) {Those three seem to be having fun...} (Christopher looks up at the moon through a glass panel in the roof, and once again, his eyes turn striking gold.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:38 am

Ayame Hara wrote:"This girl is H-O-T! I call dibs!" It takes all of Ayam's strength not to burst into laughter. Little did Hawke know, she was in advanced English class!
[Whoopsie xD]

Feeling Ayame's body body pressing into his, Hawke get a bit... flustered. A teasing "Guess who~!" is heard right in his ear.
"Ohh... I wonder who it could be!" He says with a grin. "Is iiittt... Satoshi?"

At that moment Chris walks in and Hawke greets him with a wave "Can't talk right now buddy I'm a bit... preoccupied!"

Preoccupied. Yup. Deeeeefinitely preoccupied.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:38 pm

*E* "Oh lord, Hawks. Why don't you guys just start making out or something? Yeesh."

I chuckle a little before directing my attention to Cook.

"What's up, man?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:51 pm

*E* "Because I am a man of impeccable honour and good grace Satoshi! You should be ashamed of yourself!" He says with a wink.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:12 pm

A dip is exactly what I needed, Satoshi.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:24 pm

"Me too. I'm actually surprised people come here. Ever since I enrolled here I haven't seen a single soul other than me here."

It takes a couple minutes but I'm getting too tired to be comfortable so I swim to the side of the pool to latch on and rest.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:06 pm

(Christopher swims within arms reach of Satoshi.) So, Satoshi, do you know who that girl flirting with Hawke is?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Hara Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:12 pm

"Nooooo, guess again~!" Ayame giggles, and presses herself against him a little more. This was one of her special techniques. Boys like Hawke just couldnt resist her chest being pressed against them. She smiles at the new boy before smirking at Satoshi's comment about them making out. She moves her head closer to him and "accidentally" brushes her lips on his earlobe.
Ayame Hara
Ayame Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:23 pm

"I dunno, they just met."

I role my eyes.

Putting on my most ridiculous impression of a girl I give Christopher a look like 'follow my lead-this is going to be great!'

"Oooh Tiberius, your muscles are so big and manly! Guess who's behind you?"

I jump and practically tackle Cook's back side while covering his eyes.

It doesn't look very comfortable seeing as I'm quite taller than Christopher is but he seems way stronger than he looks and is able to hold me up.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Wow. This girl is very forward. thought Hawke as he felt her lips brush against his ear. Following suit, he turns around smiling, "Oh! It's you... Thankfully." and gives her the look. He had a few tricks up his sleeve too, and the girls back in England would walk home floating three inches off the ground in happiness after being subjected to the power of his dark brown eyes.

Noticing Satoshi teasing him he calls over with a laugh "Nice try Satoshi, but you aren't my type!"

"So, Ayame, how does a beautiful girl like you end up in the back end of nowhere?" Hawke asks with a smile, as he floats just a little closer to her.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Oh, you tease! (Christopher splashes Satoshi with water.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:14 pm

"OH BABY!"

I go underwater and tackle Cook straight into his torso.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:00 pm

No need to be get so physical, baby. (Christopher smiles, almost revealing one of his fangs in the process.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:15 pm

"Oh, Tiberius-honey, I'm so sorry. I'll save the physical activities for when we're alone in my dorm room."

I wink and give a girly giggle which quickly turns into the heaviest laugh I've had in a long time.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next