KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Like A Falcon Born From Ashes

+2
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Satoshi Veach
6 posters

Go down

[Private] Like A Falcon Born From Ashes Empty [Private] Like A Falcon Born From Ashes

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri May 24, 2013 2:38 am

It is late. The hospital starts to become quieter with the patients, though, that constant hum continues on without any sign of stopping.

I don't even know why I'm awake right now. All of my lights are off but I do not feel the need to rest.

Kuriko hasn't visited me in days. This has left me worried but unsurprised.

This...is this my first break up?...Is this what it feels like?

Why do I feel so...unfeeling?-So numb?

It's like I had a normal past few days...

Hm..whatever.

If she truly wants to stay than she will stay. I can't stop her if she goes, even with my need for her not to.

The moon shines outside my window.

It's so bright...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

[Private] Like A Falcon Born From Ashes Empty Re: [Private] Like A Falcon Born From Ashes

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Fri May 24, 2013 2:53 am

Kuriko appears at the door, an apologetic look on her face. Thunder raged in the night sky.

She walks towards the centre of the room, and holds Satoshi's hand, "Satoshi... I'm sorry. I couldn't handle it. The thought of you being in danger."

She lets out a sigh, and places a tentative kiss on his lips, "Please forgive me?"

A team of 3 nurses enter the room, saying something about "Necessary procedures."

"Can it wait? I'm kind of in the middle of confessing my love here!" Kuriko shouts at the nurses, "Satoshi... I love you."
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

[Private] Like A Falcon Born From Ashes Empty Re: [Private] Like A Falcon Born From Ashes

Post by Sechs Fri May 24, 2013 2:58 am

'Sorry, babe, but it's REALLY important that we take your boyfriend's rectal temperature right now!' Sechs grins widely as he removes the surgical mask obstructing his face and pulls out a gun. 'Make a sound, and you'll both be needing a few more tubes to breathe through your new holes, if you know what I mean!'
Sechs
Sechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui Fri May 24, 2013 3:00 am

Vivian pulls off her own mask and silently places her hand on the katana attached to her hip, ready to pull it out as soon as trouble arises.
Vivian Sakui
Vivian Sakui

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Fri May 24, 2013 3:00 am

"W-What?! S-Satoshi?! What's happening? What does he mean holes?!" Kuriko's eyes brim over with tears and she retreats into the arms of her boyfriend.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Fri May 24, 2013 3:03 am

"It means your being kidnapped, doll." Eric grins as he takes off his own mask, revealing eyes of pure hate.

Dark shadows form around his arm... Or, his new arm. The robot's work on his arm was excellent, it had been replaced with a bionic arm with tubes containing his "Demon Juice" flowing directly into his blood stream.

The shadows advance, and curl around the pair, "One move, and you'll be coming back as one of my pets. Veach, you know what I mean, would you kindly explain it to darling Kuriko?"
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri May 24, 2013 3:11 am

"Kuriko-"

'...I love you.'

I don't know what to say I-

'Sorry, babe...'

"H-huh?"

What the hell?! Gun? What?

I observe my suroundings.

A gun...a katana...Why?

"Kuriko-don't make a sound."

"I'm...I'm going to have to leave for a bit.."

'You're being kidnapped.'

"NO-not h-..."

That voice...

Eric takes off his mask to reveal himself.

"You son of a bitch!"

My yell is quiet. Don't want to pointlessly get hurt.

I lunge a little but am stopped by the larger male. Seems to be rather old.

A teacher...

'...explain...?"

"He...Kuriko-he can raise the dead..."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Fri May 24, 2013 3:17 am

"R-raise the dead?" Kuriko asks, going pale.

"That's.... barbaric!" She exclaims. "What the hell do you want with us?!"
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sechs Fri May 24, 2013 3:21 am

'Oh, nothing much, really, just cut you up and put science where your organs should be. It'll be the most painful experience in your lives, no doubt about it! So much fun!' Sechs holsters the pistol and walks up to the bed, then pulls out Satoshi's IV and takes him in his arms. 'Vivian, sweetheart, take care of our lady friend for me, will ya?'
Sechs
Sechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui Fri May 24, 2013 3:21 am

Vivian nods and grabs Kuriko from behind without even giving her a chance to resist, then lifts her up while holding her tightly.
Vivian Sakui
Vivian Sakui

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Fri May 24, 2013 3:23 am

"Well, Veach. Seems like I have the beating of you again. You'll pay for what you did to my Husk."

Eric winks at Satoshi and walks over to the window and throws it open, "Ladies first!" He says to Vivian, and lets out a laugh.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri May 24, 2013 3:32 am

My palm shoots to cover her mouth.

"Shhhh! Sh-sh-shhhhh!...Maybe we'll find out if you stay quiet..."

