KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] The Arrival

+5
Takeshi
Vivian Sakui
Satoshi Veach
Eric Grimm
Sechs
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Private] The Arrival - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] The Arrival

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 4:13 am

Metal man owns a library...

[Satoshi may be completely serious right now-but I can't help but think of him reading a Dr. Seuss book! X"D]

It was tiring because you practically took her soul...just look at her...

I am defeated.

I sigh. Making an acknowledging hum.

"Hm."

My feet lift the rest of my body up and walk.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 4:29 am

Excellent Takeshi nods and turns around, then begins walking. He's not turning around to see if Satoshi's following, but the boy can't shake the feeling that he's being watched regardless.

I sincerely apologize for my children's... reaction. They're still... Unshaped. Like a rough diamond waiting to be transformed by a jeweler into something beautiful. Please, do not blame them for what happened. You got hurt. They got hurt. Let's leave it at that.

After a while, the two of them reach a window. on the other side, Vivian is sitting in a chair and squirming around while Sechs is finishing up the stitches on her forehead.
'Ah, c'mon, stop squirming like a damn baby!' he tells her in an annoyed tone. 'You know it's only gonna hurt much if ya keep movin' like that!'

When I took them in, neither of them were happy. Vivian lost her hearing when she was thirteen years old. Ever since then, her life has been a series of misfortunes. Her condition caused her to close within herself, and she stopped talking to anyone. She spent the best years of her life all alone. Her classmates bullied and ridiculed her. Not even her own parents loved her - when it was time for her to go to high school, they sent her to Yamaku to get rid of her. When I found her, I gave her her hearing back, and removed her voice completely upon her own request. Lucas is much the same - he was suffering all his life. Nobody could truly understand who or even what he was. As a result, he became violent and turned to bullying. Until I accepted him and gave him a purpose. Now... look at them. Two of society's rejects, living happily here. They won't admit it, but they've grown quite attached to each other. It would not be an overstatement to say that we are, for all intents and purposes, a family. Now, tell me, Satoshi - would these children have been happier if I had never done the things that disgust you so?
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 4:45 am

I look through the window. Not deviating my gaze from them.

"All humans are made to reject pain, killing, and doing other things like it unless there is, or they believe there is, a reason to."

"Assuming they chose to let you do such a thing to them, they didn't know what it would feel like exactly. Before you put them through mental-fragmenting pain, they didn't know you would order them to kidnap others."

"They didn't know they would be attacked by resistance and given the possible need to take another's life."

I look up at the man in armor.

"Tell me, have they killed any yet? How many?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 4:54 am

Pain is not something to be fought! It is something that should be accepted!, the iron man objects. Pain builds character. Pain makes us strong. Pain eliminates fear. It is only through pain that we may be reborn as new people. Better people.

With that, Takeshi keeps walking. I need to make it perfectly clear that I haven't ordered my children to come and kidnap you two. They did so on their own account. You would have done the same in their place, if you knew that doing so would ensure the kidnapped's happiness. As for the killing... Tell me, Satoshi, were you not prepared to kill Eric earlier? Were you not willing to fatally injure Lucas and Vivian? I do not blame you for attempting to do so, of course. Death is just a natural part of life. A very tragic part, indeed... But a part nonetheless. We all die, some of us sooner than others. What does it matter when or how you die? What difference does it make if somebody killed you, or you simply fell from an illness? Isn't the way you live far more important than the way you die?

The man chuckles. And, just to answer your question - no, Vivian and Lucas haven't killed anybody. Eric... Was simply confused. I assure you, I am keeping his darker urges in check for the time being.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 5:05 am

My words carry on in even tone, though something dark drowns in my speech.

"You are right on that until the amount of pain makes you mentally scrambled."

"As for death.."

"It is a part of life, true, but who are we to judge when someone lives or dies? It was a gift from their parents even if the parents didn't want them."

"I was prepared to kill those two because they are clearly ready to harm others and cause damage."

"Anybody willing to do such a thing for sport, in my eyes, is very well ready to die."

"I was prepared to kill them because they were ready to...let you lay your hands on Kuriko."

"I'm a failure."

Meanwhile, in my mind, all I can think of is blood.

How much blood I will spill from their cold bodies.

I vow it.

They took me and Kuriko here on their own will. I will take them with or without their will.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 5:12 am

Ah, but that is precisely where you are wrong, Takeshi objects. If a mind is shattered by pain, it only means that it was not strong enough to withstand it. Once it heals, it shall become better than ever before. The robot places his hand on Satoshi's shoulder. Kuriko will be fine. I promise. And when she recovers, she will be stronger than ever. You'll see.

