KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Momma's Boy And A New Life

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Momma's Boy And A New Life Empty A Momma's Boy And A New Life

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:02 am

*In English*
[Satoshi]
"Yeah, mummah, I didn't forget anything."

[Mother]
"You sure? I don't mind coming back here again."

Smirking, I give her a peck on the cheek.

[Satoshi]
"You know, ma, you can come visit me after school any day if you let me know before hand."

[Mother]
"Oh I can't just intrude on your studies. I just wanted an excuse to allow me to. Not to mention, you might have a date with a pretty lady!"

She practically sings that last sentence. I start to get a little embarrassed.

[Satosi]
"M-mummah-you know how I am! Quit it."

I give my mother and father a hug goodbye and walk through the doors to my new life.

Through the lobby and down multiple corridors and halls I walk.

Is this my room? The door is blank and not very personalized so this could be it.

My key doesn't work. Shuffling can be heard on the other side of the door.

[Satosi]
"Shoot..."

I had no intention of speaking to my neighbors yet!

Wait...is this my neighbor? Am I even in the right hall? On the right floor? I should probably ask for help.

It hit's me like a crashing F-16C.

Is this even the boy's dormitories? This is bad!

I can hear the door nob turning. Too late to go back now. With shut eyes and clenched teeth, the moment of truth to decide if I have bad or awful luck is upon me.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

A Momma's Boy And A New Life Empty Re: A Momma's Boy And A New Life

Post by Megumi Mori Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:25 pm

Do I chance leaving my room? Do I chance an attack...? Oh... Megumi paces in her dorm room, biting her nails in thought. In order not to strain her weak legs, she sits on her bed, her face in her hands. All she wanted was to go to the library and get some books... But that would require leaving her room where she was alone and safe from all of the misunderstanding stares... The pity filled eyes... Oh, why had she let her parents talk her into coming here?

Despite the many disabilities the school harbored, she couldn't be more alone. She highly doubted any of the other students had to worry about suddenly breaking down into a fit of tremors, suddenly tripping over nothing, or their brainwaves traveling far too slow to their legs, causing them to walk like some robotic freak! Her fists clench tightly in her bedsheets, her knuckles turning white.

It did this to her. Alcohol. Alcohol is what impaired the driver the driver that ran into her when she was only eight years old... It was evil! It was...-

She looks up at her door as scratches in the keyhole are heard. Was... Was someone trying to break in?! Why else would they be trying to enter her room?! She gets up from her bed slowly, wandering over to her door before lifting a hand to unlock it and open it a tiny crack. She peers through the crack, and makes a small squeak as she sees a man standing at her doorway. What could he possibly want with her? What was his motive?!
Unable to speak, she simply stares at him through the crack in her door.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Oh no-it IS the girl's dorm!

Wait...her eyes aren't embarrassed. Could it be...fear? Great, the first girl-no, the first PERSON I meet here and she's afraid of me! Could it be my foreign look? Ugh, sometimes I really hate being tall and..well..German-looking in general.

[Satoshi]
*English* "Uh, he-hello there."

I stop my self dead. The embarrassment of being totally and completely wrong when getting to my dorm has caused me to forget to turn off my English. I wont be speaking it for a while, after all. Hang in there, door girl, I will come around.

Maybe?

I hope...

I clear my throat and start from scratch.

[Satoshi]
*Japanese* "I'm sorry. Hello there. C-could you tell me where the boy's dor-"

Oh no I'm getting dizzy. No-not right now! Don't black out right now!

[Satoshi]
"-rrmmmitorrries? I...I'm..."

Damn, I thought I've improved my social abilities enough to not pass out if I tried talking to someone!

My hand holds my up against the wall for a moment until my knees give out on me.

I'm quick to fall on my side and, with nothing but a little groan, my vision of the frightened girl blurs into a black abyss. The reaching out arms of dreamless sleep take me in without much hesitation.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Confusion floods Megumi's thoughts as he speaks to her in English.
Was he some kind of foreigner? Maybe he was just lost... And his speech... Was he just as scared as she?
Deep in thought with this "strange" revelation, she doesn't hear his last sentence, and squeaks once more as she hears a crash outside. She looks back out, and gasps as her eyes trail over his unconscious body.
What happened?! Why was he suddenly on the ground?! Did he get shot?!
She opens her door a bit more, and sticks her head out looks around, not seeing anyone else. She looks back down at the man, though, with a better look, she saw now that he was a boy. What was she to do?! Should she get the nurse?! But... That would require walking all the way there... What if something happened while she was outside?! She couldn't chance it.