The man explains something that I'd rather not happen...

"Stay calm-stay calm."

"You're going to be alright, okay? Understand?"

My IV is ripped out and that REALLY does not feel good.

"AA-"

I cover my mouth. Trying my best not to yell.

"-MMMMmmmmm!!!"

Stay calm, Satoshi-stay calm...

Dammit, why does Kuriko have to be here?

I could of let these guys get discovered even if it ment my life.

But then again...they would of probably taken out a lot of people...

Nevermind then. I just wish Kuriko wasn't here...

"You sick..bastard!"

'Vivian?...'

"I swear-if you harm her-..."

Kuriko gets grabbed. I am mortified and furious.

*G*"Fucking whore!"

I lunge but, once again, the man holds me back.

These...these arms...

Cybernetics.

'I have the beating of you again.'

"Really?-Where did I hit you on your way out while you ran like a BITCH-huh? Let me see your wound."

"It's been days since that moment. It's bound to be infected by now."

That bastard may be able to raise the dead but he is still human...

'Ladies first!'

"You. Prick!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui Fri May 24, 2013 3:35 am

Vivian nods. While holding Kuriko tightly (but not enough to hurt her, just to keep her safe), she jumps out of the open window. After a few seconds, she lands swiftly on her cybernetic legs and turns around, waiting for the others to follow.
Vivian Sakui
Vivian Sakui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sechs Fri May 24, 2013 3:36 am

'Ugh, sorry, bro... No homo, okay?' Sechs apologizes as he pulls Satoshi closer to himself before following Vivian outside.
Sechs
Sechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Fri May 24, 2013 3:36 am

Following them through the window, Eric lands lightly on his feet as well.

"Oh, that little graze? that lasted little more than a day. You, on the other hand, were hospitalised." Eric lifts his trouser leg to reveal cybernetic legs too, "Oh... Look, all better!"

He once more descends into a fit of laughter. All of a sudden, he sprints at Satoshi, reaching him in less than a seconds on his enhanced legs, "You shut the fuck up and come quietly, or your girlfriend won't be ABLE to scream, y'hear?" He snarls in Satoshi's ear.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Fri May 24, 2013 3:39 am

Kuriko stays silent, not wanting to provoke the kidnappers.

When the boy in the blue hair whispers something into Satoshi's ear, she lets out a small squeak of fear at the sound of his violent whispering.

The shock is enough to make the poor girl faint.

[Bed time for me!]

Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Fri May 24, 2013 3:41 am

After he is done threatening Satoshi, Eric climbs into the driver's seat of the van the team was making their get away in, and motions for the others to get in quickly.

[He's gonna drive off as soon as they're in, I'll be back in a few hours, have to sleep and then do an exam.]
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri May 24, 2013 3:51 am

Cybernetics there too?...He's...he's a cyborg?

The female leaps from the window.

"No!"

I know she will be okay but...man handling her like that is unacceptable.

'No homo, okay?'

At least this one has manners.

I knew bro-ships extended the bounds of enemies but...damn-I never knew they went this far.

*Sigh*...

"No homo, mate."

I let him jump down with me.

I have a minor fear of heights but closing my eyes as we fall helps a bit.

After being set down, I immediately feel a HUGE urge to head-butt the SHIT out of the blue-haired kid.

*Zoop!*

Oh look-HE SAVED ME THE TROUBLE OF NEEDING TO GET CLOSER!!

'You shut the-'

*POP!*

SHIT-that hurt BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!

"Yeah-you ain't metal in the head, are you-you crazy ass?!"

I caused a slight trickle of blood to fall from his hairline but I don't get to look for long, for his fist gets jammed in my gut pretty-damn-quick.

"AAaah!"

'Shut the fuck up or your girlfriend wont be ABLE to scream, y'hear?'

I am defeated.

I can't even fight back any longer. He has Kuriko, he has....okay-he has Kuriko and that's it but it is substancial enough.

'Hhuh!'

"K-..Kuriko?"

Dammit-don't faint on me just yet! I need to calm her down...desperately...

[Sorry for the posts being a little low on quality. I don't know what's up with me. X/]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri May 24, 2013 3:57 am

Since Kuriko/Eric has left us, and I happen to have a few more hours, wanna make another thread that takes place after the kidnapping?
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri May 24, 2013 4:03 am

[Nah. There always seems to be little details that can really add to the story that travel through the treads and add on. In this case, especially, I feel like it is going to be too unpredictable during the rest of the kidnapping. Not to mention I think I'll go to bed too. Try to see if that puts me back to my normal skill of agility and description. I don't even remember the correct term to fit in 'description's' right now-damn. >.<]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Fri May 24, 2013 11:47 am

[We continuing this? I'm back now.]
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down