Megumi Mori

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Megumi Mori

Post by Megumi Mori on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:09 am

NAME: Megumi Mori
CLASS: Freshman
APPEARANCE: Megumi is a slim and pale girl that stands at a mere 4'11". Her hair is blue and of long length, and her eyes are violet. Her mediocre vision requires glasses, but she has contacts as well.
BACKSTORY: Up until she was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease at the age of eight, after being in a terrible car crash that caused brain trauma, Megumi lead a carefree, happy life. After her accident however, Megumi changed drastically. Due to her fear of being seen when hit with tremors, or any other symptoms of her disease, Megumi developed Agoraphobia. She rarely, if at all, left her house, or even her bedroom. She was home schooled by her mother throughout the rest of her elementary and middle school years. After her fifteenth birthday however, Megumi's parents decided that she needed to get out of the house and learn how to socialize once more. After being pressured by her parents and reassured countless times of the student body's nonjudgmental attitude, Megumi finally consented into leaving her home for Yamaku Academy. She walks with a cane for support, and can be seen in a wheelchair on days where her legs feel extremely weak.
PERSONALITY: Megumi is very shy and quiet when she is out in public. Her nose is rarely out of a book or a game system, and she tries her best to be invisible to anyone around her. When she is alone however, she seems to become a very different person.
She is a heavy gamer and not afraid to voice her opinions to anyone over multiplayer. She acts as if she was the Megumi of long ago, joyful and a bit headstrong.
Megumi Mori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumi Mori

Post by NorXTNP on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:13 am

I like this. I like it alot

Approved!

NorXTNP
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:14 am

Same here, this is a great character with a great profile! Approved!
Raiden
Admin

View user profile http://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:14 am

Approved.
LQ-84i
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down