KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On a windy morning.

2 posters

Go down

On a windy morning. Empty On a windy morning.

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:06 pm

*It isn't even cold, it is just windy. Setsuna just sat there waiting for anything but nothing at the same time, watching the clouds passing by. On fairly rare occasions he just does nothing, but he would to speak to someone. Atleast, something. It is hard to tell by his expression if he is bored or just somewhere in a day dream.

After a while, he sighs, and lays himself off on the ground, waiting for anything to happen*

Setsuna *mumbles*: Usually, something happens if you are doing nothing but sitting in middle of...everything.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

On a windy morning. Empty Re: On a windy morning.

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:12 am

*Izumi is strolling around the courtyard, just trying to find something to do, he really didn't want to be cooped up in his dorm so he finds some solace outside, however there isn't much out here until he finds someone sprawled across the ground, curious Izumi decides to go see what's up and over hears what the boy said, appearing right above him*

Well, something happened alright. *Izumi looks over him and then takes a step back*

Not much going on today, if you want something to really happen I suppose it would be up to you to make it happen sir.

My name is Izumi, Izumi Inaba, it's nice to meet you.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:24 am

*He opens one of his -by now- closed eyes, than he jumps up , tosses the dirt from his trousers away and bows deeply*

Setsuna.
Setsuna Sequenze.

I am pleased to meet you.

About
that, i did not actually want to cause something to happen,because
cause sounds so negative to me. "We are doing it for a cause." "You are
the cause" ...get what i mean?
Anyway, i just wanted something to happen, but not cause something ....Ugh, sorry, anyway.

Just something interresting you know,i feel like sometimes,nothing happens here at all.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:33 am

*Izumi gains a confused look on his face and shakes it off*

There isn't a real cause here, it's just I was also just walking around and found you lying down and stuff. I overheard what you said however.

Still, there are times where nothing happens, and like I was saying it's up to the person to make the best out of it.
Unless you really like clouds that is, let me ask, what do you like to do man? We could do that if it needs two people.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:35 am

*he goes into a "the thinker" stance and waits for a couple of seconds. suddenly he response*

I do like swordfighting. Like actual Kendo. But my body denies that at the moment, so discussions will do.
Discussions need 2 people usually aswell,do they not?

Anyway, i do really not like clouds, i just ...wait. and...do nothing meanwhile. It is boring.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:39 am

*Izumi thinks for a while and thinks of something to say*

I used to be a scout, I learned how to tie ropes, raft, camp out, woodwork and a whole lot of other things, as you can see.

Only reason I don't do it so much anymore is that my eyes are gradually failing on me. I actually like looking at these clouds right now, I get to at least anyways.

So you used to practice Kendo, we had to practice it for a while as well. I didn't do all that great to be honest, how was it for you, did you like it?
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:43 am

*Setsuna smiles mischievously*

I love it. I love the art of fighting. I have alot of fighting practice.
That is, i must have alot of fighting practice. I just eventually came to loving it.

And you? Did you like it and just performed bad, or did you never even like it to begin with?

And you can tie ropes? What kind of ties?
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:05 am

*Izumi smiles slightly*

I didn't preform that badly, but to my standards yes, I never really finished any higher than third in tournaments when I was scouting, I was just lucky enough to get the badge.

As for all the knots I could do, *Izumi takes out a sheet of paper with different knots on it*

We based it on how the Boy Scouts of America did theirs, I am sure I could do at least thirty-eight, if not all forty of these.

They all have different purposes, however I don't think I'll have a reason to use that here, unless you need something.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:10 am

*he chuckles and than shows a ring which is saying "Sequenze" on it, it got a golden symbol inside showing an condor a high quality smaragd, and is completly golden.*

I prefer rings. Do not get a wrong expression, i did not wanted this, but it is still better than losing a small finger. My father wanted me to get one, just like everyone in the family, with different colours and different symbols.

I wouldn't know what i need a knot for, but if i ever happen to need a knot i am sure i will ask you.

How ever, What exactly are Boy scouts anyway? I mean i know what scouts are but i never really met someone who consider himself to be one.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:22 am

What it is, is a program that emphasizes on the outdoors instead of sitting inside all day playing video games. We camp, compete in different sports and learn how to survive in the outdoors and the wilderness. My Father kept telling me how much better the outdoors were, I am guessing because he was raised mostly in the wilderness.

I was reluctant at first, but I started to grow a liking for it. I excelled at almost everything I did, almost anyways, there were people like my rival Daichi that would beat me at things like Kendo or Rafting. I got him in most other competitions however.

Scouts like myself are basically members of a Boy or Girl Scout troop that are learning how to do all of these things and learn how to work together.

I heard it's to make us better team-oriented people.

