KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(PRIVATE) How have I never heard of this place?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(PRIVATE) How have I never heard of this place? Empty (PRIVATE) How have I never heard of this place?

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:31 am

(Chris enters the Shanghai with Sumiko in tow. He opens the front door to allow her to enter first.) After you, Sumiko-chan. (Chris smiles at her.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

(PRIVATE) How have I never heard of this place? Empty Re: (PRIVATE) How have I never heard of this place?

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:12 pm

She lets go of his arm, kisses him and enters
"Thank you." She giggles and waits for a waiter/waitress
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

(PRIVATE) How have I never heard of this place? Empty Re: (PRIVATE) How have I never heard of this place?

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:00 pm

(Chris surveys the interior of the restaurant.) Is this some kind of tea house, Sumiko-chan?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:06 pm

"You could say that but there is more to it then just that. Come on senpai!"
Sumiko heads to a table near a window
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:47 pm

(Chris allows Sumiko to sit first, then he takes his seat.) What all do they serve here?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:49 pm

"Well..."She takes the menu from the table.
"They have an assortment of pies,drinks, cake, tea, you name it it probably in this menu."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 pm

(Chris sorts through the menu in front of him. He decides to have a blueberry pie with a white tea beverage. He politely summons a waiter and places his order. The waiter turns to take Sumiko's order.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:07 pm

She ponders on what to order
'What do you think i should get Senapi? The Chocolate cake or cherry pie?" She looks at him with a puppy dog eye look so invigorating!
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm

(Chris smiles warmly at Sumiko.) Might I recommend the cherry pie for you, Sumiko-chan?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:12 pm

"The cherry pie then." She gives him a small hug and orders
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:26 pm

(Now that the waiter is gone, Chris begins having more small talk with Sumiko.) How are you liking school, Sumiko-chan?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:27 pm

"I-I like it!" She says with a huge smile
"I was scared at first but I made friends and I'm happy about it."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 pm

(Chris smiles to the point that a few tears can be seen pouring from his eyes. He makes a ham-handed attempt to dry his tears.) Good to hear... (Chris places one of his hands on Sumiko's delicate hands. Chris carefully contemplates his next words, but ultimately finds them necessary.) Sumiko... if I died tomorrow, would you be able to carry on without me?

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Her smile without warning turns in to a dull expression hinting sadness. her eyes begin to water.
"W-What do you mean? No...no!"
She hugs him tightly
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:48 pm

(Chris hugs Sumiko with more passion than he would use in an embrace with a member of his own family.) Thank you, Sumiko-chan. I'm sorry for asking such a difficult question. (The waiter arrives with the couples orders.) Now, shall we give thanks for this meal? (Chris smiles warmly at Sumiko.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:53 pm

She does not let go of the hug then kisses him passionately before burying her face into his chest
"Idiot... Don't scare me like that!"
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:06 am

(Chris pries himself away from Sumiko long enough to speak.) I'll never mention the topic of death again, Sumiko-chan. You have Kamanchi's word on that. (Chris places a few of his fingers under Sumiko's eyes to catch her falling tears.) Now, let's dig in!
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:15 am

She nods and slowly begins her meal
Why did you have to say that senapi...?
A small awkwardness fills the air and they near the end of their meal.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:59 am

Where would you like to go after this, Sumiko-chan?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:59 am

"C-can we got back to school please. I have had enough for one day.."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 am

{I've never seen Sumiko this agitated before... Was what I asked a legitimate question though? I'm a fucking werewolf! I have nary a clue when I'm going to bite the dust...} Alright, let's go. (Chris joins Sumiko on her commute back to Yamaku. Sumiko does not make eye contact with him once on the trek back to the dormitories.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:47 am

She stares at the ground incredibly sad what turned out to be a fun date went downhill with one question
"W-why did you ask that senapi....?"
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:01 am

(Chris' voice is no completely serious.) Because in this world, anything can happen. And I really don't want to see you grieve over me.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:04 am

She moves closer to him and holds his arm not letting go
"Y..You promise not to leave me right senapi?"
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:12 am

(Chris undergoes a lot of mental anguish at this moment, but he reconciles with his self-doubting thoughts for the time being.) Sumiko, I would want no other girl... Scratch that, no other person here with me to whip me into shape. (Chris gives off a smile befitting a child. Then, he gives Sumiko another kiss. This kiss might possibly be longer than Peter Parker and Mary Jane's kiss in the first "Spider-Man" film.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next