KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] A Shocking Discovery

+7
Lenin
Satoshi Veach
Husk
Christopher Cook
Eric Grimm
Shinto Sequenze
Robet Warner
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Open] A Shocking Discovery - Page 4 Empty Re: [Open] A Shocking Discovery

Post by Christopher Cook Mon May 20, 2013 3:51 am

(Chris tackles the creature to the floor once again, hoping to mam it. Chris uses everyone of his claws to tear through the creatures thick hide. Chris struggles to keep the think from breaking free from his hold on it.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 3:51 am

[Oh. Well, I didn't see anyhting indicating that. Rokay! And I've always thought it was common knowledge that they were brothers, my mistake. Put it down to the clairvoyance! ;P]

"So, you're the hired goon." He claps slowly while lying on his back. "Good for nothing other than smashing things. Maybe you really ARE too stupid to realise you're the underdog. Do you not realise there's a thousand other people that are just as good, if not BETTER than you that your brother could hire? I suppose though, simple minds, simple pleasures. If killings what you enjoy.. well, be my guest. Let your own family walk all over you."

He jumps up and gets close to Shinto's face. "Or seize power for yourself. Ever heard of a government? You can make the decisions, they handle all the boring stuff. You'd have as much time as you could possibly need to go out and fulfil your sick fantasy."

A light pat on the head from Eric, and he sprints over to the other side of the clearing, lightning fast, and climbs a tree. "Why settle at just the teeth? Why not take the whole goddamn skeleton?"

Last edited by Eric Grimm on Mon May 20, 2013 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 3:55 am

REMEMBER ONE THING ERIC

I DO NOT THINK I STAND IN THE SHADOW OF MY BROTHER AS I AM MERELY DIFFERENT IN ANY ASPECT THAN HE IS.

I DO WANT TO BE WHAT I AM ;AS I AM LEADING ALL THE GOONS;I AM NOT A HIRED ONE.

I WILL PUT YOU DOWN FOR PUTTING SHAME ON MY BROTHER!

*The earth is trembeling,and a lightning struck in the moment shinto finished his speech*

You worm ar enothing to me, i could have killed you already.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 4:04 am

Excellent. He's angry.

"You could have killed me? But you haven't... Poor, deluded Shinto, too stupid to recognise real power and grab it. Why be in charge of just the goons?"

Eric steps off the branch and lands lightly upon his feet, and assumes a cat-like crouch, "You're all beneath me. Why are you fighting The Husk? You could've left it well alone, yet some misguided sense of "I'll be the hero!" seems to be driving you. Mere children, attacking a creature as fierce as this? I applaud your courage. It's sheer luck you felled it the first time, but again? I think not."

He pauses a few seconds, and is joined by Lenin, who he allows to feed on his blood. The cat also gets a red glow in its eyes, and hisses at Shinto. "Satoshi, dear Satoshi. You attacked this creature with no restraint, how noble. I suppose it was to save your friends? How can you be certain it would have killed them? If you'd died at the hands of this... masterpiece, do you think that would help them? Although... I suppose they would have to be true friends. I think your girlfriend... Kuriko? I think she'd just move onto her next target."

Last edited by Eric Grimm on Mon May 20, 2013 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 4:09 am

[Think it's time for Satoshi/Chris/Husk to make a reply. Need to take turns and all that Wink Plus I'm off to bed, so please don't kill me in my sleep.]
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon May 20, 2013 4:36 am

(Chris proceeds to tear away at the creature, sparring a few words for Eric in the process with his spine tingling, bestial voice..) "When I'm done with your abomination here, I'm going to make you my personal rag-doll, kid." (Chris lets out one of his signature, wolf-like howls.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Husk Mon May 20, 2013 2:33 pm

The husk has no trouble whatsoever using its arms to launch Chris away from himself and into a nearby tree. After that, it stands back up on its feet and screeches loudly.
Husk
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 4:51 pm

The roar sends shards of ice up Eric's spine, and he starts to get genuinely worried.

He's the only one who's actually done anything of use in this fight... I don't really want to risk that.