Opening the door all the way, she leans over him and slowly drags him into her room. Unable to lift him onto her bed, she removes one of her blankets from her bed and lays it over him. After placing a pillow under his head, she stands back and glances down once more. She hoped she was doing the right thing...
She decides to wait for him to wake up by smashing some heads in a game on her gaming computer.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:20 pm

The thoughts of early awakening plague my mind. The kind that you think is a dream but are really your half-conscious thoughts.
My ears barely pick up the sounds of a fighting game being played and in my thought I think to myself 'what time is it?'

I lift my wrist in my thoughts and in reality which wakes me with the surprise that I am awake.

"Hm?"

It's been a couple hours since I arrived here at Yamaku but why am I waking up on the floor of...

Suddenly I see the girl and remember what happened.

I feel awful. That girl had eyes of fear and I scare her more by fainting and making her take care of me. I probably seem like a child.

"Look-I am SO SORRY I-..I hope I haven't inconvenienced you at all."

I seem less embarrassed now that my mistake is in the past but the feeling is quickly replaced with feeling bad for making someone probably think I died for a moment.

I sit up and then get a little dizzy and lay back down. My head hitting the pillow with an "ugh."

"Y'know I didn't think the first person I talked to at Yamaku would have to go through all this for me."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Too deeply concentrated in her game, she doesn't hear her visitor awaken until he apologizes, jolting her out of fright. She quickly pauses the game and looks over at him, now realizing what she had done. She invited an absolute stranger into her safe haven! Who knows what he could do! He could destroy or! He could...-

But... His eyes were kind. She could see no malice or pity. At least... Not yet... She opened her mouth to speak, but squeaked when no words came out. She became frustrated with herself. Come on, speak you socially awkward freak! Use words! She clenched her fists, shut her eyes, and put all of her strength into her voice.

"No-no, itreallywasnoproblem!! Ihopeyou'reokay-Ijustreallydidn'tknowwhattodo!! I'M SORRY!"

A blush flushes her cheeks, and her eyes start to fill with tears of embarrassment. She really was a freak, and now he would know too! And he would tell everyone, and she would never be able to make any friends! And...-
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:38 pm

(If you do not like this idea,please tell me, than i will just delete/let this post be deleted, and we forget about it, but i think this is a funny idea, so i thought why not, but i do not want to force anything up upon you.
I also asked an admin if this would go okay,and he said : Unless it is expressivly stated an PRivate RP, i t is)

*Nagisa was quite confused by the Signs, she never learned how to read Roman letters, she thought it would use numbers,because her room is NUmber 15c on the 2nd floor, for people with a roommate due circumstances. However,she can only read I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV and XV.

She took a lucky guess and just choosed one of the rooms to knock at,her choice fell on XVc, little did she know that this is exactly the room she is looking for.*

*Knock*

Hello? Is someone there? I cannot find my Room 15c on this floor. Can someone assist me?

*She says that a little hassitating , not because she is shy but because it lays heavily on her that she does not know what exactly she is searching for*
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Her thoughts are cut off as a knock is heard at her door. Oh, no! Who is it now?! Are they looking for the boy?! Will they think I kidnapped him and are holding him captive?! What will I do?! I knew I never should have come here!

She slowly gets up from her seat and walks to her door, quickly glancing back at the boy. Her hand grabs the door knob and silently turns it, opening the door just a crack. She stares up at the woman outside her door, waiting for the worst.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Excuse me miss, But can you tell me how Roman numbers work? I cannot find my room, 15 C.

*She asks with a genuine smile on her face*
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:35 pm

She quickly shakes her head, and as her muscles clench up, her movements begin to become a bit robotic in look. Why is she asking me?! Surely she can ask someone else!! But... What if no one else knows?! What if I'm the only student in the whole school that knows how to read Roman Numerals?! And... What if she's really sick, and she can never find get room, and she dies, and then it'll be all my fault because I'm such a freak!!

