KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eos Eregeneia

3 posters

Go down

Eos Eregeneia  Empty Eos Eregeneia

Post by Eos Eregeneia Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Name: Eos Eregeneia
Class: Head Medical Doctor at The Osaka Medical Institute and Hospital. Also a consultant for the Head Nurse at Yamaku Academy

Appearance: Long, wavy/curly purple hair. Dark purple eyes. Has burn scars down her right side, including her face. Aged a bit with a few laugh lines and crows feet. She resembles her sister, Hanako Ikezawa.

Backstory: After moving to Osaka to find her sister, Eos met her now wife, Akira Satou. The two made a life together while Eos worked through her issues with her sister and with forgiving herself for her parents death. After resolving everything, she buckled down on her studies and graduated at the top of her class at university. Immediately following, she headed to medical school and graduated early with honours. She became the youngest head Doctor at the Osaka Medical Institute and Hospital. Because she was so thankful of Yamaku taking such good care of her sister and with the friends and memories she had made there, she decided to be the personal consultant for the head nurse and vowed to take care of all Yamaku students that walked into her hospital. She lives with Akira in their home outside the city area. She can be found there, or at the hospital. Sometimes, she makes appearances at the school for consultations with the head nurse.

Personality: Eos is quiet and a little shy but can be very open once you get to know her. She has a determined state of mind and a very kind heart. She is not one to turn somebody away when they need help but can easily be upset if you push her too far. Eos Eregeneia  44254_393291930736079_1040866400_n
Eos Eregeneia
Eos Eregeneia

https://www.facebook.com/EosTheSexyTigress?ref=ts&fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Eos Eregeneia  Empty Re: Eos Eregeneia

Post by NorXTNP Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:53 pm

can you tell us a little more about the last 15 years?

Approved <3

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:02 pm

I mean if you'd like to elaborate on the last 15 a little more, if not well.

Approved.
LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum