KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Dreams

+2
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Satoshi Veach
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Private] Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Dreams

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu May 23, 2013 11:31 pm

[But it wasn't a lie >.< Like you said, a white lie is still a lie and I did neither. I just explained what happened. It's the same thing as not giving other details like the temperature or something but on a larger scale. You gotta think of the mental processing of it with the cop. I tell you I was attacked by dead, you call me crazy. I say I was attacked, you believe me. After that you ask Chris who'd definitly be the type to spill his judgment of what it was and if he were to say 'necromancy' he'd probably come back and ask me about that. I'd cave and talk about that and he'd give me a warning about it because he realizes my position and the crediblility of saying such a thing. It's what people do-how their minds work. We are all born with similar ideals, beliefs, and ideas. Just look at the bow and arrow or the sword. The same thing works with saying far-fetched things. If Satoshi didn't have his uncommon sense when it comes to being conscious, he would of honestly believed nothing he saw.
Satoshi already knows the police may not even believe necromancy while seeing it. Think that's crap? Think again.]

[I've seen videos of statues of Mary or Jesus crying. Hell, I watched a priest set aside a host that shed blood before. Now, before I'm shot at by other users, I'm not trying to start a holy war or anything like on facebook (I hate getting involved in those things >.<) but there are still atheists in the world even with this stuff. Why? Because that's human nature. How can we question something like human nature without a "we're just that way?"
Alright, good. I don't mind the outcome, because it makes for an awesome story, but the journey is also important. L:]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Thu May 23, 2013 11:40 pm

[Ah, got my definition of white lie wrong. Thought it meant not telling the whole truth, or telling a part of it as you say - sorry about that!

However, my point still stands. You stood in the way of justice by not telling the whole truth.]
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri May 24, 2013 12:01 am

[Better wording for your argument, thanks. Sorry, I am a little bit of a grammar nazi. X/
But it's an understandable amount. Again, human nature.
Well then it is a necessary sacrifice. They'd be better off not getting that necromancy story anyway. Trouble for Satoshi means nothing if it means helping a cause worth dying for. I mean, it's a shame that he believes Eric is responcible for the missing persons because he now believes he is keeping the 5-0 from straying from the path of truth by refusing to plead necromancy and indirectly giving some more students the better chance of not being captured when, in actuallity, he's only helping save maybe-one more life.
It's like drawing a gun on a police officer to shoot a hostile behind him. You're gonna get your ass lit up by thirty of his buddies but at least you saved the dude. Afterward, he goes up to you, as you try to reattach your rectum that got blown off, and says 'whoa, dude, I didn't see that guy. Can't exactly help you back or anything, though...'
And I be like "It's cool, mate-It's cool. It may take a really long time but I'll recover in the future." Razz]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Fri May 24, 2013 12:11 am

[I don't understand how not telling the police about the necromancy is a wise move. I don't know if I'm being idiotic, but a little clarity would go a long way. I know it's unlikely, but if the 3 stories matched up they wouldn't dismiss it.

And it's good that Satoshi thinks that, Eric's the most likely subject at present.]
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri May 24, 2013 2:19 am

[That right there is truth. Gotta give ya that.
I freakin' love this community. Ya get into constructive criticism matches instead of verbal fist fights. XD]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Fri May 24, 2013 2:20 am

[Eric throws a punch at Satoshi's idea.]
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri May 24, 2013 2:29 am

[Satoshi kicks Eric in the face. (May not be able to do anything close to the splits, but BOYYY do I have a high kick. L;)]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri May 24, 2013 2:35 am

ROUND OVER!!!

*Sends Satoshi and Eric back to their corners and calls the other admins to... adjust their belts*

Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Fri May 24, 2013 2:38 am

[Eric doges the kick and kills Satoshi.]
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down