Megumi's eyes begin to over flow with tears, not sure if she was crying more for herself, or for the girl she had unintentionally doomed. Her voice is a whispered squeak as she tells the woman to hold on for a moment.
She retreats back into her room, and after some rummaging and scratching noises are heard, a piece of paper pokes out of the crack in the doorway with the letters "XVc" quickly scrawled across it.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:11 am

*For Nagisa, this was a rather impressive display. At first, the door was not really open, but after she asked for the roomnumber,she could hear a faint sigh which reminded her much of stress or frustration or both. however, she couldn't help but notice the XVc in gold next to the room, wondering why anyone would use romanic letters, 12.000 kilometer away,in a japanese school,for cripples.
She stood there with a relativly open mouth as she got the letter saying XVc, which is appearantly what she is looking for. It took her a while to reallise that the girl,infact,came out of her room.

She than reallised, that obviously, every room on the 2nd floor is shared, she thought to herself,that this information may has slipped by some of the students,as they had to read a small booklet,which most likely,noone wanted to read*

Excuse me miss? But this seems to be my room!

DIdn't you know,that on special occasions, rooms on the 2nd floor are shared?
My name is Nagisa Hanabishi! It is nice to meet you

That should explain a 2nd bed.

may i come in?

*she sounds a stressed herself.*
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Her eyes widen as it all finally catches up to her. She... She was in room XVc!! ROOMATE?! Nononono!!! I can't have a roommate, no! She has to have the wrong number. She just has to! Megumi's eyes scan her room quickly, and it dawns on her that there is a second bed, which is overflowing with her own belongings. Her parents hadn't told her of this! No, they had lied to her! Deceived her! They wanted her to suffer, didn't they?! Why were they so cruel?! Why did they hate her so?! Why was she such a nuisance?!

She opens the door a bit more and hides behind it, letting the girl outside enter.
"I'mreallysorryit'ssuchamess-Ididn'tknowIwasgoingtobesharingitwithanyone! I'M SO SORRY!"
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:32 am

*She enters before she said anything, looking at a boy who is a little in pain, a video game system,and a messy room. She was not expecting it, but she is not used to it either. Because of that,her eyes widely open. She may expect a certain amount of standarts from the people around her, but on the other side,she really does enjoy this view. She also thinks of the girl as a good person,because she still got the amount of manners she was teached to worship and think of as good.

She started giigling,no laughing even, it was a very happy expression. She was bright all over her face,just because of the mess, even if she had no idea how she is supposed to sleep on her bed, she was happy and started talking.*

Please, do not be sorry! I like this view! And i understand, noone,not even parents get that to know, it stands in the very last sentence of this very small booklet we all recieved,and most of uss tossed into the bin, right away!

*She smiles proudly explaining that*

I am Nagisa Hanabishi , It is a very big pleassure to meet you! *She bows deeply in respect,after that,she startet calming herself down a little, because her body reminded her of her condition. even if it is a very mild case, the whole world is new to her,therefore,it could be too much.*
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:42 am

Megumi flinches, believing at first that the girl was laughing at her. After she bowed and introduced herself, however, Megumi realized it wasn't so.

Remembering her manners, she quickly bows and whispers, "I-I'm Megumi Mori. N-nice... Nicetomeetyoutoo." Her voice is rushed at the end, as she could feel herself struggling to hold her voice. She walks over to her roommate's bed and begins to clean it off, suddenly remembering the not that was still in her, or rather, their room. She panicked and looked up at her roommate. "I'm sorry! He collapsed outside the door, and I brought him here in a p-panic and... And I'mreallysorry!" She bpws quickly again, like an ax cutting wood.

[ We should wait now until he can respond, I think. ]
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:50 am

*She giggles*

Do not worry, i am okay with it. He obviously found the wrong dorm first. And let me help you cleaning up,how could someone possibly know what could happen!

*She helps cleaning up the 2nd bed*

(I agree. it is late for me anyway, so i guess write you later)
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:11 am

I'm kind of glad that girl interrupted, because I could stop myself from chuckling at how adorable this girl was acting.

I still should let her know I'm in her dept. Not many people would do something like she did now-a-days.