Finally, the two reach the library. After inputting the security code into the keypad, Takeshi enters and allows Satoshi to follow him. The library isn't particularly large - it's just a small room with several bookshelves full of various books, most of them medical or scientific journals. There's a short Japanese-style table in the middle, complete with several pillows for sitting and a portable stove plugged in nearby, with a teapot placed on top of it. Please, have a seat, Takeshi invites his guest as he sits down next to the stove and turns it on.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 5:22 am

[Is the keypad covered on the top or is it open sight? I wouldn't see it but, if I watch him do it enough eventually, that may come in handy.]

"Nobody should need to experience so much pain..."

It takes away from your humanity...

I gesture toward one of the book shelves.

"May I?"

I may be educated at a high school level but I have an unusual talent for understanding things people don't usually understand. (Like in movies when they do the cliche'd science talk and the other actors say something like "Ummm. English?" I actually understand what they say a good majority of the times.)

I'm also curious as to what's going to happen to me. I may not understand a lot of it, but I'll at least get a grip on the basics that I have time to read.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 5:24 am

[Nope, the keypad is exposed. You might have even noticed the combination]

Takeshi lifts his hand. Be my guest. We have a few moments before the tea is ready, anyway.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 5:51 am

[I watched Vivian's hand movements on the key pad and matched them with Takeshi's as the same combination (it'd be hard to remember various combinations when you have them on rooms like libraries and cells. I'm pretty sure the only one that would be different are more important areas like the entrance itself and his private, experimenting, labratory area). I would of, by now, known four (I don't know why but I remember a burst of four numbers or letters and then need to see again to remember more) and inferred the last number by reading his finger movements. After which, my mind holds it for my consciousness until I need it. It is an efficient, though unreliable, method my mind uses.]

I take a book of notes on the cybernization of humans and the exact reaction.

Thank goodness the notes are in text. I got to remember he is a doctor and, especially with that suit on, I can imagine his handwriting to be utter shit.

...Like, Battleship: the Movie-utter shit.

[Private] The Arrival - Page 3 936113_490548897685704_1735366972_n

I scan the table of contents for pages having to do with what Kuriko went through and then start reading at the table.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 3:53 pm

[Fair enough!]

Takeshi can't help but notice that his companion is searching for "eye implants". You know, unlike Vivian, I am not mute. I can answer all of your questions a lot more reliably than some medical journal I keep for reference ever could. What I did to Kuriko was a very simple procedure and relatively non-damaging procedure that involved pulling the eyeballs out, severing the optical nerve and reconnecting a cybernetic eye to them before activating the implants with a weak electric shock. Technically, your blind friend is able to see now, but the damage to her eye sockets will take at least one or two days to heal completely, which is why the bandages are there. I hope you understand that removing them before that time will only damage her. Now...

Suddenly, the teapot starts whistling loudly. Takeshi takes it off the stove and quickly fills up two cups with green tea before handing one to Satoshi. I'm not sure exactly how you prefer your tea. I drink it naturally I can have Vivian bring over some sugar or lemon, if you'd like.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 4:46 pm

I don't speak.

Instead, I put back the book and take out another going for neural implants.

A section I will not understand more than the basic 'this goes there' and 'don't do that's but I'm not looking to fully understand it.

"I would like sugar, yes."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui Sat May 25, 2013 4:52 pm

About half a minute later, the door opens and reveals Vivian, who's carrying a cup of sugar and a teaspoon in her hands. She gives Satoshi a nervous look, obviously at least somewhat afraid of him, then places the items on the table and quickly goes outside, not wanting to take any chances.
Vivian Sakui
Vivian Sakui

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 5:15 pm

For once, we are in proper lighting. This allows me to do my thing with her.

Rather cold. I don't need to look in her eyes to see that.

Not just physically quiet but socially quiet as well.

Doesn't just dislike people talking to her, he rather despises getting anything but orders and freetime.

Like a robot with feelings.

She's...also uncomfortable around me now.

Tch. That's understandable.

You totally deserved that for bringing me her for sport. Puttana.

"Grazie."

I take the spoon and put rather a lot in my tea before sipping and continuing my study.

"So this is what will happen to me?...Interesting..."

So this is how you can silently take those cyborgs out?...Interesting...

Their central nervous system may be guarded but the array that enhances their minds so much can be removed to bring their reflexes down to normal and hinder their performance of cybernetics. Make them run like the more normal ones given out.

That array...

Can also be destroyed with an electric shock that fries the subjects brain...

