Like 15 Fingers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Like 15 Fingers

Post by Ryuu Taketa on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:27 am

With nothing to do, I am on a bench in the school courtyard.

In my hands Is a handheld harp. A little bigger than the usual handheld style but not too cumbersome.

It's an instrument that is generally very easy to hide my mental ability and play using it in public. Since the strings hardly visibly move it is easy to hide in plane sight.

With this going on it's like the saying 'he has 15 fingers' only in this case it IS like I have 15 fingers allowing me to play very complicated music.

It also helped that playing various instruments was part of my tests from nearly the beginning on up to now.

Now I just play to escape from it all.

Every once in a while I'll get a curious student or two watch me for a couple songs but right now I am alone.

Currently playing 'Gracefully' from Sword Art Online.

It's an older show but I generally like it.

That'd be so sick if video games were that dynamic. We're very close to games like that but they seemed to get the time frame a little off.

Anyway I'm so into my harp that I don't even notice someone coming up from my back left.
Ryuu Taketa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Like 15 Fingers

Post by Izumi Inaba on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:20 pm

On his usual walk through the courtyard, a practice that has existed since the time he enrolled, he hears something that catches his interest as he passes by the benches and spots someone just playing what appears to be some sort of stringed instrument.

Izumi then decides to sneak around the back left of the person playing it and immediately pops up behind him.

"Hey mister, what ya' playin'. I've not seen one of these before" Izumi smiles childishly as he looks over the person from above.
Izumi Inaba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Taketa on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:31 pm

G E D-

'Hey mister-'

*Zwang!*

My fingers pluck about five random notes at once.

I jump in my seat slightly but my soul almost flings itself out of my whole body.

"Wah!"

I turn around to find the person who startled me.

"J-jeez, you sc-ared me."

Finally addressing that there was a question asked, I reply.

"It's c-called a k-k-k-..a k-Kinnor harp."
Ryuu Taketa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Izumi just chuckles a bit as his mission has been accomplished.

"Oh sorry about that, I was just curious. A Kinnor Harp you say, it sounds nice. So you're like a musician or something if I may ask?" Izumi asks this question, completely ignoring the estate of the person he is speaking to. Not even once checking if he's alright.
Izumi Inaba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Taketa on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:15 am

I scratch the back of my head as I speak. Noticeably more positive looking than before.

"I am. It calms-calms me down."

I suppose you could say I am. I may have originally been forced to learn various instruments but I've grown a liking to them and play most of the kinds I learned often.
Ryuu Taketa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top