[Open] The Good, the Bad, and the Blind.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Open] The Good, the Bad, and the Blind.

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara on Thu May 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Kuriko finds herself on the rooftop of Yamaku yet again. Even though she couldn't admire the view the air felt good up here. It was cleaner. Having a stronger sense of smell wasn't always a blessing, often Kuriko would smell a great deal of things she didn't want to.

It's the middle of the day, and a cool breeze is blowing leaves around the rooftop, and Kuriko leans against a railing, her skirt playing in the wind. She takes out a phone from the pocket of her cardigan and phones her...

Well. I guess he's my boyfriend.

"Phone Satoshi." she says into the phone's microphone. Being blind, she had to rely on the voice activation features on a phone, which had thankfully improved since the dire attempts made by the now-dissolved company Apple back in the 2010's.
Kuriko Hatsuhara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] The Good, the Bad, and the Blind.

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Fri May 17, 2013 12:01 am

Wade strolls happily onto the rooftop, his head nodding along with the rhythm of the music in his headphones. 'Doooon't say "If I were you", or tell me what you'd do...' he sings along quietly, unable to resist the temptation to do so. 'How things would be if you were in my--'

Suddenly, he notices the young girl leaning against the railing. Wade gasps and quickly pulls his headphones off, then reaches out to her. 'STOP! Suicide is never the answer!!!' he yells out loudly. 'Let's talk about this! I can help you! My mother's uncle is a psychologist! I'm sure I can convince you not to kill yourself!'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara on Fri May 17, 2013 12:07 am

Hearing the boy burst onto the rooftop, Kuriko jumps slightly at the sound of the unfamiliar voice. She flips her phone shut and mumbles a silent apology to Satoshi.

What the.... Oh this is priceless... Floodgates engage.

She spins around, tears already forming in her eyes, and screeches, "But I can't TAKE IT anymore! This school, the MEN! They're all... I'm sure they're all GAY or something! Am I just ugly?!"
She collapses into a heap on the floor, and pretends to sob into her arms.
I hope this isn't a butch girl...
Kuriko Hatsuhara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Fri May 17, 2013 12:13 am

Wade blinks a few times, carefully trying to calculate the odds of getting this lucky. When that goes nowhere, he simply decides to screw the math and seize the opportunity. With the most charming smile on his face, he quickly approaches her and gives her his hand. 'Sweetheart, we haven't met before, but I'm absolutely sure you've heard of me - the name's Wade Wilson, aka "The Manwhore with a Mouth". And yes, all of those legends are true!'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Fri May 17, 2013 1:22 am

Music fills the air by me.

I had taken the toms in the room and made a little barracade of four around me. Using the rims of the middle two drums in absence of the smaller ones. Learning how to play some American College's marching band cadence.

When I am interupted by my phone the beat stops.

'Do the impossible see the-' *Boop boop!*

"Huh?.."

I set my sticks down and look at my phone to see Kuriko called me.

"Huh..."

I tap the green phone on my screen next to her number.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara on Sun May 19, 2013 1:36 am

Ok, so this is happening.

"The manwhore with a mouth? I've heard of somebody like that.... it's not usually a good opinion though."

She bats his hand away and turns around, leaning heavily on the rails, and combined with a short skirt.... Hell, blood might well be shed right now from a few noses.
Her phone begins vibrating in her hand and the YellowFang (a vast improvement on the prior bluetooth) headset informs her that Satoshi is phoning. She mumbles to her phone to text him telling him where to come, but to be quiet.
Kuriko Hatsuhara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun May 19, 2013 1:43 am

'Trust me, baby - there are exceptions to every rule' Wade grins widely. 'And right now, this exception is going to make you forget about whoo-oah' he stops dead in his tracks once the wind blows Kuriko's skirt up a little. 'I, uh... I... Whoah'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun May 19, 2013 7:45 am

*therbrbrbrbrbrbrrp...therbrbrbrbrbrbrbrrp...therbrbrb-*

'All that ass!'

"LAAH!"

I nearly drop my phone when the calm ringing turns into my texting ringtone.

*Sigh*

*G*"Son of a bitch, man..."

*click*

I read the text.

"...Hm?..."

But...you're blind...why?..Whatever, I trust you.

I slip my phone in my pocket and make my way to the roof. Leaving my belongings in the music club room to help keep my silence.

After climbing the, seemingly endless, flight of stairs, while thinking of Francis from Left For Dead and finally understanding his hate for the members of the stair kind, I make it to the heavy door.

After putting my ear up to the door, I can make out two voices. One being female while the other is male.

My good hearing of sounds, however, is not complimented with a good comprehension of quiet speech.

Best to infiltrate quietly.

Kuriko's hearing will discover me-no doubt-but, if her aim of wants is true, I should not have to consider that a threat.

I set my fingers on the surface of the door. Using my own method of quietly opening a push activated, mechanism door.

I, ever so slightly, push on the button with both of my thumbs.

Gently nudging with my fingers on the door. Slowly, but quietly, opening the door.

I step outside on the gravel and place a rock between the door and the frame to make no noise of closing it while giving it a closed appearance to the immediate glance.

After which, I focus on evenly distributing my body weight to each leg and moving slowly behind cover next to the entrance.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara on Sun May 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Kuriko cals behind her, "Who am I forgetting about?"

She then hears the ever-so-slight creak of the door and Satoshi pad onto the rooftop.

Perfect timing.

"Wade, are you trying to hit on me?" She asks, innocently.
Kuriko Hatsuhara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun May 19, 2013 8:55 pm

'Trying?' Wade grins. 'No, beautiful, I'm not trying at all! It comes natural to me!'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun May 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Inside my mind I am just about dying.

Clearly, Kuriko underestimated Wade on a couple levels.

From what I can gather, she either wants me to white knight her or get me jealous but all this is doing is entertaining me.

Hahaha!-You totally picked the wrong kid to do this with, toots. No way in Hell can I take any advancement against you by him seriously.

I mean, it's practically in his blood to do it!

Perhaps I can mess with the situation a little...
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara on Sun May 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Oh wow this gets better and better. How is Satoshi not laughing?!

"Beautiful? Try harder, Wade. that pick-up line died about 15 years ago. Although, I'm pretty sure my boyfriend wouldn't be too happy hearing you say that!" She says, while turning around and giving a wink to Wade. "You aren't too good at this whole flirting thing."
Kuriko Hatsuhara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun May 19, 2013 11:30 pm

'Oh, come on, that's not fair!' Wade steps back. 'Listen, lady, you're in a VERY clear violation of the bro code! If you're taken and a bro is hitting on you, you are required by law to inform him of this immediately! And my flirting worked just fine... in America!'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara on Sun May 19, 2013 11:39 pm

"I-.." Kuriko buries her head in her hands and sobs quietly, "I'm.. I'm sorry Wade... I didn't know..."
Kuriko Hatsuhara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun May 19, 2013 11:44 pm

HAHAHAHAHAaaa~~~ o~~h lor~~d.

'Oh come on...!'

He's got a point. As a bro myself I am well aware of this rule. I'll let it slide, though, due to the circumstances.

'In America!'

Yeah, I believe that's were 'SWAG' and 'YOLO' was invented. With as low of standards as you have, I'm pretty certain you could be showering in bitches instead of with 'em.

*sob*

OH YOU HEARTLESS BITCH!-THIS IS FRIGGEN GLORIOUS!

I am holding my mouth shut. It takes all of my serious prowess to keep quiet but I manage. Barely.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top