User Groups

View previous topic View next topic Go down

User Groups

Post by Raiden on Tue May 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Okay, as some of you requested - I have created different user groups now! Let me note a few things before I go into them:

1. I know that they aren't perfect right now (some users lack a group, some have bad coloring and can't be read easily, etc). Those will be adjusted in the next couple of days.
2. There are no individual groups for the different classes, just for the different years. Otherwise there would be way too many. And besides, classes in Japan aren't nearly as important as years are
3. As some of you might have guessed, the colors I've chosen are a reference to Kanon, which is an absolutely spectacular anime (at least the 2006 version is) that you should go and watch right now. You'll thank me later.

So, what do the colors mean?

Admins - The administration staff of the forum, in charge of approving the characters, as well as keeping law and order!
Freshmen - First years
Juniors - Second years
Seniors - Third years
Staff - The staff working at Yamaku (teachers, psychologists, etc). Keep in mind, this has NOTHING to do with the administration staff! You don't actually need to obey them OOC, unless you're into that kind of kinky shit.
Missing - Characters who are, well, not here anymore. They might be missing in-universe (left town, were kidnapped, etc), out of universe (haven't shown their faces around here for a looong time) or both. Unless they show up soon, they might be killed during some sort of event, so if you see your own name in white make sure to send me a PM as soon as possible!
Dead - Characters who have bitten the dust. Unfortunately, there's not much anyone can do for them. Except pray, I guess.

If you have any comments/suggestions/complaints, make sure to voice them in this thread. Thank you!
Raiden
Admin

View user profile http://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top