"It's been a pleasure, gentlemen, but I'm afraid I have to take my leave." He releases the spirit of it's bond, and it leaves the Husk and disappears into the night sky. He points to a nearby skeleton of a stag and jumps onto it. "Until the next time!" He calls, and before he gallops off on the stag, he sends one last claw flying straight at each male, but this time they were a little more substantial and sharper than usual.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 8:40 pm

[Dagnabit-dammit-wait for me to get home from school! XD
I know it was controlled by a demon, that is what necromancy is. A possessed body at the hands of a demon. There are two different ways, the first you used which is possessing the innards of the body and such, using dark power to sustain it's life and control it's actions and-to some degree-it's thoughts. The second kind is just puppeteering the dead body-which, by the way, wouldn't allow for the monster to roar. Instead you probably should say a roar emanates from the monster.-Satoshi understands this but, like the way a soldier or detective thinks, knows it's good to make sure to test the waters and exploit every possibility. It's tactical thinking. L:
By the way, thank God I was too busy with the Husk to hear Shinto's speech. I'm pretty certain Satoshi would of tried to kill him as well and ended up dying for little reason other than unavoidable morals. Razz]

'to save your friends?'

"T'is an abomination against nature itself. It NEEDS death! For the sake of everything in this world, Hell deserves the damnation it gets. YOU deserve the damnation you'll get!"

'-...Masterpiece, you think that will help them?'

"Masterpiece?! You call THAT a masterpiece?!"

I dramatically point over to the thing with it's guts everywhere, flesh ripped off, and knives through its central torso, throat, jaw, eye, and the top of it's skull to make my point.

"Just look at the thing! Look at it! It's pathetic! Stare at it and tell me it does not want death!"

With a second look, it is pretty easy to see that the body being controlled is shaking. There is nothing in it's eyes to read but body language still means something.

"And another thing. You think that creating that THING would help ANYBODY?! How WARPED are you?!! Sending DEMONS UPON A SCHOOL FOR DISABLED CHILDREN?!-IS THAT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF HUMANITY?!"

'Kuriko?'

"IF YOU HARM ONE HAIR ON HER HEAD-...!!!!"

'I have to take my leave!'

*E*"I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING NECK!!!"

In my anger I throw a kunai as hard as I can just as he kicks off even when I see that he is gunning for us with an attack.

"MISTSTUCK!! DU HURENSOHN!!!!"

Due to my disregard for personal safety I am able to connect with Eric's ankle. It's a small wound but I would of taken a 7.62mm round if it meant I could make him feel pain.

My attack, however, leaves me only enough time to move my body as far out of the way as possible.

The spike penetrates my lower abdomen. Closer to my right side. The original trajectory was in my stomach which would of caused my organs to start being digested. My action to get out of my lower, combat stance and movement left saved me from a somewhat quick, and incredibly painful, death.

Fun fact: Adrenaline is the most effective pain killer.

I hold my grounded stance and chop off the claw after stabbing it multiple times with my knife.

I then take off after the stag like: "Ay, ay, a scratch, a scratch; marry, 'tis enough. Where is my page? Go, villain, fetch a surgeon!"

But tactical thinking slowly starts to win me back over as Eric quickly gains more ground between us and I stop running.

"..Someone!..."

"Anyone!"

"Help me-I'm-..."

"I'm..."

My body falls over sideways. My legs kick a little in an attempt to keep balance but I don't even really move from my spot at all other than moving my legs.

I fall into a cloud of dust and role forward onto my entry wound. The claw still sticking out of my back a bit.

"..Help..."

The dark, starry sky fades. Consumed by the stars as their lights grow brighter until I am encompassed in white.

My body floats, suspended in the air inside a white room with no walls and yet no depth or concept of area.

That white fades to grey and then black. That floating feeling turns to helplessness. My anger now despair.

The last thing I am conscious to remember is a muffling noise of shouting and a feeling of sorrow not owned by me, but rather, behind me.

Christ-like, parental, passionate, sorrow...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 10:05 pm

[Errr, I was intending to just run away, not attack. Claw was just thrown as I exited, but we can do this if you want. I'll reply later.]
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon May 20, 2013 10:18 pm

(Chris, still intending to eliminate the already perishing creature before he attends to a mortally wounded Satoshi, rushes the profusely wailing creature with the only words he can spare.) "Shut the fuck up and die already!" (With that, Chris delivers a punch that takes the beings head clean off. After it's decapitated corpse falls to the ground, he begins gnawing away at it's remaining flesh and skin until only a large puddle of blood remains as a remainder of the creature. Chris wipes his mouth of the creatures flesh, and then goes to tend to an unconscious Satoshi.) "Hey, bro, know's not the time to kill over on me." (Chris checks Satoshi's pulse to confirm that his vitals are active.) "Shinto! Go get help!"
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 10:45 pm

*Shinto already called an ambulance and hanged up in the moment christopher talked*

I already called help

*as he turned around he looked at christopher, his body wa shalfly mangled, there where wounds everywhere, he was bleeding like a pig and lastly but not lestly, he was alittle bit in sweat*

How is hE?
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 10:51 pm

My breathing is heavy and my exhaling takes a little longer than my inhaling as a result of my body naturally flexing my ab area in response to the blow.
[Note for imagery.]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon May 20, 2013 11:13 pm

"His vitals are fine, but that kid might decide to come back to fight us in our weakened states." (Chris does his best to hide the fact that he broke his hand he used to punch the cybernetic creature earlier.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 11:15 pm

*ÃœYour* weakened state, I am completly fine.

by the way

*he throws Christopher an Adrenalin injection*

I have 3 of those left,that means even if adrenalin starts flooding out of my body, he can come,and with this,we still beat him up no matter the state.

Or did you perhaps did anything to yourself?

no matter what,he will not come back this early. he is wounded aswell,i ram my daito into his brest,multiple times.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 11:17 pm

A few corpses stagger around, growling and moaning occasionally, and advance upon the blood and gore that they crave. A particularly vicious wolf advances upon Christopher, while a few wild dogs harass Shinto.

Meanwhile, Eric crashes through the forest atop his deer, clutching his ankle where Satoshi's kunai connected. He dismounts the deer at the edge of the town, and runs toward an apartment which looks like it recently suffered from a fire, and hides inside a seemingly empty room which was burnt more than the others.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Due to the nature of Eric's wound in his ankle, the knife had fallen out after a bit of walking and a little blood (most soaked up by his sock and shoe) has been dripping on the pavement. Especially around the weapon in question.

The amount of pain stayed the same after it fell out so it was not noticed until it was too late for it to be worth going back for.

[Damn, if only Satoshi got a 'war set' of kunai. They'd be barbed instead of just strait-bladed. After he gets out of the hospital, he'll definitely get a fifth sheath and have the blades be barbed.]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 11:30 pm

[Good luck following that trail of blood after you leave hospital, what with rain and all. ;P]
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 11:40 pm

[Who said I would? All it does is reveal the area and the blade makes the blood needed to be reported. It is a likely outcome of what would of happen if you were hit in the ankle and also makes the story amped to an interesting degree. L:
Hahaha,"I'LL GET YOU IN A WEEK!" *Shakes fist.* XD]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon May 20, 2013 11:43 pm

"Just my luck! Shinto, we have to move!" (Chris injects himself with the adrenaline shot Shinto gave him and makes a break out of the woods, carrying Satoshi on his back the whole way. Chris occasionally has to kick the wolf that keeps biting at his legs.) "Shinto! Kill this fucking thing!"
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 11:45 pm

*He takes his knives back and thows all 12 of them at once, the wolf stopped moving before it fell to the ground impaled*

Is it dead enough?
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon May 20, 2013 11:56 pm

(Chris collapses upon reaching the front gates of Yamaku. The last thing he remembers is seeing several paramedics come rushing to his and Satoshi's aid, and multiple students bearing witness to two other wounded and tattered students. He awakes in Yamaku's infirmary room.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue May 21, 2013 12:06 am

[Holy shit! I want to be able to throw TWELVE-FUCKING-KNIVES at once!-Dude-that's so tight! X"D
Shinto could, like, get laid just by going up to a girl and being all like,"Aye..."
'What do you want?'
"Guess what..."
'What?'
"..."
"I can throw 12 knives at once, accurately."
*VvvvVVOOP!*
'WHOA-what am I doing with my thighs around your leg??' X"D]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Tue May 21, 2013 12:16 am

(You know, i can thro w 7 accuracely IRL, so 12 should be doable by someone who likes to kill little kids .

but your comment killed me, i mean literally,it woke my parents =D)
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue May 21, 2013 12:20 am

["Likes to kill little kids"

Oh.]
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content