Likely a feature installed to let Dr. T keep control over his subjects.

[What do you think, Dr. T? Get away with this or no go?]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 5:27 pm

[Oh, there is absolutely a feature installed to keep subjects under control, but it's non-lethal. It has something to do with the fact that Vivian knew exactly what and when to bring without being told beforehand. Since an electroshock is used to jump-start all cybernetics and connect them to the rest of the nervous system, you can use a strong electroshock to restart all cybernetic implants, temporarily incapacitating the cyborg, for about a second or two. They also have several weak points on their bodies, most notably the data port on the back of their necks. However, the only way to properly kill the cyborg is to: A) Shut off their cybernetic bodies, thus causing organ failure, or B) Destroy the brain. Damaging the weak spots isn't enough to do either]

I suppose this would be a good time to let you know that most of those journals are outdated, Dr. T speaks out. For the last five years, me and my team created dozens of scientific breakthroughs. We invented the internal battery that is recharged with kinetic energy. We managed to convert kinetic energy into protein to sustain the brain. We found a way around the electroshock bug that fries the brain. We managed to find a way to implant the array that synchronizes the mind with the cybernetics inside the subject's brain, thus making it impossible for extraction... Of course, you'll find none of that information in the journals. All of it was classified. You see, Satoshi, the only reason I'm giving you access to the books here is because I am absolutely positive you will not be able to find anything of use for you in them. And even if you did, I am absolutely sure you wouldn't attack me or my children. After all, if you do, I will have no choice but to kill you and convert Kuriko as your substitute.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 5:53 pm

I don't stop reading anyway.

"Knowledge, good or bad, is still usful knowledge, none-the-less."

Humans are wonderful conductors of electricity and so is metal.

It may not fry them without a large amount but it will surely do something interesting.
[Satoshi may not know what you told me, but at least he's now thinking like a scientist in the sense of 'I don't know what it'll do but it should be cool!']

I suddenly get an idea again.

I go up to the shelf, put back the book for neural implants and go to the other book shelves. It takes a little bit but I find one on limbs.

I can imagine limbs in cybernetics being like a pistol to firearms.

You can only innovate so much until it doesn't need to be replaced much.

Just look at the M1911, America used it for a little under 100 years and, even after it was replaced by the M9, veteran soldiers in the ranks still used it in place of the newer, more accurate piece.

I set it down on the table and take another sip of tea before adding spoon of more sugar.

I flip open the book and search for the nerve connectors.

Lets see what enables these to go so much faster than than the average cybernetic limbs.

It wont be updated fully but I can imagine it having a similar design.

"So tell me, Dr. T, what is life like here? What do you do in your lesure time besides study? Into any fine arts?"

Oooohohohooogod-if he says singing...

I'd probably shoot myself in the face out of how funny that would be.

All cybernetically monotone like 'DO RAI ME FAH SOL LAH TI~~~~~'

I take another sip of my tea.

I would not be surprised if he had said music, though. As a scientist I can imagine him liking music with how much it exercises your brain.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Takeshi's visor suddenly moves up, producing the stereotypical "swoosh" sound. Unfortunately for Satoshi, it doesn't move all the way up, and thus his identity still remains a mystery, but it does expose a fully human mouth. He takes his own cup of tea and takes a sip before answering his companion's questions.

'I do my best to make sure everybody's hobbies and interests are satisfied. Vivian absolutely loves to draw, so I try to keep her well-stocked with sketchbooks, pencils, watercolors, canvases, whatever she may require. Her art tends to be quite.... Uh... Interesting. But then again, I suppose it's just a part of what makes her unique as a person. Lucas is very interested in manga, which is a bit harder to procure, considering I need to watch out for issues and new releases, but he usually gives me a list whenever it's time to go shopping. I haven't had the pleasure of talking to Eric for long, but thus far, he seems to be interested only in his necromancy, and I'm afraid I can't help him there. As for me... Well, I barely find time for any personal interests these days, aside from science. Back when I was younger, I had a slight interest in music, though. Nothing spectacular, I only considered it a casual distraction from my scientific work, but hearing me perform Gilbert and Sullivan on stage is what made my wife fall in love with me' he smiles and drinks some more of his tea.

Last edited by Takeshi on Sat May 25, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 6:22 pm

"Interesting. I myself am into drawing and music."

*Flip*

A page turns.

"It keeps my imagination up I use for creating stories of my own as well."

My eyes avert up when I speak, but I don't even try when he lifts his visor.

I know he wouldn't just give me something like a face to work with.

