(PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Christopher Cook on Sun May 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Chris, seen hiding in a tall tree, is awaiting the arrival of anything that might lead him to Eric. Being that he is only wearing a pair of faded jeans and medical bandages, the night's wind chill is making him shiver.

What am I doing? I should just let the police catch Eric...

Chris looks down at the bank of a river to see what appears to be a being similar to the one he thwarted the other night. Wasting not time, he quietly makes his way down from the tree and scurries over to a bush overlooking the area where the being is. Upon closer examination, Chris is shocked upon noticing that the creature is sketching. Chris steps on a branch and alarms the creature.

Oh shit...

avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Vivian Sakui on Sun May 26, 2013 11:05 pm

As soon as she notices that someone is watching her, Vivian throws the sketchbook away and stands up. It takes her less than a second to fully rise up, draw out her katana and assume her stance. The cyborg girl's red eyes are firmly locked onto Chris, almost as if she's absolutely certain he'll attack her, no matter what.
avatar
Vivian Sakui

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Christopher Cook on Mon May 27, 2013 4:55 am

Chris, both dumbstruck with the eccentric beauty of the hostile girl's hair and how he plans on concocting a way to reason with her, decides to speak in a soft-spoken manner befitting of his sister and Sumiko. "Listen. I don't know who you are, or what your game is, but I haven't come here to harm you. I just want to know where Eric is.
Shit! She's kind of a pretty girl... Girls like to receive compliments, right!? Chris begins to fidget. "You're pretty... Why are you working for a scumbag like Eric?
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Vivian Sakui on Mon May 27, 2013 5:01 am

Vivian isn't quick to trust. She keeps the tip of her katana pointed straight at Chris, reluctant to let go of its hilt out of fear of losing her weapon like before. After he compliments her appearance, the girl turns turns her head slightly to the side, as if she's trying to hide a blush that's not even there. She turns her red eyes towards the notebook on the ground, realizing that she needs it to communicate with the boy, but still unwilling to release her weapon so that she can get it.
avatar
Vivian Sakui

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Christopher Cook on Mon May 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Chris holds his hands out in front of him to signal that he will remain true to his word to not harm the white-haired girl, showing his bandaged arm in the process. The girl takes this opportunity to reclaim her sketch pad. Once she's kneeling down to recover the sketch pad, Chris catches wind that the mysterious girl has relatively fresh cut wounds underneath her hair bangs. "You're hurt. Just my observation."
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Vivian Sakui on Tue May 28, 2013 4:19 am

Very reluctantly, Vivian slides the sword back into its sheath, but without locking it in, thus making sure she can draw it back out again in less than a second if there is a need for it. Without shifting her eyes from her companion, the girl kneels down and takes the notebook in her hands, then quickly scribbles a few words on it.

"I'm not your enemy, but I'm not your friend either. Just go away peacefully and I won't harm you"
avatar
Vivian Sakui

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Christopher Cook on Tue May 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Chris's voice reams calm, yet firm. "I'm not leaving until I deal with Eric accordingly. I have evidence that suggests that he plans on targeting someone very close to me... Please, you're my only link to tracking him down."
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Vivian Sakui on Tue May 28, 2013 8:45 pm

She looks down at her notebook and quickly writes a few more words down.

"That's exactly why I can't tell you anything - because if I do, people close to me will inevitably end up getting hurt"
avatar
Vivian Sakui

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Christopher Cook on Tue May 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Chris hesitates and procrastinates for a few minutes. "Do you have a name, ma'am?
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Vivian Sakui on Tue May 28, 2013 8:49 pm

She closes her eyes and lowers her head, indicating that she's sighing. After that, the cybernetic girl picks up the notebook once again and writes her name on it.

"Vivian Sakui"
avatar
Vivian Sakui

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Christopher Cook on Tue May 28, 2013 8:54 pm

"The sheer fact that you identify yourself with a name indicates that you're a tad more... diplomatic than the last person Eric ordered to attack me. Are you aware that Eric has you captive? That doesn't sound like love to me. He's exploiting your submissiveness, Ms. Sakui."
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Vivian Sakui on Tue May 28, 2013 9:01 pm

She focuses her eyes on the sheet of paper and presses the pen against it once more.

"Why do you keep bringing Eric into this? The guy's just barely more than a servant. The only reason Dr. T even puts up with him is because he can control the husks"
avatar
Vivian Sakui

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Christopher Cook on Tue May 28, 2013 9:06 pm

"He's a puppet..." Shit! How deep does this thing go!? "Are you currently living your life under the impression that this "benefactor" of yours will cause serious harm to you if you fail to comply with his every whim?"
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Vivian Sakui on Tue May 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Vivian rolls her eyes, thinking about the question for a few seconds before answering.

"Well, he does tend to be kind of strict when it comes to punishment for failure or disobedience, but... That's not why I follow him. I do it because he's part of my family"
avatar
Vivian Sakui

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Christopher Cook on Tue May 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Chris looks upon Vivian with intrigue. "Family? Pardon mine asking, but what are you exactly, Vivian-san?"
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Vivian Sakui on Tue May 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Vivian thinks long and hard about how to translate her thoughts into words properly before she starts writing.

"He took me in. Gave me a home, a body and a purpose. He accepted me for who I was when no one else would. I suppose you can call him my father. We're not biologically related, but then again, there's hardly any biology left in either of us, so does that really matter?"
avatar
Vivian Sakui

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Christopher Cook on Tue May 28, 2013 9:38 pm

"Care to sit, Vivian-san? I can only imagine how tense your legs must be at the moment."
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Vivian Sakui on Tue May 28, 2013 9:40 pm

She shrugs.

"They're mechanical. They don't get tense, but if you insist..."

After placing her hand on the hilt of her katana, Vivian gently slides down and takes a seat on the ground, ready to immediately jump and attack if provoked.
avatar
Vivian Sakui

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Christopher Cook on Wed May 29, 2013 1:47 am

"Can I ask why you have so many scars around your head, Vivian-san?"
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Satoshi Veach on Wed May 29, 2013 1:55 am

[...teehee. :3]
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Vivian Sakui on Wed May 29, 2013 3:22 am

Starting to relax a little bit, Vivian lets go of her sword hilt and starts writing once more.

"This is my punishment for getting too close to one of your kind"
avatar
Vivian Sakui

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Christopher Cook on Wed May 29, 2013 3:28 am

"And who attacked who first?"
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Vivian Sakui on Wed May 29, 2013 3:29 am

"Your friend Satoshi attacked me just for the heck of it. And then he did it again. And again. And again. And when he couldn't hurt me with his fists anymore, he started using words. He's a psychopath, much like most of you"
avatar
Vivian Sakui

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Christopher Cook on Wed May 29, 2013 3:41 am

Chris' eyes shoot up. "Satoshi... is supposed to be recuperating in the hospital. Tell me, Vivian-san, have you received PROFESSIONAL medical attention since you were attacked by Satoshi?"
avatar
Christopher Cook

Posts : 855
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Vivian Sakui on Wed May 29, 2013 3:42 am

She shakes her head and starts writing.

"My body is a machine. I can take it"
avatar
Vivian Sakui

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (PRIVATE) Why are you working for that monster?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum