KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] The Arrival

+5
Takeshi
Vivian Sakui
Satoshi Veach
Eric Grimm
Sechs
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Private] The Arrival - Page 4 Empty Re: [Private] The Arrival

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 9:28 pm

What exactly are you worried about? Takeshi asks. The limbs might be heavy, but you won't be able to feel their weight, as they will be connected directly to your nervous system. While the cybernetics I used to build a year ago did require regular maintenance, the ones I'm making now don't. They're revolutionary in their design, in that there are self-repairing nanomachines coursing through my children's veins. Of course, this technology is in very early prototyping stage, and as such, it barely works in the way it was intended. When you hear the words "self-repairing nanomachines", you expect something along the lines of wounds closing by themselves, or limbs being reattached after dismemberment, but really, we're years away from seeing that kind of progress. The best the nanomachines can do is eliminate the natural wearing-out of the mechanical parts and remove the need for regular maintenance. However, any injuries that are sustained in fights or accidents still need to be treated the old fashion way. All I'm trying to say, is... The limbs I've prepared for you are the pinnacle of modern cybernetic technology. They are nearly perfect. Why you would want to settle for an imperfect older model is beyond me, but in any case, I will not allow it.

Slowly, the robot rises. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some errands to run. Why don't you go to Lucas and Vivian? I'm sure you three have some things to clear up.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat May 25, 2013 11:30 pm

"I just work better with limbs that act more like a humans. Virsitile in the way of a cross between armor clad and stealth."

"However, I suppose I can deal with the current model."

They may not jam but I can still injure them easily. Just not destroy them easily.

"Before you leave and before I talk to them...might I be able to dress in more...apropriate apparel?"

I look behind me. My ass is only covered by boxers and the rest only by a hospital gown.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sat May 25, 2013 11:37 pm

Takeshi chuckles. To be perfectly honest, I though this outfit was appropriate, considering the situation. Then again, your surgery will not happen for another few days, so I suppose it would be a good idea to give you a change of clothes. The only problem is that, as you can see, we don't need to wear any kind of clothing, which is why we don't have anything other than hospital gowns here. If you talk to Lucas and Vivian, I'm sure one of them can sneak into your dorm room and get some clothes for you.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 26, 2013 2:40 am

My eyes stop reading. More into thinking it over.

"I-"

-get more observation time-don't you dare miss this opportunity even if it means leaving Kuriko for the time being!

"-think it'd be a good idea."

Even though I'll get one alone with me, I can't strike. Not yet.

The odds are not yet in my favor...

"Underwear don't smell so good when you wear it for four days straight."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Sun May 26, 2013 2:49 am

I wouldn't know, Takeshi chuckles once more. But it's alright. Your problem can be solved rather easily. For now, why don't we head back to the lobby? I'll leave you in the care of my children before I head out. Unfortunately, after catching you in the armory, my trust in you has lowered significantly. For now, it would be best to have someone watch over you. For your own good.

A minute later, the two are about to enter the lobby where Sechs and Vivian are. Takeshi places his hand on the keypad without inputting anything. Oh, and Satoshi? he turns his head back slightly. If you attack any of my children without a very good reason in my absence, I will kill you and transform Kuriko in your place. Is that absolutely clear?
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 26, 2013 3:23 am

[We rewound it after that, remember? We went back to you catching me after I picked up the toilet top and waited for someone.
Probably a little less of an offence than getting caught stealing from an armory with high-quality katanas. X)]

"You underestimate my common sense."

"Don't you remember what I was ready to do for her to be kept untouched? If it means being one of you than I will gladly take her place."

"Just don't do anything further on her."

We are back in the room of darker silhouettes. All that is lit up is the key pad (obvious since people need to see it to type in the combination) and the figures under the flickering light.

There's too much shadow on his face to read Colonist but I can definitely read their body language.

All I find, though, are things I already knew.

Deceit hardly moves. Colonist, however, has anxious body movements.

They are both uneasy for different reasons.

Deceit is likely still a little traumatized while Colonist is probably a little angry.

There are other possibilities for Colonist but, come on, anyone in my shoes would infer that it is anger.

[It was late night when I was taken. Around 12-12:30. Took a good five minutes to get me to the car. Three hour drive. another five minutes to get me in my cell 10-15 minute procedure on Kuriko. Likely a 15 minute flip out period when I had seen her. Walk to the library, our tea time, and walk back was probably a good half-hour. This still puts it at approximately 4:05-4:40. A three hour drive added to that would be 7:05-7:40 so the sun will already be risen and students would likely already be in full swing of going to school. We would need to wait a little for the students to start school and, even then, there is a large risk to get caught if your face on a board caused a school-wide reaction or you have cybernetics on your face and neck.]

"Sa~lve."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sechs Sun May 26, 2013 3:34 am

[Oh, right, I forgot. I'll edit my previous post after I wrap this one up, but the message is still the same. As for the sneaking into the dorms, let's just say, YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!!! Anyway, I've given you some very good leads for you to investigate, including one that, once properly researched, will reveal the identity of Takeshi and will allow the others to find you. If you don't take full advantage of this situation, I'm totally converting you]

'Ah, look who it is!' Sechs exclaims and jumps onto his feet as soon as Takeshi and Satoshi enter, then quickly places his hands on the two sai hanging on his belt.

Stand down, Lucas, the robot responds. I'll need a favor of you.

'Sure, I'll take care of it as soon as I give the dweeb the beating of a--'

I SAID... I need a favor.

Sechs growls out.

'What?'

Satoshi will be living with us from now on. He needs some clothes until his robotization can be completed. I need you to contact our mutual friend and have him sneak into Satoshi's room to get them. After that, I'll need you to bring them back here.

'WHAT?!?' he exclaims. 'But Doc, you and Eric are heading out now too! That means the dweeb's gonna be all alone with Vivian!'

Your point?

'Ugh...' the cyborg clenches his fist and heads towards the door, quickly followed by Takeshi. Satoshi and Vivian are left all alone in the room, with only two deactivated husks to keep them company.
Sechs
Sechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 26, 2013 3:47 am

My head is bowed. My hair casting a shadow over my face.

I pause for a good thirty seconds before speaking.

"...A man is no man if he cannot protect the ones he loves."

"It has been that way until the dawn of time."

"I did what I did because I had to."

"I would of done the same thing even if it were someone like Dr. T."

"No matter who it was, I was going to attempt to bring them down."

"I was going to, not just kill, whoever guarded me either-heh-no I was not."

"I was ready to murder them..."

"I'm sorry it was you."

"You shouldn't have anything to fear around me..."

My head slowly turns to look into the face of Deceit before continuing. Revealing my eyes from the shadow.

"...Unless I find out about this happening to someone else against their will."

My eyes look inexplicably filled with broken pieces and fragments of anger and insanity.

"Then, be my body human or cyborg, I wont hesitate to make sure it never can happen again."

I don't wait for any type of reaction or even any acknowledging movement.

Instead, my head returns to it's bowed position.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui Sun May 26, 2013 3:52 am

Vivian simply stares at Satoshi as he's making his speech, with obvious discomfort and a hint of fear in her red, cybernetic eyes. She pulls up her notebook and starts writing. A few seconds later, she turns it around to show the page to her companion.

"You hurt me pretty badly, and you didn't need to. And you did it over and over again. If you're trying to apologize for that, you're not doing a very good job"
Vivian Sakui
Vivian Sakui

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 26, 2013 4:15 am

I hear a paper shuffle.

I look up and to my right just enough to read what she said and then look back down.

"I didn't do a good job because I simply can't."

"Would you like Lucas to apologize for what he did to me in response to what I did to you?"

"He was protecting one of the few people he cares for, as was I."

"Do I expect an apology from him?-Hell no."

"You'd probably understand if you were a guy."

"But, then again, I can't see Eric doing the same..."

"I don't expect forgiveness or trust. I try for understanding."

"If I don't get it...well-then the matter is settled."

"Like it or not, though, Mr. T wants me as a part of his family."

"Your family."

"Which means I would be your ally."

Truth...for the time being.

Though, if I am unable to escape I will eventually destroy this place, and everyone with it, with my new found powers or die trying.

"I'll advise you accept that, Ms. Vivian."

I step further into the middle of the light before reaching out my hand.

"Satoshi Veach. Salve."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui Sun May 26, 2013 4:28 am

Vivian is, understandably, hesitant to shake Satoshi's hand. Almost as if she's expecting him to hit her in the face after getting a hold of her, she carefully places her palm next to his and tightens her grip. After the handshake, she turns back to her sketchbook.

