(Private)Be there, or i will cause Colleteral Damage.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Private)Be there, or i will cause Colleteral Damage.

Post by Setsuna Sequenze on Sat May 18, 2013 11:52 pm

*It is around 10 PM, normal students may or may not sleep at this point. And Suddenly there is a a burst off Knocks on Nayumi Tachinaba's Door whiuch even bruce lee could not have done better*

NAyumi, OPEN UP.

Comeone, You be there, right? Be there, or i will Kick the Door in.
I mean it,just OPEN UP WILL YOU?!

*The knocks suddenly stop,it goes into somekind of scratch, setsuna drops on the ground, and lays his back against the door While Sitting*

It isnt Funny , just dont joke with me will you?

...Please.
Setsuna Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Private)Be there, or i will cause Colleteral Damage.

Post by Nayumi Tachibana on Sun May 19, 2013 12:03 am

Nayumi's eyes opened wide with fright when she heard the loud knocking on her door. Nobody would ever knock that loud, especially not this late in the evening. At least nobody with good intentions. The girl heard some screaming from the other side, but couldn't really distinguish neither what it said or who was speaking. The young girl felt tingling on the back of her neck. Who could be making that much noise so late? Could it be some kind of sick party happening at the dorm? Or some kind of fight in the hallway?

All of those theories were quickly shattered when she heard the stranger call her name. Suddenly, Nayumi's body began trembling like a leaf. She suddenly had a new idea about who might be behind the door... and it was far, far worse than anything she imagined before. The fact that she had met that man just the day before was no coincidence - it was undoubtedly either him, or one of his lackeys at the door, and they had come for her.

"No... No!" the girl spoke out as tears began welling up in her eyes. She pulled the sheet up over her head in an attempt to block out the loud noise. Whoever was at the door couldn't actually break it down and force his way into her room, so the best thing she could do was to close her eyes, plug her ears and quietly wait for the storm to pass.
Nayumi Tachibana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze on Sun May 19, 2013 12:15 am

*Deep breath,after deep breath,after deep breath, knowing that perfectly well, Setsuna isnt sure if he should break the door down and, most likely, cause colleteral damage, or if she is still actually there. CHances are,afte rnot reacting,shes not. She didnt even say a word.
But again, this can only be excluded if you are in her room. So.

*Setsuna thought long enough before he stood up*

You dont want to open,fine, ill make me my path.

*He is ramming the door with a full volley with his right arm, causing the door to crack.*

*Adrenalin shoots through setsunas body,rendering him immune against the pain,it iis not about pain,its about someone sincere to him*

This door wont stop me.

*HE ramms against the door Again,with another full power volley. The door breaks,but it doesnt break open,setsunas arm now can be seen on the other side,theoretically. With this crack however,also setsunas arm cracked.*

*He rammed a 3th and last time, this time, he broke through, destroying the door, wood shatters into his arm,not only letting it bleed but also breaking his arm slightly.

He broke in,it was dark,there was nothing to see,maybe he didnt spot nayumi yet under the blanket,he just stood there, looking in all directions,but only slighjtly*

*He the ndrops the bags*

Comeone, you be here,right?

...Right?

*he falls onto the floor,holding his head with the blood soaked arm*

Am I too late?
Setsuna Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana on Sun May 19, 2013 12:32 am

Nayumi was lying on a ball on her bed, sobbing silently as the stranger began slamming on the door. After the second slam, she suddenly heard the wood crack. Her cybernetic body began shaking like a leaf under the covers. The young girl desperately prayed that this was nothing but a bad dream. After the third slam, the door officially broke down into pieces. She could clearly hear the stranger's footsteps across the floor of her room slowly approaching her bed.

(Okay, I need to calm down... A-and... And...) she tried to think, but her mind was quickly going blank out of fear. Finally, she managed to gather just enough strength to peek out from beneath the cover. After lowering the sheet just enough to expose her eyes, Nayumi spotted a boy crouching on the floor... A boy she knew quite well. "S-Setsuna...?" she spoke out quietly. "What are you... Why..."
Nayumi Tachibana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze on Sun May 19, 2013 12:40 am

*a Terrefied Setsuna stopped holding his head, as he left the arm hanging,bloood was dripping out his clothes,which where ripped. his face has a small stain of blood,he looks up again,yet not standing up*

You are allright. I was dead worried after you did not answer me.

