KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(open)Right time,right place, wrong coffe.

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

(open)Right time,right place, wrong coffe. - Page 3 Empty Re: (open)Right time,right place, wrong coffe.

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 6:25 pm

The biggest problem is the funding on this one. The school is obviously dry. look at the FUCKING COFFEE.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

(open)Right time,right place, wrong coffe. - Page 3 Empty Re: (open)Right time,right place, wrong coffe.

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 6:27 pm

'Hmm...' Masato ponders a bit. 'I would say that it's worth a shot, at least. Let's bring it up to the principal. I don't think a dozen or so futons will be that expensive, anyway, and I'm sure the school already has backup keys that we can use'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Using backup keys? You do reallise that we need to create other backup keys then?
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 6:30 pm

'It would only be a temporary measure, lasting no more than a week. After that, the students will return the keys. And if they lose them, the entire lock will need to be changed, so it won't matter if we don't have the backups anyway'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Yes it will? imagine something happens,they lock each other and we want to get them out of there because the situation is clear?
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 6:34 pm

'In that case, one of the staff members responsible for the dorms will use their master key. Or did you forget those exist?'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 6:35 pm

to be quiet honest, yes. becuase i thought the system of masterkeys are completly outdated by today due the shit they caused in the last 2 decades.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 6:36 pm

'Oh, they do exist, alright. They're just kept in a lot... safer hands' Masato nods.
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Oh so the principal i guess.

Well okay, nothing to add, youre right and let sbe honest,if a student simply says he refuses to be in partnership,we can just give him a room alone.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 6:40 pm

'Indeed - if a student outright refuses, I'll have no choice but to let you install infrared sensors and monitor their location. What matters is, they were given a choice on the matter' Masato leans on his cane as he stands up. 'Would you mind if I keep Tachibana's books for a bit? I would like to look through them, maybe scribble some notes. I just want to help her indirectly, if that's okay. It's the least I can do after scaring her off like that'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 6:44 pm

No i actually do care, entrance exams in a week. as already said, Setsuna is a friend of hers. She should get the books back as soon as possible and maybe Setsuna can help her aswell, ill tell him to do it.
He has been introverted,but i honestly believe that he still likes her alot.

Anyway, can i have the books please?
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Masato squints his eye a bit. 'Very well, then. Feel free to take them' he points at his desk. 'In any case, I should be heading to class. As should you, I suppose. As always, it was a pleasure, Shinto-sensei!'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 6:49 pm

*Shinto proceeds to stand up and take the books,putting them in an plastic bag*

Allright then,and no,i actually still have some time. Cya later Mr Toriyama
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3