[open] First Steps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[open] First Steps

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:04 am

Hawke was sitting on a wall next to the stairs that lead down from Yamuku Academy's dorm rooms. On the wall was a frankly confusing mural that had been there forever, it depicted many humanoid figures in unnatural positions in a grotesque mockery of the human form. In the lower right hand corner there was a faded signature "Rin Tezuka" Hawke figured she must have been a past student. Whoever she was she was good with her hands.

It was the first chance he'd actually had to sit down all day, he'd woken up with a stiff neck from sleeping in his chair all night. Shen he awoke he found a somehow STILL sleeping Satoshi, abd after a few futile attempts at waking him again he left a note for him:

"Satoshi! You sleep a goddamn log! I tried waking you but to no avail. Remember how we agreed to go to the city today? I took your advice and did what aan has to do and invited Ayame along, trouble is I forgot to get her number or room number so I'm gonna hang out front for a while and see if I can catch her on the way to breakfast. Meet me out the front with Nine (I also suggeat you bring along a lady friend... Don't want you getting jealous of my smoking hot date! Try and convince Chris to bring one too... Although he doesn't seem the type. Much love! Xoxoxo"
He then scribbled his number underneath the note and left the room, after checking Satoshi was alright.

He practically skipped outside to begin the wait for Ayuma, it was still pretty early so he had a long wait but he knew it would pay off.

After about half an hour a steady stream started leaving the dorm room and Hawke scanned the crowd for signs of Ayume... Is that... A blonde ponytail? "Ayame! HEY!" He called to the figure.

[My phone is useless and won't let me recorrect the various misspellings of "Ayame".]


Last edited by Tiberius Hawke on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Ayame Hara on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:20 am

Ayame had slept a little roughly last night, her dreams full of memories from her past. It took all her strength to will herself out of bed. She put on one of her favorite outfits (http://s1.wetseal.com/assets/ws/outfit_images/727793.png) before looking in the mirror. Man, did she look dead. She washed her face, put on some makeup, and tied up her hair, hoping the whole time that Hawke wouldn't find her gross looking today. She really, really didn't want to go anywhere at the moment. She just wanted to stay in bed all day. But, she couldn't. She was going on a date today. But... Where am I supposed to meet him? Maybe I should have stayed at the pool a bit longer last night...

She decided she would go and wait at the front of the school. She grabbed her purse and walked out of the dorms towards the front of the school. Suddenly, Ayame heard her name being called, and looked up, trying to find out where the voice was coming from. She finally spotted Hawke and quickly made her way over to him, smiling brightly. "Well hey there, Hawke~! Fancy seeing you here~!"
avatar
Ayame Hara

Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:33 am

"Hey! How ya doin'?" Hawke replied with a grin.

He noticed that this time Ayame was wearing a few more clothes than last time. Her outfit is super cute though.... I could hardly expect her to trape around the city wearing a bra and panties could I?! She looks a little tired though... Hope she's feeling alright. Hawke probably looked less than perfect himself after a night of a snoring Satoshi and an uncomfortable chair.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Satoshi Veach on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:49 am

After a change in outfit to more clean cloths I emerge from the boy's dorms completely awake.

I may have sleeping issues but I sleep heavy often and can do it anywhere from a bed to a rock.

"Hey, big man. Sorry I ended up making you carry me back and danke."

My look is apologetic.
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:17 pm

Hawke manages to drag his eyes away from Ayame.

"Wassup boyo! Glad you could finally join us!" There was a definitive lack of Yuri and Chris "Did you see my note?" he asks with an air of curiosity.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Christopher Cook on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:11 pm

(Christopher emerges from his drom room after wanting to see what the commotion is.) Oh... Hey, fellas.
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:08 pm

"Hey Nine! You coming with us today?"
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Christopher Cook on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:09 pm

We're supposed to head into the city today, right?
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:37 pm

"Uh-huh! Anyone you wanna round up before we leave?"
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Satoshi Veach on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:48 pm

"Yuri-chan isn't coming. Couldn't get a hold of the girl. And yeah, I got your note, that's how I ended up here."

"Whats up, Chris?"

And then my eyes find Ayame. Generally looking good today.

Way-teh-go Hawke! Heh heh.

"Sorry about yesterday, miss. I tend to have a strange body on my hands."

"What is your name, by the way?"

When she turns to see me, my eyes catch hers for the first time and I try to decipher her code.

Mood tells me she is generally happy to be here. Her eyes show she likes Tiberius as much as her body language does.

Attitude seems to surprisingly be similar to that of your average girl.

Seems to look quite bright as well when it comes to school work or book-smarts.

I can't see if she knows any other world languages or not right now but with her aura it seems possible. I dunno, variables can be annoying sometimes.

When someone understands something their face looks different compared to that of someone without a clue but is curious to find out what it means. I can use that to my advantage.

Perhaps a little test is in order...

First up, English. That's the most likely one since its the most widely-spoken. If not that then I can try German, but I seriously doubt anyone here can understand it other than me. Not to mention the fact that I learned with a thick German accent so even if someone understood it I would have to speak slowly and clearly for them.
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:02 pm

"Well that sucks buddy... Looks like I'm the only one with a date!" He says then winks at Ayame

*E* "I'm nervous about this man!" he says and lets out a laugh.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Christopher Cook on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Do you mind if I go comb my hair, guys? I'll only be a few.
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:57 pm

"Sure thing man!" Hawke says and pats him on the back.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Christopher Cook on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:10 am


(Chris head back inside his dorm. Five minutes later, he emerges with his hair put into bangs.) Alright, fellas, are we all ready to go?
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Satoshi Veach on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:38 am

...

(Cartoonized version of my responce)
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/421433_454296181310976_862979916_n.jpg
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Christopher Cook on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:44 am

(Chris notices Satoshi's dramatic response to seeing him.) Is he going to be alright?
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Satoshi Veach on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:14 am

My hand naturally finds it's way to the other side of my cheek.

*Smack!*

"I-I'm fine..."

Dude, I wish combs effected my hair at all, let alone that much.

"eeeehm-onesecondI'llberightback!"

Less then a minute later, a sprinting Satoshi can be seen coming through the door with a black fedora with light grey pin strips on.

Take that! Fucking jew-fro hair of mine ain't gonna make me look that bad in comparison with a hat on! Boom!
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:22 am

Staring in disbelief at the two boys trying to pretty themselves up Hawke shakes his head andsays a long "Woooooow."

He then turns to Ayame and says with the utmost sincerity and a deliberately straight face: "Why would they even try to compete with my irascible charm and devilishly handsome looks? Bless 'em."

He looks around for a few seconds and suggests they leave.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Satoshi Veach on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:34 am

"Oh shut up, pretty boy."

"Sounds good to me."

It takes a little, but the bus comes soon after we arrive at the bus stop.
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [open] First Steps

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum