KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] The Arrival

+5
Takeshi
Vivian Sakui
Satoshi Veach
Eric Grimm
Sechs
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Private] The Arrival - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Arrival

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri May 24, 2013 9:45 pm

[Again, please alert me if this is too much of a move so I can redo my post because I know this may be a stretch even with knowledge of human nature being my advantage.]

I hit the wall by the corner and then slide down next to the toilet before getting jumped on by Colonist and questioned.

I push my throat slightly against the blade, allowing some blood to trickle down my skin.

Aside from my spine, I am generally alright. It is INCREDIBLY painful to move now but I still can.

Vivian, on the other hand, is clearly not going to get up strongly after our 15-second first round.

"WHEN YOU INVOLVED MORE THAN NECESSARY!"

I have lost all regard for my own life when I heard Kuriko's scream.

[How quickly is the proceedure started and over all? She didn't scream very long and I can imagine she would of started when the, ever-so-revealing, (We're going to fill you with science! Very Happy) Sechs told her that he was going to start soon.]

This puts me in a mood to do some more damage.

I use Colonist's human nature to hold onto my chain when I make a move to quickly swing my throat out of the way and then use my elbow to shove his armed wrist into the toilet's side to make it so I am not, imediately, in danger.

As he goes to stand to gain an advantage (more human nature stuff) I, again, use his grip to slide through his legs, stand, and pull on his arm to put him off balance.

While pulling, I twist my body to my left, retract my leg to up by my chest, and kick his ankle as hard as I can. Taking out a bottom card in a house of them.

When falling, it is, again, human nature to drop everything and catch yourself. It is thanks to this that makes Colonist let me go.

I use this time to go kick a, slowly waking, Deceit in the head to knock her out again before unsheathing her katana with a swipe.

Her movement upon her sword when I was dealing with her was a bad idea. She had undid the strap and made it nice and easy to pull out in a hury.

*SHHHING!*

A katana is ment to be used with two hands. Handcuffs are not a problem now.

My stance consists of the blade pointed to the right of my body toward Colonist.

The handle in front of my twisted body.

The bladed edge faces outward from me. Ready to fight.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sechs Fri May 24, 2013 10:11 pm

While turning around to grab Vivian's katana, Satoshi made two major mistakes - he forgot that cyborgs are a lot faster than unaugmented humans, and he also left his back exposed. As soon as he turns around, he comes face to face with the barrel of Sechs' pistol. 'What's wrong, hotshot? Can't dodge a bullet at point-blank pulled by a cybernetic finger, can you, you piece of shit? Drop the katana or I'll drop you'

Sechs cocks the hammer of the gun, revealing that he's not joking. The range, combined with a cyborg's natural agility, means that there's absolutely no way Satoshi could even move without eating a bullet straight in the face. Meanwhile, Kuriko screams out once more, then starts sobbing loudly from the pain.
Sechs
Sechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri May 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Without even thinking, my mind does the math for me.

Die and save some while taking Colonist to Hell with me or somehow think of a new way to save Kuriko.

...or...

My leg slowly raises and bends to show I am not going to attack Colonist.

Then it stops...

And slams into Deceit's face again.

there is a reason for this...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sechs Fri May 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Without wasting a moment, Sechs lowers the gun and presses it firmly against Satoshi's left shoulder, then pulls the trigger. The gunshot echoes throughout the small room, and the scent of gunpowder fills the air. Dr. T ordered Sechs to keep their prisoner alive, no matter what... but he didn't say anything about injuring him, and the cyborg knew perfectly well that his victim would not be standing up after an injury like that. 'What the fuck's your problem, Satoshi? You get off on hitting girls or something?' Sechs grins as he kneels down and presses the gun against his prisoner's right shoulder, ready to shoot it off too if he tried anything funny. 'Don't whine to me, kid, you brought it on yourself! If you'd simply went to bed after I pulled my piece out, all of this could've been resolved all nice'n easy!'
Sechs
Sechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Fri May 24, 2013 10:52 pm

"The cavalry has arrived!" Eric shouts from the doorway, accompanied by four Husks.

He steps in the room and pats Sechs on the back, "Good job."

Walking over to Satoshi, he presses his boot firmly into his injured shoulder and pushes him to the floor. Once on the floor, Eric walks behind Satoshi so he is looking down directly into his face and applies his as much weight into the shoulder through his foot as he can without compromising his stability, intent on causing as much physical pain as possible.

"This was going to be easy, kiddo. I begged Mr T to make you suffer, but he said we should treat you with respect." Eric begins grinding his foot on the wound.

"But I believe you've outstayed our hospitality, don't you?" Eric removes his foot from the shoulder. The four husks pin Satoshi's limbs to the floor.

"I quite like Vivian, and you've ruined her beautiful forehead. Ever heard the saying an eye for an eye? It's oddly fitting here." He says with a knowing grin. Taking a short run up, Eric powers his boot into Satoshi's stomach. Again. And again. And again.

The rage ends and Eric straightens out his coat. "Don't piss us off."
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Fri May 24, 2013 11:49 pm

ENOUGH!!!!

A loud, mechanical voice echoes throughout the room. Takeshi is standing at the entrance, with an extremely angry look in his mostly concealed eyes.

Sechs stands up and looks at him. 'D-doctor T, I--'

Without wasting a moment, Takeshi slaps Sechs with the back of his hand, sending him flying across the room and smashing into the nearby wall, leaving a crack there. I specifically told you to guard the prisoner!!! When I said guard him, I didn't mean shoot him!

Sechs sits up and rubs his neck. 'But Doc, look at what he did to Vivian!'

Takeshi turns to her next. The girl has regained consciousness and has found the strength to stand up, though her snow-white hair is now crimson red around the forehead.

Both of you will take extra close-quarters-combat lessons from now on. If a hospitalized organic could take out both of you like this, then it means you've failed!!!

Then, the robot turns to Eric. Close Satoshi's wound until I can prepare for surgery to replace his arm.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri May 24, 2013 11:59 pm

My aura fades slightly.

Finally, someone here looks at the over all picture.

A smile appears on my lips toward Eric.

"Well, I'm a special one to him, aren't I, Eric?"

After a spit-gathering noise is made in my throat I shoot it out on the ground next to me.

Best not do anything to anger Big Daddy. However, he seems like the type to not piss me off so easily.

Outside of what he's doing to us...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Sat May 25, 2013 12:09 am

"Sechs had the situation under control before I arrived. He did what was needed."

"You're special enough that he wants to convert you like he has to Sechs, Vivian and me, yes." Eric says sourly. "You're just another piece to add to his collection. Not that that's a bad thing, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It's liberating, really, being free of the confines of an organic body."

The spit hits Eric's foot.

Eric kneels down next to Satoshi while the husks restrain him, and murmurs a few words over his shoulder, the flesh and sinew knit themselves back together before his eyes, but not without a lot of pain on Satoshi's part.

"Done." Eric says, standing up and dusting off his coat. "An eye for an eye!" Eric smiles, and spits in Satoshi's face. "Speaking of eyes... how fares the blind girl? I want to take a look."

Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 12:20 am

Kuriko is resting now. The surgery was difficult for her, but she got through it without passing out, Takeshi explains. I will go and get her. It would be better if she can hear the voice of someone she knows.

With that, the robot leaves the room. About a minute later, he comes back with Kuriko in his arms. The girl is now dressed only in a light-blue hospital gown that reaches up to her thighs, and there's a thick layer of bandages securely strapped over her eyes and wrapped around her head. She is conscious, but only barely so. Takeshi lets her lie down on the bed, then gives a signal to his children to leave. While at first hesitant, Vivian and Sechs agree and go outside.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Sat May 25, 2013 12:23 am

Eric simply smiles at the girl.

"An eye for an eye. Or two for that matter."

Eric turns to Satoshi, "We aren't evil. We fixed her."

At a glare from Mr T, Eric and his retinue of husks leave the room.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 12:25 am

[I didn't spit on his foot, I spat on the floor next to me.]

"...Me too.."

My voice is a growl.

Kuriko is carried in and laid on the bed.

"K-Kuriko!!"

Adrenaline is a bitch to anyone who pisses it off beyond belief.

I lift my heathy arm so hard that I break the grip of the husk holding it down, punch it in the face, punch the one holding my other arm in the face, and then get jumped by the first one.

It screeches in my face.

"AAAAAH!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!!!!!"

All I can think about is what must be happening underneath that bandage.

What had to happen for it to come into play.

To me, Mr. T is misguided. But Eric is dead wrong when he says they both are not evil.

[Erm...I don't think it's smart for the husks to leave the room just yet. Eh-hehehhe~...]

Last edited by Satoshi Veach on Sat May 25, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 12:29 am

Takeshi observes Satoshi's reaction silently. I would advise you not to do that. Kuriko needs your attention a lot more than the husks do. Please, stay by her side until she's feeling better he says before recalling the rest of the husks and closing the door and locking it from the outside.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sat May 25, 2013 12:31 am

Kuriko lies motionless on the bed, unmoving, silent.

My eyes... he took my eyes...

The surgery had been painful, more than painful. Something inside Kuriko had given in to the pain. Something was irreversibly damaged, and all she could do was lie there. The medical diagnosis was "selective mutism", but Kuriko knew she wouldn't recover from this. All that she could hear in her head were her own screams as they tore the eyes from her and replaced them with cybernetics. Cold, hard cybernetics. The electricity they'd coursed through her body to jump start the artificial eyes hadn't been pleasant, but Kuriko was no better than a husk by then. She was glad that the gift of sight had been returned to her, but her sanity was a heavy price to play.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 12:40 am

The moment I am let go I punch one of the husks that held my legs down for good measure and rush over to Kuriko with new-found strength from being healed.