"I'm Vivian Sakui. And if you think you're part of the family just because Dr. T said so, then you're wrong! So don't expect me to love you like a brother or something. My heart isn't as big as the Doctor's"
Vivian Sakui
Vivian Sakui

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 26, 2013 4:56 am

After my hand is shaken I step back. My hands go behind my back and I stand in military fashion.

Her normal grip is about the same as mine even for her size. It was likely normal for a female of her size before it all.

Natural 'cruising speed' strength noted. Possible inference chance on full strength progress increased.

Noted.

"Sibling rivalry."

I speak in a flat voice.

"I don't like it any more than you do, seeing as you are one of my kidnappers."

"One of Kuriko's as well."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui Sun May 26, 2013 5:03 am

Vivian quickly scribbles her response and shows it to Satoshi.

"It's not like I WANTED to kidnap you or anything [b-baka onii-chan!], I just did it because Dr. T told me to. Frankly, I think that kidnapping a popular student like you will create a whole lot of problems. He should've at least let you call home to tell them you haven't been kidnapped or something, like Lucas did. That will at least take some heat off of us!"
Vivian Sakui
Vivian Sakui

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 26, 2013 5:50 am

She just written the worst possible response I could of read.

"You fight for the Doctor, regardless."

"As you know, military courts stopped taking that 'I was following orders' BULLSHIT after the holocaust."

I clench my hands into fists.

"If you didn't want to convert someone against their will then why has he told me about it?"

I turn to her.

"If it was so against your will, why haven't you refused to take part in such a thing?"

"Why are you afraid of your own cause?-Why are you willing to kidnap just for a place to live-to RUIN someone's life?!"

"If you have nothing to die for, then you certainly don't have anything to live for."

"How the HELL could you step aside and do such a thing if you don't believe in it? Don't you know how ignorant you are?"

"I may be a monster to you but you should look at yourself. A monster is only a monster when it uses fear against good."

"The things you guys did are not good. The things Eric came here to do are NOT GOOD."

"You may not know it, but there are people out there with lives and families!"

"It takes A TRUE COWARD to not stand up against the tearing apart of something like love or families for no other reason then 'science.'"

I turn around and walk into the darkness before leaning on a silhouette of a concrete pillar.

"It takes a true picture of pathetic to destroy someone like that to save themself."

My voices calms.

"If you are unwilling to fight for your cause-to make what you did right-...then why in the fuck to you continue on living if all you do is let people get hurt?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui Sun May 26, 2013 5:56 am

Vivian simply stares at Satoshi while he's making his big speech, looking like she's ready to cry. But she doesn't, most likely because her tear ducts have been sealed off to prevent them from interfering with the self-lubricating cybernetic eyes. She simply writes down a few words in the notebook, then throws it on the ground and hugs her knees, burying her face in them.

"You really enjoy hurting me, don't you?"
Vivian Sakui
Vivian Sakui

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 26, 2013 6:06 am

"Man is born to do harm from the time it lives to the time it dies."

"It all depends on if that harm we do benefits others, though."

I start to slowly walk up to the pathetic body in fetal position.

"The gift of life is given to us solely to make others' better."

"If someone is against that gift..."

I arrive next to Vivian and crouch down next to her.

"...I enjoy morphing their gift into the darkest nightmare imaginable..."

My legs extend, lifting me up and then walking me over to a nearby bathroom.

I need to take a leak.

She's going to think for herself now.

Mentally tearing someone down and then giving them materials to build a better building is a step in the right direction.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui Sun May 26, 2013 6:11 am

When Satoshi comes back, Vivian is no longer in the lounge. The only thing guarding the multiple electronic devices inside are two inactive husks. There's a note left on the seat of the chair previously occupied by the cyborg girl.

"You won't be able to talk so big after you see what I've done to her"
Vivian Sakui
Vivian Sakui

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 26, 2013 6:16 am

I sprint.

Murder on my mind.

Faster than any other time I have ever ran.

Adrenaline is a bitch to those on the receiving end.

I get to the door with the speed of a running cyborg before opening the unlocked door to my old cell.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui Sun May 26, 2013 6:17 am

There's no sign of Vivian anywhere. Kuriko, who was previously lying on her back, is now placed on her side, with her face away from the door. Her body isn't moving.
Vivian Sakui
Vivian Sakui

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 26, 2013 6:19 am

I run over to Kuriko and turn her over.

