KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[O~P~E~N] A new arrival!

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[O~P~E~N] A new arrival! Empty [O~P~E~N] A new arrival!

Post by Touka Fumisura Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:32 pm

The taxi came to a slow stop in front of the gate of Yamaku Academy. The brakes squealed ever-so-quietly as the aging vehicle slowed down.

The driver's door creaked as a small, ratty man stepped out and stepped around the taxi. He opened the rear-passenger door, then went around to the trunk to get his passenger's things. The girl he was transporting didn't bring much; she had a large suitcase and a duffel bag, and that was it. The driver of the taxi gingerly pulled them from the trunk and set them on the pavement beside the vehicle.

A slender, tall girl with long black hair exited the vehicle after the door had been opened for her. She stood, stretching and taking in deep breaths of the cool, clean mountain air. She turned and thanked the man for driving her so far. He waved his hand dismissively, saying it wasn't any trouble since she paid in full. He got back in the taxi and drove off without saying goodbye.

Touka watched the taxi slowly disappear down the mountain. When it was just a speck in the distance, the turned back towards the gate.

"...So, this is Yamaku, huh...?" she wondered out loud. "Might as well go introduce myself..." Without further ado, she picked up her duffel bag and suitcase and walked up to the gates, gingerly pushing them open. The gate opened soundlessly, as it was in good repair.

Touka walked into the courtyard of Yamaku Academy, where the rest of her school days would begin. She found her way to the middle of the courtyard, where she stopped to rest for a moment. Even though she was in good shape, her luggage was heavy!

Touka set down the duffel bag and propped up the suitcase, sitting on it as if it were a makeshift stool. She admired the surroundings.

Due to the way she was sitting, her back would be towards anyone that would approach her from any reasonable area.
Touka Fumisura
Touka Fumisura

Back to top Go down

[O~P~E~N] A new arrival! Empty Re: [O~P~E~N] A new arrival!

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Squatting on a tree branch is me.

It is somewhat normal behavior for me so nobody questions it.

I was drawing up there and had no intentions of messing with anyone today.

That is...until I saw we had a new arrival.

Using the taxi engine's noise to mask my own, after mentally flipping on my navy SEAL mode, I leap from the branch into a rather large bush.

*shsh!*

*English*"..AAaaaah-ghyeod almighty!"

the bush is much more painful than what would have been expected but I have no more than a minor cut.

I wait for her to finally come into the courtyard where I plan to mess with her but when she gets in she sets her bag down.

Aaaah dammit-MORE waiting??

She's so dang slow...

But then she bends down really far. A good mask for my approach..

Hm~. My lucky day.

I quietly burst out of the bush and sneak behind a closer tree trunk.

From there I am at her side so it is fairly easy to just simply walk up behind her without being spotted. I don't even need to sneak in any way other than sound.

Now, what would be a VERY interesting greeting?

Hmmmm...I think I'll go with kindergarden teacher!

From behind her a forced, overly-happy voice eminates.

"Well hi there! What's your name!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Touka Fumisura Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:01 pm

An overly cheerful voice rings out, startling Touka. The situation is made worse by the fact that, in her surprise, she was now tipping over.

Her arms flail as she attempts to regain her slipping balance, but the suitcase is going over with her on top of it.

A yelp and a crash later, Touka is on her back, rubbing the back of her head, which is now sore. "Ow, ow..." she moans.

While on the ground, she notices the source of the voice that had rung out earlier. "Oh, hello," Touka calls out. She groans as she pushes her way to her feet. "Nice to meet you... I think. But in the future, could you... y'know, not startle me when I'm precariously perched on something?" she asks. "Because that hurt, you know."
Touka Fumisura
Touka Fumisura

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:29 pm

My voice deepens substantially. Back to my normal voice.

A hand reaches down to help her up as my mouth cracks my trademark grin.

"Apologies. You were a rather easy target."

"Salve Ci, my name is Veach."

"Call me whatever you like, though."

I start to study her.

My brain flips into a computer-like state.

Rather pretty over all look with no obvious disabilities.

Speech and word comprehention both seem normal.

Her disability must lie in her organs or in the brain but not in any compartment of the brain near the central nervous system or vital to the senses.

My eyes find her's and begin their work. Reading her. Trying to pick up any variables with the new girl.

Rather normal...not in the slightest mentally strange so she isn't one of the few severe cases of mental issues that come here...

Judging from her behavior, it is safe to believe her disability is either light or she's had it for a long time.

But then why would she come here now?

I don't even need to mentally answer that to understand.

Hm, same reason as me. Other kids, huh?

Personal mental classificatication: Still not yet known.

Variable status: Few variables and some have a lot of possibility to be different from what I can infer.

Mental file status: Incomplete.

All variables being noted.

. . . .

Variables noted.

My little information examination ceases about a second after it started even with the amount of information. (It is taken in but not in words. I put the information into words to make what I think understandable.)
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Touka Fumisura Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Touka smiled a little at the man n front of her as he introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Touka," she replied, holding out her hand to shake "I'm new here... but, I think that's pretty easy to figure out, considering I'm carrying my luggage."