Instead I take note of the electronic control.

Vivian likely heard us on some sort of microphoned camera around here but that amount of control on his armor seems to be like moving his own body.

Surly, if he were to have the resources and proper conditions dealing with the Japanese government, he'd probably build a small aircraft with the same type of controls. That would be pretty interesting.

"Your wife...-if my assumptions are correct that she is no longer with us then my apologies but-what was your life like together with her?"

"Was she a scientist as well?"

All knowledge, good or bad, is usful knowledge, none-the-less...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Takeshi chuckles. 'No, you misunderstand. My wife is currently working for a charity organization back in Tokyo. She's performing life-saving surgeries for people that can not afford them. I suppose both of us just want to help people, one way or another. As for what our life was like...' he lifts the cup to his face and takes another sip. 'That was a lifetime ago. There is no need to dwell on the past, not when the future looks so much more appealing and reachable'
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Their methods differed and she broke it off...

Charity Organization in Tokyo.

Possible connection to his past life. A connection to his current.

Saving

Noted.

"As you taught me before, pain makes you stronger. I can see how you learned such a thing with your wife."

"Glad to hear you were able to convert that pain into energy."

I nonchalantly read where the nerve connectors are under the limb armor.

If I can somehow get something in one of the open parts of the armor with some sort of blade, I think I can cut them.

once again, though, something blunt like some sort of mace would work best.

Bypass the armor all together.

As if I were to fracture their arm or leg.

Create a usless piece of machinery attached to them.

Facinating...

"Lucas.."

He must be Colonist.

"He seems much older than your other experiments. Is he your son?"

"What's the story behind his inniciation?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 6:54 pm

'Yes, he is my son, just as Vivian is my daughter. If you're asking whether we're biologically related, then the answer is no. Then again, does that matter when biology is replaced by technology?' he asks and drinks some more tea. 'Physically, Lucas is in his twenties, but mentally, he considers himself a teenager. His personality shifted radically after a particularly bad epileptic seizure combined with blunt force trauma to the head. As I said, nobody even knew what to make of him. When the best thing you can do for a confused young man is to send him to a school as far away as possible where he'll be all alone and even more confused... Then you know you're not doing your job as a parent. That's why I took him in. To guide him. To give him the support he needs. To provide him with a family'
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 7:21 pm

"Hm. so, in a way, I knocked out his sister twice."

My voice is more soothing now and I am calmed down.

...But that is the beauty of something when it is broken...

"I should make a point to apologies to him later."

Just before his life ends with my hands breaking his neck.

Ha-ha ha ah uh ah ah ah ah!

I read up on the legs.

Like the human body, the connection to the legs are in the spine.

It is likely that he now armors the spinal chord heavier than they had in the book.

However, Eric was only given limbs...not an armored spine...

All I need to do to render him almost helpless is take a heavy object to it.

At which point he will be vulnerable for a beat down on his arms and then COMBUSTION!

Do I plan on setting him on fire? You bet your ass I do.

"I don't approve of what you will do to me even though I know it will enhance me."

"I'll also warn you right now that I don't plan on complying with any terrorist acts like your students performed and, infact, will go against this new...'family' of mine before I let them do something like what happened to me."

"Nobody should have to stand by and watch as their loved ones get tainted."

"Enhanced or not, it still creates opposition when you guys work in that way."

"I also suggest you alert your children since you will probably put it in a nicer way than I would."

"And some education on human ethics are in order. I could probably do that."

"As you saw with me, it not only improves outlook but improves combat performance as well."

I flip the pages to the section on physical limits of the limbs.

How I can bend them, how much I have to bend to break something, and how much stress they can take during normal usage.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 8:03 pm

'Yes, you can see now why Lucas reacted that way after you attacked Vivian. He'll never admit it, but he cares deeply for her. She's the closest thing to a little sister he's ever had, after all. While this fact certainly does not excuse his actions, it does explain them, and I would greatly appreciate it if the two of you could apologize and set your differences aside'

Takeshi squints his eyes once terrorism is mentioned. 'Satoshi, I assure you, the kidnapping of you and Kuriko was an exception rather than the rule. Vivian, Lucas and Eric all submitted to the process willingly, even while knowing how painful it would be. I took the liberty of taking you against your will because my informant at the school notified me that you were the unofficial leader of an investigation team set on finding out my identity. After witnessing your fight against what remained of Robert - the creature you and your friends would appropriately name the Husk - I noticed that you were, by far, the most capable out of them all. However, I also knew that I could never talk you into this, at least not without proper motivation. Which is why I sent my children to take you and Kuriko'

The man leans back into his chair as his helmet drops back down, covering his face completely once again. Let me be perfectly clear, Satoshi - while you were taken against your will, you are not being held here against it. If you so desire, you will be released immediately. Not through the front door, of course - I'll have Lucas and Vivian drive you back to the forest in the van, as I can't risk you telling your friends about the location of my home. However, I still need a fifth member of my family. Kuriko will do quite nicely - her body actually responded extremely well to the cybernetic implants. I'm sure her robotization will go by very smoothly. However, if you agree to undergo the process yourself, without struggling, then I will have no use for her and will release her as soon as she's able to walk. I am not forcing you into anything here - your decision to leave Kuriko with us would not be a selfish one. She will be cared for. You've seen how we treat each other yourself. Please, think it through.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Informant...

Noted.

"Exception or not, Kuriko should have never been involved."

"And if there are any more 'exceptions' like that, my morals will not hesitate to cut off the hand of anyone of your children who attempts to touch anyone like that."

I am careful not to give them any names of people looking for the missing. I was just tagging along.

As far as they know, they cut off the head and left the body to bleed out.

But what they don't know is, by now, the school probably knows of our absence.

It has been a long night, after all.

Either panick or a drive to search should ensue soon.

He has me at the location part. I only know the general area, but not what it is called or this place's exact location...

That second trip home, though...that could do the trick.

But...I would have to leave Kuriko here if I did that.

It is aboslutely out of the question to do such a thing.

"........"

"...Send Kuriko home."

I return the book and then look up the armor plating and the body's reaction to the amount of weight.

"Does all that armor stress out your subject's bodies? I can imagine it's quite heavy."

"Perhaps you've invented a better alloy? Though, that would be classified, wouldn't it?"

I'm reading the book and all it looks like it'll give me so far is the models and how they look along with the human responce to the weight instead of the weight itself.

Looks like I will have to estimate.

That is, if it's a normal alloy.

If it is one he made himself, I can only wonder which properties he was able to change and by how much...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Armor? he chuckles. This is no armor. These ARE my children's bodies. If you replace the brain with an AI, they would still be fully functional on their own. Vivian's transformation is complete - as of now, only the skin on the upper part of her head, as well as her brain, are biological. Lucas is only one or two surgeries away from getting there. And after that, I will focus my attention on Eric, and whoever my fourth child turns out to be. Have you made your decision, Satoshi?

After hearing his answer, the robot shakes his head. I'm afraid I can not do that. Not until your own transformation is underway. I am currently building your own set of artificial limbs. They should be done by tomorrow. After that, we'll do the operation whenever you're ready. If Kuriko's feeling good enough to walk by the time you earn my trust, she will be let go immediately. But until then, I'm afraid she'll have to stay here. And besides, she could really use someone close to her while recovering. And, after your surgery, so will you.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 9:08 pm

"Really..."

Dr. T, you introduce your first ever mistake in my eyes.

That heavy skin cannot connect all around like human skin can.

If you built coverings underneath the places that the 'skin' doesn't cover when the limbs bend, then it leaves me with so much to do.

That is the one problem science has. Once you build something too high-tech for its time, it has many exploitable flaws.

I can imagine their limbs to be similar to what an F-22 was to aircraft back when it was first used.

Given the proper circumstances, they are unbeatable.

Those circumstances are, however, limited.

The F-22 stopped being built in-2008 was it?-due to the amount of maintanence needed after EVERY flight.

It's radar-reflecting body and canopy also made sure to completely annihilate radio contact with anyone.

All of this with a whopping 150-mill.+ price tag in U.S. Dollars.

Same with the F-14 family of fighters. Upkeep costs soared, they took the progam down and replaced it with the F/A-18.

Same goes with armor amount. The world war II Tiger tank.

Often broke down in the heat of battle.

I know I am going to do my best to somehow escape but it's best to prepare for the worst, just in case.

Not to mention my questions continue to build a trust.

"My limbs."

"I know this will make them lighter and more fragile but I would like to suggest they be one of your older, thinner models."

"Possibly with the current technology enhancements."

"You know. The difference between Knight armor and of tank armor."

I want to suggest more shoe-like than boot-like feet as well, but then I know he would possibly implement that on others when going on missions of descression.

Weaknessess in that armor-or 'skin'-of theirs have been noted.

Key is they are fragile and will often jam up. Also, their joint coverings can be easily damaged and a hit there can possibly break, or do damage to, their nerve connectors.

Eric's spin is an easy target.

And electricity will do something interesting.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next