[Three questions: Is my abdominal wound healed as well?
Did Sechs leave his sai in the room due to all of the confusion? That is a possible, though unlikely, mistake.
I can imagine Vivian not noticing her katana gone because I knocked her out again before taking it. It is unlikely she grabbed it but did anyone possibly grab it for her? Or maybe they figured she'd grab it on her own because they didn't know she was knocked out before I grabbed it and just dismissed it? That one is more likely since the husks are almost mindless, Sechs was a little preocupied with the wall and I taunted Eric a lot.]

"KURIKO!"

I rush over to her, touch my hands to her cheeks, and kiss her.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Sat May 25, 2013 12:44 am

[Husks are no longer mindless, they're like Lenin, but I can control them. They aren't people though, so they have no emotions or memories, they're literally a Frankenstein's monster of different corpses pieced together.]
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat May 25, 2013 12:45 am

Nope, no weapons left. They're not THAT stupid as to leave a weapon with someone as dangerous as Satoshi, no matter how much chaos there was at the scene.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sat May 25, 2013 12:46 am

The response from Kuriko is little to none, the kiss barely seems to register. All that can give away that the girl is even responding is a slight catch of her breath in her throat.

Pain... so much... pain...
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 12:56 am

[Poop. Well! Sucks for Satoshi! Next up, prison shank! Let's see if we can find something that'll make a good, blunt weapon here when the time comes. Perhaps a lock pick too. What type of lock is on the door? How heavy is the door as well? If it is more like how Vivian saw it as her home than the door could probably unlock or break quite easily. If it's more like how Satoshi describes it as worse than a prison I'm-...well, lets just say I wouldn't be able to open the door if I had a 'stick o' dynahmight' and a blast shield.]

"Kuriko? Kuriko-wake up!"

I start to undo the part that keeps the bandages in place but stop.

No-no-don't do that. There is a REASON why those bandages are there. Mr. T may be twisted but he is not evil...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sat May 25, 2013 1:14 am

Kuriko still remains lying on the bed, silent. As soon as Satoshi touches the cloth however, she begins screaming.

"LEAVE MY EYES ALONE!"
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 2:01 am

[SHIT I wrote a lot and had innovative moments and everything but it ended up amounting to little. Egh, I'm just going to find one weapon and then leave it at that.]

"Kuriko..."

She's...not Kuriko any longer...

...n-..no....

Tears start forming in my eyes. Someone who is important to me-no-Someone I LOVE-has been taken away.

I become more angry than I have ever been in my life.

So angry I see red...

Can't be happening-can't be happening-can't be happening!!!!

[Whatever, weaker door-it is.]
I stand and quickly walk around back and forth before going to the metal toilet, grabbing it's heavy cover and set it down before going to the bed and undoing some of the metal wiring underneath.

When I have some of it in my hand, I proceed to bend it on one of the ends on two different wires.

I have a improvised C rake lock pick and tension wrench, a heavy, blunt weapon (that wont do much, but it will knock them out and potentially bend their skulls even though Satoshi thinks it may kill them and break their skulls since he thinks they still have normal bones behind the armor and in the unarmored head.), my ferocity, and pure anger.

I am ready for blood.

Before going though, I look at Kuriko.

She's not herself and she can't hear me....but...

"I...I love you too, Kuriko."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sat May 25, 2013 2:10 am

[Ragemode initiated]

The screaming subsides into whimpers of panic, and she repeatedly mutters "My eyes... he.. he took my eyes... they're gone... my eyes..." while rocking back and forth.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 3:56 am

[If you don't mind, I'll delete the last few posts so that they're not confusing anyone that's trying to catch up on the RP. Also, one more thing - you can pick lock your cuffs, but not the door. Read one of the posts on the first page, it explicitly mentions Vivian locking the door using a keypad. You can't unlock it without the password, or some very advanced engineering knowledge]

Suddenly, the door slides open, and the empty space is quickly filled by Dr. T's large frame. He squints his eyes when he notices the improvised weapon in Satoshi's hands. I will give you just one chance to have a civil conversation with me. If you agree, you will be treated with the respect that you deserve by me and my children, but I will also demand that you treat us the same way. If you refuse, I will break your legs and chain you to the wall until it's time to amputate your limbs. Is that perfectly clear?

[He's not kidding, by the way]
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 3:59 am

[I had forgotten about Kuriko in the massive amount of typing and other shit. I know-I know I'm stupid-blah blah blah-yadda yadda yadda-I'm getting annoying. -.-]

[Ah, dammit-now I'm having trouble keeping my rage mode act up with all this time in between.]

No matter how angry I am I know I'll lose so I drop my shank.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Sat May 25, 2013 3:59 am

[Huehuehue, a giant robot saying he's gonna delete shit.

Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 4:04 am

You are just as smart as I thought you are, Satoshi, the metal man nods. The procedure was very tiring for Kuriko. I would say that she needs some rest, so why don't we leave her alone for a bit and have a cup of tea in the library like civilized people?
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next