A few moments passed. Touka spoke again. "So... umm... is there a map or something around here? I need to know where to put my things. Plus, I need to visit the infirmary, meet my homeroom teacher..." Touka trailed off, not wanting to talk the poor boy's ear off. "I've got lots of stuff to do. Let's just leave it at that."
Touka Fumisura
Touka Fumisura

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Telling me your first name? Not very formal, is she?

Oh well, I don't mind. I'm hard to offend in any way and quite flexible in terms of social relationships with people.

I give a naturally-firm, single shake with my hand. Not hard but enough to clearly tell that my scrawny body at least has quite a bit of strength in my fingers.

After hearing her speak, since my weak spot is that of any gentleman's, I can't help but want to help.

I'm not trying to get in her pants or anything. It's just my way.

Ah, damn. I only have about an hour before my next class so it looks like she'll be on her own a bit...

A solution pops up in my head, though, and I start writing on a piece of paper.

"Well, Touka-san I don't have long but I can take you to the main office and to meet your teacher."

"Talk to me in about another hour and I'll be a little more free to help."

*Rip*

I hand her the small piece of paper I was writing on. It is my number.

A simple jesture but with a bit of thought behind it.

I made my speech completely calm. It is a trait someone who is hitting on a girl he just met wouldn't have.

My intention is clearly stated. This keeps confusion to a minimum.

Last point I thought of is the fact that I gave her my number instead of asking for her's. This shows her (if she'd notice) that I don't have bad intentions.

Of course it is also a variable that she may not notice any of these but they are percausions and, if she were to accuse me of anything, I could spit those three points at her and continue on like nothing happened afterward.

"Need any help carrying anything?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Touka Fumisura Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Touka smiled sheepishly. "Could you carry the suitcase, then? Since you offered." She pocketed the piece of paper with a phone number on it. "Be careful; it's kinda heavy."

That was an understatement; all her heavy possessions were in that suitcase, since it was a large, sturdy box and it could more easily fit some of the items she had brought with her.

Touka then picked up the duffel bag and slung it over her shoulder. "I do need to visit the nurse, too. Don't forget!" she reminded Satoshi.
Touka Fumisura
Touka Fumisura

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:21 pm

"I know, but that-"

I lift the suitcase without even a grunt.

Sure, to me is is incredibly heavy but, unlike anyone I've ever met before, I carry every book in my backpack without ever using a locker. Ever. (The last time I used one was my fifth year of elementary school.)

This has slightly increased my strength and heavily increased my stamina/tollerance to weight on my arms.

I continue my speech without a pause.

"-is usually done privately. Private things are discussed in the nurse's office so it is a rare exception to going there with more than just yourself." [And the fact that the kid who RPs him isn't on often. You could have three people in the RP but it would take friggen forever. He's cool, regardless.]

"I'll still help with your familiarity of the campus and-"

I almost say unpacking but to say that would almost be like saying 'touching your underwear' so I pick better words in order to avoid that.

"-finding your room and stuff."

The little correction causes me to add an extra 'and' but it is a reasonable price to pay for the change.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Touka Fumisura Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Touka shrugged. "Well, I can always find the nurse later. So, yeah, let's take care of finding my homeroom and my bedroom. Now let's see..." she mumbles, pulling a folded piece of paper from her back left pocket. "...This is my room number, and my homeroom teacher is... [insert teacher name here]."

She put the paper away. "How about we find my room first?" she suggested. "That way we don't have to carry all of this around." She hefted the duffel bag for emphasis.
Touka Fumisura
Touka Fumisura

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:53 pm

[Totally read that as: 'is...OPEN SQUARE BRACKET-INSTERT TEACHER NAME HERE-CLOSED SQUARE BRACKET.' X"D]

"Alright. Sure."

I start to walk and then gesture toward the girls' dorms.

"It's over there."

I give her specific directions and point out certain things about the dorm to help her remember which one it is.

"My first name is Satoshi, by the way. Incase you're wondering."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Touka Fumisura Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Touka nods, then points at the ground. "Stay right here. I'll be right back," she says, taking the suitcase from Satoshi.

She runs off towards the girls' dorms, and in no time, she has found her bedroom. Unlocking the door, she takes a peek inside.

Seeing nothing of interest quite yet, she drops her luggage at the foot of the bed, then turns and leaves.

She gets back to Satoshi about four minutes after she had left, without her luggage. "Okay. Now that we're not lugging around my stuff anymore, we can move a bit faster. Shall we?"
Touka Fumisura
Touka Fumisura

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:11 am

Hawke stumbles out into the blinding sun from the dorm room. Surveying the area around him for any hazards he begins the slow trek towards the nurse to find some painkillers.

Sheeet.... That three day party in my room alone was a bad idea. Played havok with my headaches and leg. I can barely remember any of it.