*he coughs for a couple of seconds,the adrenalin slowly faideing from his body,startin g to feel the pain , yet deciding to ignore it*

How are you, please tell me you are allright.

* A completly terrefied look stares into the eyes of Nayumi, as if something would have jumped on him*
Setsuna Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana on Sun May 19, 2013 12:44 am

The girl trembled slightly in her bed. Setsuna's reaction was... illogical. Why would he break her door down if he only wanted to check up on her? And why did he feel the need to do so in the first place? Did that mean... he knew her secret? Nayumi considered pulling the covers down and addressing the bleeding boy properly, but she didn't want to risk exposing herself until she was absolutely sure. "Why were you... Worried about me?" she spoke out quietly.
Nayumi Tachibana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze on Sun May 19, 2013 12:57 am

Because all those stupi dt heorys about the culprits and the possible pattern of the culprit became true.

*he hits the ground*

Nayumi you are damn important to me.
And expecilly after what Shinto Told me,about masato, and just showed me 6 minutes ago, made me believe that those stupid theorys are true.

I just
*He looks up to her*
I just want you to be safe. To protect you,and after you did not respond, i thought i was alerady to late.
Setsuna Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana on Sun May 19, 2013 1:01 am

"Masato?" Nayumi asked carefully, still covering herself with the sheets. "Who's Masato? What theories? What are you talking about?"
Nayumi Tachibana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze on Sun May 19, 2013 1:04 am

Masato,the new teacher,god what was his name, Scarry with one eyes lost. You know that guy, shinto told me you ran off some days ago. Oh, i have your Books by the way.
*He is looking in shame,yet terrefied*

ANd i talk ab out who the culprit is in the disapearance cases,some people made joking statements, but Shinto took them serious,well and he figured out that those joke statements are actually true, its hard to explain,can i just not? Baisicly, the only thing i know is that he told me you are in incredible danger. And i was completly shattered learning about this.

*he coughs again*
Setsuna Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana on Sun May 19, 2013 1:17 am

"I..." she whispered, not exactly sure how to react to this. After all, her friend literally just broke down her door and told her she was in terrible danger - something that she was quite aware of already. At least it wasn't... that man, who was knocking at her door late at night. Not to mention, he was also seemingly unaware of her secret. But unless she got him out of the room quickly, that would have quickly changed. But how was she supposed to convince someone who had just destroyed her door to get out?

"Setsuna, you really should leave right now" she spoke out bluntly while trying to think of an excuse. "It's because... It's b-because I'm naked..."

Nayumi's cheeks turned red. Really, it wasn't like she was lying, but the reason she wanted him out obviously had nothing to do with modesty. In that case, her friend knowing that she liked to sleep naked was less bad than him knowing about her cybernetic body.
Nayumi Tachibana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze on Sun May 19, 2013 1:25 am

Uhm *He looks at her*

Breaking down your door was maybe not the most smartest move, was it?

*He stands up, and calms his knees*

*The moment he turns his body,there is a huge Wooden shiver inside his arm which he did not yet reallise.*

Wehell,should i come back,or do you just want to sleep??

*His arm (with the shiver) is hanging around,as if he would not reallise anything.*

I have a good idea,ill just gonna sit outside, and wait till tomorrow morning, so i can replace the door with Shinto and ehm sorry for destroying your furniture?

*it seems like,in retrospective,his action emberassed him*

i did not really want to disturb you,sorry if you felt that way. Nayumi, one thing,sorry for the last month,you are very important to me,dont forget that, i am sorry that i did not keep in touch, i think...theres no excuse for that, i want to make up , okay?

*He slowly steps direction door.*
Setsuna Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana on Sun May 19, 2013 1:39 am

"I, uh... J-just... Just go to your own room, Setsuna. I'll be fine" Nayumi nodded, while still being very careful not to expose herself. "Don't worry about the door, just go... Get some help. You're... bleeding"

As she saw her friend turn around, Nayumi rolled her eyes and wondered whether or not she should reveal at least a part of the secret to him. With that man in the school, and Setsuna actively interacting with him, maybe it was for the best... "H-hey, Setsuna..." she spoke out. "Stay away from Masato"
Nayumi Tachibana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze on Sun May 19, 2013 2:02 am

Nayumi?

*He turns his head around slowly and has a very painfull expression on his face. he than checks his arms seeing the shiver*
You should usually not tell someone about his or hers condition.

*He drops down to his knees again,the bleeding somehow got stronger*
Thats psychology you know.

