KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Steps

3 posters

Go down

Second Steps Empty Second Steps

Post by Tiberius Hawke Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:50 am

The bus drops Hawke, Ayame, Satoshi and Christopher outside of a movie theatre which was playing all the latest releases. The ride over had been uneventful but Hawke had kept the small talk going with Ayame, making her laugh often and they seemed to get on like a house on fire [Sorry Eos & Hanako].
Standing outside the cinema Hawke suggests they go watch a film "We could go see the newest Star Wars film by Disney... How they've made 12 FANTASTIC sequels is beyond me. [If only!]"As he says this he lets his hand slightly brush over Ayames, lingering just a second longer than usual.
Today may well well go swimmingly. Shame Veach and Chris never got a date though... Hopefully we'll see someone inside.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Second Steps Empty Re: Second Steps

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:27 am

"I don't know. I kind of wanted to see Blade Heart."

It is a movie made in America and adapted for a few different countries, including Japan, about a war in the near future. A guy is drafted right after he gets married to his childhood love and the plot is centered around their relationship while the heroine is put into harms way and his feelings of duty to indirectly protect his other half.

(What do you think? Not half bad for just coming up with it, eh? L;)

A good date movie for Tiberius and Ayame while being good for single guys like Cook and I.

"I thought it looked kind of interesting."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:43 am

An action film for a date movie? Well, one wouldn't be my ideal date movie, but it all boils down to the couple in question. So long as we don't see a chick flick, I'm fine. I never understood why the directors of those films portray werewolves & vampires as so... Non threatening.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:12 am

"Werewolves are all soft at heart I reckon. And I'm up for whatever, Ayame? You're the deciding vote."

[Lets leave it until she returns to us]
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down