I need to know.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui Sun May 26, 2013 6:25 am

Kuriko moans out when she's turned around, and there are no signs that she was harmed at all. In fact, her condition hasn't changed at all since her surgery.

Suddenly, a loud noise of metal hitting tiles echoes throughout the room. When Satoshi turns around to look at it, he notices a weird-looking metal contraption on the floor... and a red eye behind a quickly closing door. A beeping sound indicates that the room has been locked from the outside. Right on cue, the contraction starts fissing. After another second, he recognizes it as a smoke grenade. But while it's obviously releasing some gas in the air, there's no sight of the standard, harmless smoke usually filling this device.
Vivian Sakui
Vivian Sakui

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 26, 2013 6:45 am

Red eyes shining through the smoke.

Not the best design.

I notice the absence of the type that blinds you of your surroundings and hold my breath.

No doubt it is gas that will knock me out so Kuriko should be fine.

So she can let me watch her...kill her.

I only have this one breath but I am not going to waste it.

I know what my target is.

I may not be able to see her movements well but, last I checked, red night vision isn't as good as standard military night vision equipment.

She isn't going to use her katana either.

Again, she wants me alive for now.

Anybody with the complete disregard for all things logic would not do something rational like defend herself to the extent of not getting her pointless wish.

That is her mental state.

Before advancing, though, I pick up the dropped toilet top and throw it at her as hard as I can.

I know that should stun even a cyborg since the top is as thick as a normal one but is metal and much heavier.

Immediately, I follow my throw with my lunge in the dark.

Aiming for those eyes.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui Sun May 26, 2013 6:48 am

Unfortunately for Satoshi, Vivian isn't stupid enough to let the gas escape the room, so [as I indicated in the post above] she closed the door and locked it as soon as she threw the grenade in. The only thing Satoshi hits after his lunge in the dark is the wall. And meanwhile, the grenade keeps releasing its poison into the air.
Vivian Sakui
Vivian Sakui

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Sun May 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Eric walks into the corridor to find Vivian tormenting Satoshi.

With an amused look on his face he walks over, "What'cha dooi-" Eric peers into the cell that holds Satoshi.

"Jesus Christ Vivian! What the hell are you doing?!" He runs over to a control panel and switches on an extractor fan. "What is that stuff?! We need to keep them both alive for Mr T! Hell, I sure want to make the little shit pay for what he did to my darling Stalin... but there's no sense in killing them both!"

A few husks arrive and flank Eric. "Lock the door behind me. I wish to speak with him." Eric opens the heavy metal door with the keycode and steps into the room with the husks.

[A note on the husks - they aren't like the one in the forest. They aren't burnt and mangled corpses, the majority of them could be mistaken for living people if they didn't have the Bane-like masks and cybernetic augmentations. He creates them out of various bones and scrap pieces of flesh that he finds from roadkill, natural deaths et cetera. They aren't actually people. No memories or feelings or thoughts or even free will, literally just empty shells reanimated by Eric's necromancy and kept alive by the potion coursing through their veins.]

"I came to save you." Eric says in a monotone.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 26, 2013 5:21 pm

[OOoooooh. I thought you meant she was in the room with me since I could only see her eyes. Saying I see an eye behind a quickly closed door I thougght it meant she was behind the door when it opened and was waiting for me in the room. Well then, let me redo my post.]

I notice vivian.

Her eyes...

*CLANK clankclanklank...*

You did not do what I think you just did...

*POP*

She closed the door so there is no way in Hell she is releasing normal smoke.

That smoke...

That is to put me to sleep so I can sit and watch her do what she does best.

Be useless to society.

I'm not going to let that happen or fail.

*FISSSssssssss*

Immediately, I take off my gown and ball it around my nose, mouth, and everything else around it. Holding my breath.

After that I step on the bed where Kuriko sleeps and use it as a boost up to the sink.

Thank goodness the majority of things in here are metal and I'm light at about 135 lb.

That gas, unlike smoke, does not rise so easily.

It'd be a pretty shitty gas if it is lighter than air and all your had to do is lay down to stay awake.

Before I can see if my method works, though, the door opens.

Immediately, without seeing of who it might be I rush toward the door.

Eager to pass by who opened it and confront who closed it.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next