*He coughs and nearly screams in pain at this point*

And why should i stay away from that masato guy? i mean i have no buisness with him anyway,but why are you so afraid of him.

*he tries to stand up ,but his body obviously doesnt support his wheight , he stops the bleeding by pulling the shrapnell out, at that point,he "did" scream in pain. After that, he razed a part of his tshirt and made a bad and most likely not long holding bandage out of it. he drops down however,almost instantly, again and again. After trying he 3 times he cuffs.*

*With a pain full voice*
Ey nayumi,do yoou have an old piece of cloth or anything? i will just wrap it around my eyes and i cant see anything and than i go into the next corner and wait till i can move again , because somehow, my cellphone did not survive, i really wonder why.

Shit, this so emberassing, i am so sorry for this whole affair, can i make up for it somehow?

Ugghh, this can just get worse if some idiot like wade would stroll along drunk quoting faust. for the sake of god.

Last edited by Setsuna Sequenze on Sun May 19, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Setsuna Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun May 19, 2013 2:14 am

Wade passes through the hallway, with a bottle of cleverly disguised beer in his hand. Even though he's way below the drinking age in Japan, there are still certain ways for him to acquire alcohol. And when a rare opportunity like that presents itself, the boy tends to lose control a little bit. As a result, he's barely standing and needs to hold onto the nearby wall to support himself. Suddenly, he spots the destroyed door and can't help but peak into Nayumi's room. It takes him a little while to fully comprehend what's going on, but when he does, he grins widely and gives a thumbs up. 'Nice going, Setsuna! I knew you could do it! And... is that Tachibana? Ah, you sly devil! Getting it on with my own classmate right in my dorm! I knew you had it in you, you old dog!!!'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze on Sun May 19, 2013 2:21 am

Get the fuck out, will you? Ugh. I cant even comprehend how you could comprehend this situation like this with given circumstances.

Ugh. Atleast...No i am not speaking it out.

*Setsuna tries to wob himself in a corner , eyes into the corner*

Can someone please tell me that this is a nightmare beyond believe?
Setsuna Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun May 19, 2013 2:26 am

'Dude, dude, don't try do deny it! You know what the book good says... Uh...' he clears his throat as he tries to remember the quote. 'Ah, yes! “A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.” So no matter how much you two lovebirds deny it, I'll...' he stumbles around a bit. 'I'll head to my room before I throw up all over your lovenest...' he mumbles before walking off towards his own room.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sun May 19, 2013 2:30 am

Hawke pokes his head around the door frame and helpfully interjects: "It's beyond belief!" Then chases after Wade.

"Wade, get some self-respect. Drink some real alcohol!"
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze on Sun May 19, 2013 2:31 am

He is such a fucking idiot....

*setsuna seems to somewhat break down due body conditions,he stopped losing blood like a pig,yet he seems to be kind of weak*
Setsuna Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun May 19, 2013 2:44 am

Wade turns to Tiberius. 'Dude, when you manage to score me some REAL alcohol, I promise to drink an entire bottle just for ya!' Then, he turns towards Setsuna. 'So there's a party in my room now. Both you and Miss Shrinking Violet over there are invited... After she puts on some clothes, of course! We gotta have at least some decency, am I right? Besides, I don't want you catching me eyeing your cute girlfriend just because she decided to show up to my party in her birthday suit, you know what I mean? Anyway, finish up over there and come by, there's plenty of booze to go around!!!'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze on Sun May 19, 2013 2:46 am

*Setsuna is on the verge of collapse*

Only if you piss off now ill come...
Setsuna Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sun May 19, 2013 2:48 am

"I don't mind her coming naked." Hawke suggests.

Putting his arm around Wade, he explains, "Now, I have a concoction I like to call a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster.... We'll need to stop by my door and get my bag of tricks."
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun May 19, 2013 2:50 am

'Oooooh, I like the way you think, bro!' Wade raises his hand for a high-five, but quickly loses his balance and places his arm back on the wall. 'Yo, Setsuna! Extra credits if you bring your cute girlfriend over naked! Or at least just in underwear!'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze on Sun May 19, 2013 2:52 am

Eh, sure,ill come to your party and later do the monkey.

And now piss off will you.

Last edited by Setsuna Sequenze on Sun May 19, 2013 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Setsuna Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sun May 19, 2013 2:53 am

[D-D-D-DERAIL!]

Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze on Sun May 19, 2013 2:55 am

Setsuna Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top