KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitsaiga Takega

3 posters

Go down

Kitsaiga Takega Empty Kitsaiga Takega

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:57 pm

NAME: Kitsaiga Takega
CLASS: Junior
APPEARANCE: Kitsaiga is a bit scrawny, very fair-skinned with dark, silvery hair and subtle, reddish-brown eyes. She loves her assortment of knee-length dresses and bright sundresses, and always opts to get out of her uniform as soon as she is back to her dorm after classes. Kitsaiga Takega Kitsai11
BACKSTORY: Kitsaiga is the daughter of Kessemi and Satsu Takega. She has a twin brother who attends school back in her hometown. In the womb, her brother absorbed several of the stem cells that went to the make-up of her body and as a result, she has only one fully developed lung and one functional kidney. She becomes light-headed and out-of-breathe very easily and was advised to finish school at Yamaku for it's on-sight medical staff. Her immune system is also at only a fraction of its full capacity as well, and she must undergo frequent check-ups. The Goddaughter of Eos and Akira, she was raised in a loving home and given every opportunity. While understanding that her education is important, she prefers to learn things on her own time, just scraping by in school with the bare minimum needed to thrive. While she always seemed unmotivated, she is always attempting to learn more through books and independent study. Lacking the creative drive of her father and the business savvy of her mother, Kitsaiga has tried to dabble in multiple hobbies, including music, writing, and drawing. Nothing ever really stuck, however, which added fuel to her inner struggle to find her place in the world. Agreeing to come home once in a while to visit her parents, Kitsaiga isn't frustrated with the idea of living in a boarding school. She hoped, in fact, that it would be a worth-while life experience. She lives on a mostly vegetarian diet with a strong love of fruits and exorcizes infrequently as she is easily winded. While she has had several friends in her life, none were ever very close, and she's never pursued infatuations as they have all been very base.
PERSONALITY: Kitsaiga has her mother's imposing presence, which intimidates bubblier, more extroverted students. She is frequently misunderstood, but doesn't ultimately mind. She enjoys being reserved, but she also has her father's desire to discover and remain true to people she can call friends. Her biggest fear is that her body may start shutting down before she truly finds 'herself.'

Last edited by Kitsaiga Takega on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Suggested backstory lengthening.)

Back to top Go down

Kitsaiga Takega Empty Re: Kitsaiga Takega

Post by LQ-84i Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:49 am

I sort of wish there was a more detailed backstory as it pertains to early childhood to current day but I could approve this as it stands, just need to have the image also be the avatar of the account. Outside of these two things it's ready to go.

So it's just an account of whether or not you'd want to elaborate more on the backstory and adding that image as the avatar of the account and we'll good to go.
LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:20 pm

aggreing with silent fox, if he approves,ill do the same. Please dont feel the need to write a longer back story, as it stands now,its good , but it could be more. Again, we always love to have more anyway xD

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:27 pm

I am going to disagree with NorX and say that you DO need to expand her backstory, a lot. All we know about her is her medical condition. That's it. I'm sure you can see the problems with that. What was her childhood like? Her teens? Her hobbies, interests, fears and aspirations? You say she's "misunderstood, but doesn't mind". Most people DO mind, so why did she develop this viewpoint? Why does she want to "find herself", and more importantly, why does she feel like she hasn't already? The way she is, she doesn't seem like a well-rounded character to me at all. And, that might be a minor detail, but it's important - please put the picture as your profile avatar.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:43 pm

Its updated, even in length, so ill approve it.

There are maybe some things i cant point at, but i am not, because i still like this character.

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:31 am

NorX, it's not about liking or disliking a character. It's about pointing out all the things wrong with them so that they can be fixed. I think we can all agree that the character should be as good as possible before being approved, rather than half-assed.

I personally like the updates and don't see a problem with the new profile, but I shall retain my approval until NorX specifies the "things he can't point at", simply because there might actually be a genuine problem in the profile that I'm not seeing, and if I approve it now it'll go to the "Approved Characters" category, which is locked and completely uneditable.

PS: I feel like half the kids in Yamaku are godchildren of Eos and Akira. That's not really a criticism, just an observation. I hope you've gotten their approval before including this bit of info, because if you haven't, then you're breaking the forum rules.

Oh, and one more thing - when you've updated your profile, make a post that says "Done" or "Edited" or something like that. Just bump up the thread so we can see it as soon as it's done.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:05 am

As we wait for NorX, I'll just point out something I am seeing that I still don't quite understand. I'd like to know as to why she's misunderstood and how she came to grips with no longer minding this fact. What I am asking is in what manner is she misunderstood, is it her behavior, her manner of speech, or is it how people have dealt with her condition and her treatment by others? - then when that's clear I'd like to know how she's ultimately okay with it all. Maybe she's disposed to not care so much, which is explained a bit by her lack of motivation towards her schooling so I can see that being a constant in her personality or she's come to some sort of realization through something that has happened to her or something that involved someone she was close to.

I'd just like some clarification on that. Everything else at this stage is fine enough for me, I am abstaining until NorX returns to preside with whatever he saw that he's withholding.
LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:53 pm

There are only 2 things that i would love to know a little better.

1) She has only one loung and kidney, now the question is, how hard does that affect her? You say "She needs medical supversion"( Carefull,this is not quotet case sensetive) but you did not really say how hard it really does affect her. Since you put in the word "Also" in "Her Immunie system is "ALSO" ...." i figured that this isnt the only thing

2) Godchild of eos and akira -> Raiden pointed that out

I did not really thought that my desire to know that character before it even enrolls is something that i have to post here, that is why i said "I approve this even without pointing some (e.g. 2 ) things out."
I wasn't trying to create big fuzz either, so i am sorry if this really is only minimal.

Oh, and one more thing - when you've updated your profile, make a post that says "Done" or "Edited" or something like that. Just bump up the thread so we can see it as soon as it's done.

Please do this in the Future. Because i just saw your update by chance and hence told akise so on facebook.

EDIT:

I hope it does not sounded like i actually DISLIKE the character,because thats completly wrong because i actually like this character.

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 pm

If the information we requested isn't added within the next few days, unfortunately I will have to deny the character.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:15 pm

I should have mentioned this:

The creator of this character has some unfortunate problems . And hence cannot actually create it and needs to fix it live. We kinda helped him doing so
Quote on quote:

"I had to bail from the forum. I realize that makes me some sort of target and I accept that. Honestly though: my focus is profoundly distracted.

In all actuality: I thank the moderators for pointing it out. I'm too distracted by current projects to give much of a shit about RPing right now. NorX, Akise, and Raiden: not your fault: your critiques just really helped nail-home the fact that my mind is else-where.

No hard feelings, and perhaps someday I'll try again.

- K-See"

I say we deny her but if he wants to come back,we can pull it out of there with no further harm done. Is that okay with you raiden?

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:16 pm

That is totally fine by me. Character is temporarily DENIED until her roleplayer decides to give it another go.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum