To Leave or Not to Leave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Leave or Not to Leave

Post by Chika H-Dazai on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:01 am

I think I'm going to retire my characters here. I don't really get on here often and forget about my characters. I'm not very engaged in the RPs either though goddamn you people have brilliant characters and RP styles, more so than the FB RP scene. I don't know....I don't think forum RPing is for me but this is definitely a great project in the working.
Chika H-Dazai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This is Akise by the way, Elliott

Post by LQ-84i on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:03 pm

I don't really want you to leave since we're a bit short on active members, but if you must I can't really stop you. It was good seeing you here when you were here I suppose.

Just going to ask since we're going to do a "House of Nine" style write off for characters, details here > http://ksnewgen.forummotion.com/t416-the-house-important

Do you mind if we end up using your retired characters for this, or not. I have to ask, since you own them and perhaps you might have second thoughts and want to come back or something.

Also, it's also not definite that you will retire them anyways. As I said, I really rather you not, but I can't stop you.
LQ-84i
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Leave or Not to Leave

Post by Chika H-Dazai on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:44 pm

I can TRY to be more active. I just need to find a better way to engage and immerse myself. I love the characters here but the other layout would be much more easier to interact with them aaaaaa. And no, sorry. No house of nine if I do leave.
Chika H-Dazai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 pm

While I understand, I don't know what can be done about the layout... I really don't, maybe the other two have some idea of what to do about it if anything. As for declining to participate in what we are going to do soon, that's fine, I just had to ask is all.

What is it that's irking you and throwing you off if I may ask? I think we can all benefit from knowing why you feel sort of detached.
LQ-84i
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chika H-Dazai on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Notifications won't show up after the first response so I never know when people comment. I can't just immediately like GO to a character to start an RP.
Chika H-Dazai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:46 pm

I believe our notification system works through E-mail, it's a bit unwieldy, but that's what we have.

Also, you can PM a character if you wanted to - this would inform them that you want to RP with them. Then all that needs to be done is make a [Closed] thread with just that person in the location board of your choice.

That's... pretty much what we have to work with, I might have to ask one of the other two to see how we can streamline this, but I don't really know if it's possible to.

Also, if you could, can you see if your notification settings are set properly... one other user has reported that they don't get theirs and we can't recreate the issue. Please and thank you.

http://puu.sh/2CnRJ : This would be if they are set correctly.

Last edited by SilentFox on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Some grammatical work so that this makes clearer sense to read.)
LQ-84i
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chika H-Dazai on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Tried it. We'll see how it goes.
Chika H-Dazai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Baisicly, if you want to leave,no one will stop you, the thing is, we all know stopping you makes things worse.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
I would highly appreciate if you stay

The reason being not only that we are short on members but that i read a good Roleplayer in your posts.

Yea,this is not facebook,and yes,you need to get used to it, but does that matter? if you enjoy yourself,why wouldnt you stay?

Yea,immersion is something you need to build up , maybe its not there yet,but it will come believe me.

Your post count is a little low atm, just wait till your characters get engaged in actions or have the same hobyys as others and many good rps will follow Razz

NorXTNP
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:21 am

I think you have great characters, would be a shame to waste 'em.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:27 am

I agree with Hawke
Sumiko Nakagawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Taketa on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:08 am

I personally have a lot of fun with you. Both my characters may not but it is rather fun creating their reactions, especially Ryuu's. X)
But, y'know, if you want to go then go right on ahead. Regardless of if you do or not, you're still a cool person. ;P
Ryuu Taketa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:46 am

You know it's not my style to beg anyone to stay, so the only thing I'll ask is that you write a decent exit for your characters if you decide to quit, and leave it at that.
Raiden
Admin

View user profile http://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top