*Izumi pauses for a second to gather his thoughts and to give Setsuna a break in between topics*

You have no idea what that ring means? It's probably a tradition in your family or something.

Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:32 am

Oh it does.

The smaragd means, i am a "cloud". You can say, its a personality trait.
The golden symbol consists of either copper silver or actual gold and a picture.
Gold means i am part of the core of the family, a son, a fiance, things like that.
The name means i am part of the Sequenze family, sounds pretty obvious, but
some of us have something different, for example æ „Honor. That means that they are honorable
members of our family who have proven their loyality to us.
The name of the family itself means baisicly that i am the son of the Sequenze family
Only real Sequenze's got that name on their ring.
The condor means that i am royal, e.g. the Heir of the family throne.
Obviously, you can be Honor Royal silver, or Honor in charge copper, to give you some more examples.

Ugh, this is confusing

let me do this in a ntshell
Coper to gold is your rank
the name is your relation to the family.
The symbol and colour of the stone is your personality.

Did i ever mention that i am the heir to a yakuza family? Well, just so you know this system, and where it is relevant. If you are ever around toyko, and you see one of those guys with this kind of rings,you know what they mean.

Back to the boy scouts.

I kinda grew up as a team oriented man, i am not really sure, but how can you not be? I Cannot comprehend that...
I am still a little confuse

Why do you raft when you have boats, isnt that kinda dangerous?
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:46 am

*Izumi seemed to gain a bit of apprehension about pursuing this conversation further but also realizes that there isn't anything else to do, his voice begins to waver*

You... are a heir to a Yakuza family...Okay, I see. *Izumi seems a bit afraid as he says this but calms himself down enough to continue the conversation as he started it anyways*

Er, anyways, it's to learn how to value the outdoors and it's about learning to withstand the wilderness. You don't have boats to cross streams out there, you can't carry that with you. What you can carry is a inflatable raft.

At least it isn't as dangerous as a canoe.

It is dangerous though as you said, that's how I got here, my vision caused me to misjudge the distance down the stream and I hit a rock and crashed the whole rafting team over the stream. We were 3 quarters of the way through so it wasn't too much of a hit for most of them, I hit the rock completely and had to be hospitalized, it was my final year of Middle school by then and the school ordered me to pursue Yamaku to further my education because of my possible sight issues.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:51 am

What are you afraid off?
If i would be dangerous, I would not have been here. Well i am here because of someone who thought i am dangerous and ended up poisoning me.

But we are not all like that, you know,some Familys, expecilly the Sequenze Family know the ..Code of honor...*He says code of honor so sarcastic as it would be completly normal to know it,yet noone does*

Other than that, is your sight still dropping,or will it stay at a mediocre level?

And i am glad you are okay, it does sound like it hurtet ...alot.

But as i said, it feels just hmm weird to create a raft in the first place, if you could just swim or...what do i know, i've never been in the wilderniss.

It sounds interresting thought. What did you guys eat?
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:03 am

I've been told it's going to get worse, but as of right now it hasn't gotten to a stage that I need any lenses, It was a momentary blur at that moment, but from what I heard, it's going to get worse.

As for what we ate, it depended really, we ate normal things like Fish and Beef dishes, Curry, Sushi, Ramen. However on camping trips and what not we had to eat canned foods.

Not that much different.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:07 am

*He scratches his head*
I cannot, comprehend , understand, or whatever you want to say,how someone could possibly have fun with that.

But again,that is just me.

So what are you doing currently, like i mean now,where you are at yamaku.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:18 am

*Izumi shrugs and smiles*

I don't know, I liked it, I suppose, I like being outside doing things more than inside, I feel so constricted indoors.

This is my first year here I just graduated from middle not too long ago, and I already situated myself with the school and everything, I was just wasting my time looking for something to do just as much as you are, we are both in the courtyard.

I really don't know what you mean this time. *Izumi looks confused, scratches the back of his head and smiles awkwardly*

Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:22 am

*He looks at him*

uhm, well what are you doing when you are free.

You are not a boyscout anymore, and you are here a little longer now,so what are you doing....that is kinda the best question for that.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:46 am

I have no idea, I'll need to check what's else is here at the school and surroundings, right now I don't see anything I would like to do.

I usually would just hang inside either the library or tea room, there's a lack of things to do so far.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:49 am

So we a both stuck in a route , right?

Well , i heard busses heading for the city are soon traveling again.

Maybe the city is a little more exiting, but till than, we have to wait i assume.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:22 am

I suppose so, well nice talking to you man, I can't think of anything to do and neither can you, I'll just go back and take a nap inside I guess.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:23 am

Yea, well we had our discussion hadnt we?

*He bows goodbye*

Take care, till we meet again.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down