"Nono-you're completely fine. By the way, thanks for taking me in. I owe you big time"

My head feeling a little more normal, I sit up.

"And yeah. Apparently I screwed up where I'm supposed to go so bad, I ended up in you're-well-BOTH your hallway and probably gave you quite the scare."

I notice the game she's playing. Huh, good choice.

Why am I thinking something like that after all that happened? Me and my ADD, I guess.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:14 am

(It won't let me delete everything and post is as that and I don't know how to delete a post so I'll just use this copy in place of my next post. This is after your's then.)

"Thanks a lot. Still owe her, though."

Can't help but chuckle at my situation. Not long ago I had no friends and doubted any future ones would even be girls but now I might actually leave here with two.

My light mood is interrupted by a glance at my watch. Uh-oh.

"Ugh, it's after curfew. Do you guys know how good security here is? I'm alright at sneaking past people but I should probably know if that would help or not."

Actually, sneaking is one of my natural talents but even for the best people it's still hard to not get caught when there are proper guards.

Oh man, what if I have to stay here? I can imagine how the first girl might react...what was her name again? Come to think of it, I don't really remember the other girl's name either! I'm just awful with names.

The best course of action should be to ask before I leave if they say I should leave and wait until one of them calls each other by name to get a refresh if they think security may catch me.

Last edited by Satoshi Veach on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:15 am

*She giggles happily*

Do not worry. All is fine

*Her tall figure compared to both leaves quite the impression*

*She continues to clean up her bed*

(you double posted, can you still delete one of it?)
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:18 am

After all of her belongings are off of Nagisa's bed, she sits on her own, a little weak from moving around so much.

"I... I really am sorry for the mess I had on your side of the room, N-Nagisa... I... Ipromiseitwon'teverbelokethatagain!" She bows her head.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:21 am

*She smiles still genuinely warm*

Do not worry about a mess in here, i am not used to a mess, like at all. I rather enjoy the sight of one *She giggles*.

But other than that. I am very pleased to meet you.
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:30 am

(Look above Nagisa's post for mine. I'd rather not type something so long again X/)

"I'm..kinda still here..."

I shouldn't blame them. Becoming social also means I should speak louder.

I clear my throat and repeat myself louder than usual so I'm as loud as a normal person.

"Would either of you know how much security there is at night? It's after curfew..."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:42 am

Megumi jumps a bit at his voice, a small squeak escaping her lips. "O-oh! I'msosorry!" She bows at him, hoping he forgives her rudeness.

"I... I don't know much about the curfew here, but... Im sure if anyone finds you, they will understand... It's still th-the first day af-... After uhm... After all." She blushes, wishing she knew better.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:14 am

I'm so relieved. I don't know how awkward it'd be if I had to sleep here and I'd rather sleep alone because its uncomfortable to not sleep in the way usual guys sleep.

"Again, thanks for the hospitality."

That's right! I never gave her my name!

"It's Satoshi, by the way. Satoshi Veach is my name. I owe you so badly."

I'm blushing a little now.

I'm about to close the door behind me when an idea strikes me.

"Hey, meet me in the school lobby during lunch period tomorrow, I'll treat you. My teacher told me of this room some students have annual tea parties in and it's a rather tranquil place (The post would start be in the tea room)."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:48 am

"Oh! Uh-uhm... Like I said, it... It.. Uhm.. N-no problem." Megumi blushes and looks down at her hands in front of her. Today sure has been a strange day... And... I have a roommate... I hope I don't mess everything up...

She looks up at him as he exits, and panicks a little at his mentioning of going outside into the school lobby. Too many people would be there... She couldn't do that... But... It would be rude of her not to show up... Oh, what should she do?!

She looks up at her door, realizing she had never given him her answer. "Oh! Uhm...!!" She nods stiffly at him.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:10 am

Her eyes show much fear.

Could it be from me? My nationality? I'm definitely good-looking enough to make her...or anyone in general blush like she is.

No matter how much I want to, I can't read others' thoughts like I can read their minds so I can't do much more for her than leave so I guess that would be the best course of action.

Regardless of the lack of knowledge of guard patterns, I just barely find my dorm room undetected.

A good night sleep is definitely what I need after such an eventful day.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next