As he walks along he takes a look up to swerve an oncoming pair and mumbles a short "Shorry..." and then recognises the mop of hair that is his friend Satoshi.

"Veach-ma-geach! How you doing today?" He says, rather loudly and wincing at the sound of his voice, and thus drops his voice to a much quieter tone. "And hello.... you." He says, flashing his usual smile when he meets a new challen- girl.

Not bad.

Taking a deep bow and pretending to tip a hat he announces, "My name is Tiberius Hawke, pleasure to make your acquaintance." and takes her hand in his and plants a light kiss in the true gentlemanly fashion.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Touka Fumisura Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:13 am

Touka blinks in surprise. "Is that a common greeting here?" she asks Satoshi.

A few moments later, she begins fidgeting. "Umm... Can I have my hand back?" she asks. "I sorta need it."
Touka Fumisura
Touka Fumisura

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:14 am

"Wait, where are you-..."

*VROOOooom!*

*German* "shit, man..."

I had walked to the door of her dorm by the time she was done and nearly got hit in the face from it when she came out.

I don't even answer her statement.

Disregarding all formalities I rest my hands on her shoulders with a lowered head. My bangs covering most of my face.

"Ca~lm yourself, you."

I let go of her.

"You're a regular-old-spitfire, ain't ya?"

I turn and begin to walk. Jokingly checking back every once in a while on her like she could sprint off any time.

Then Tiberius shows up.

"Uuuh...Tiberius?...You okay there buddy?"

*Hand kiss*

"Eeeeeeeh~..."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:15 am

"Am I ok? I'm.. great." He says, swaying slightly.

Can I have my hand back please?

He drops the hand. "Sorry, I tend to forget people need them..."

"Satoshi... What day is it?" He says, with a puzzled frown while scratching the back of his neck and letting out a yawn.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Touka Fumisura Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:17 am

Touka subtly wipes her hand on her pants before looking at the man who had just kissed her hand again.

"...And... you are who?" she asks. "I don't think I know you."
Touka Fumisura
Touka Fumisura

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:20 am

"Tiberius Hawke." He repeats.

"I live in this wonderful place..." He says, trailing off and staring into the distance. "And you are?" He says, snapping back into concentration.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Touka Fumisura Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:22 am

"Touka," Touka replied. "It's nice to meet you. So, you know Satoshi?" she asks curiously.

Suddenly, she remembers what she was supposed to be doing. "Oh, wait. Right now I need to talk to my homeroom teacher, and later, the nurse."
Touka Fumisura
Touka Fumisura

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:22 am

I speak with many pauses so he can hear me. He is clearly hammered beyond belief.

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Hawke...Dude...My bro...It's saturday...Classes will be over soon...I think you should skip them...I think you should stay home...rest tomorrow..."

"I will come by and help...with the massive hangover you are destined to have..."

"His name is Hawke. He goes to this school and isn't normally like this-you'll grow to like him."

I already know it since she's probably going to like him after a couple days like every other socially normal girl that goes here.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:26 am

"H-hangover?" Hawke says with a groan, pausing for a couple of seconds... "SATURDAY?! Oh jesus... I've skipped classes for almost a week. Did nobody come to check on... Pfft, course not."

"Did you say you're visiting the nurse? I need to see him... I ran outta pills... and I need a painkiller. Or two. Or three." Hawke says. "Maybe a bottle."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:35 am

"Good god, bro, I thought you only drank. You aren't high AS WELL, are you??"|

Dammit, he's embarrassing himself and don't even know it!

"Go back and rest, dude, I'll get your pills."

"I'm only letting you take two per hour like you're supposed to, though."

I look over at Touka.

"Looks like I'm coming with you to the nurse after all."

"I suppose my teacher wont mind if I explain what happened and the reason for my absence."

Good thing I gave her my number and made her someone I can hang out with on a normal basis before this developement.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:51 am

"High?" Hawke says, glaring at Satoshi. *English* "You know how I feel about criminals, Satoshi. I meant the pills for my memory."

"Ignore him, I'm fine. I think I shall go back to bed... it was nice meeting you... Toucan? Sorry I'm in such a state, things happen."

With a small wave, Hawke stalks back to his room, visibly pissed off.

"High?! Me?! Stupid little..." he mutters under his breath when he is far enough away.

"I'll see you all tomorrow!" He calls over his shoulder.

Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:03 am

I repeat what Hawke said rather loudly for him while he begins to walk away in order to clarify my motives.

"I need a pain killer or two or three. Maybe a bottle."

I chuckle a little while I speak to myself.

*English* "Crazy ass-sum bitch."

'I'll see you all tomorrow!'

"Yeh-later, mate!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:05 am

"For the headache!!!" Hawke shouts as he opens the window to his second floor dorm. An audible laugh can be heard from the opening. "Later, dude!"
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Touka Fumisura Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:04 am

Touka just stood there and watched the two converse, feeling awkward.

"Umm... So, are we going to homeroom or the nurse first?" she asked tentatively.
Touka Fumisura
Touka Fumisura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next