KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] A certain someone...

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Private] A certain someone... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] A certain someone...

Post by Tiberius Hawke Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Spoiler:

Hawke's eyes widen in shock.

Tachibana... Tachibana... where have I heard that name before?

"I think I remember that happening... didn't get much coverage in the UK but I had an aunt with cybernetic legs and she was upset about it."

"I recognise his last name though..."

Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

[Private] A certain someone... - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] A certain someone...

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:02 pm

'Well, Tachibana IS kind of a common surname in Japan, right? Kinda like the western Johnson, Williams or even Wilson! I know I've encountered lots of people with that surname. Hell, there's probably at least half a dozen of them in our school alone, like Tachibana from my class!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:44 pm

"Tachibana?...I've read that name around here before so there is, indeed, someone with that name here."

"Perhaps...we've either just found our next lead or our next target."

"I believe questions are in order. I will need to speak with her."

"Either someone who hardly knows her or someone who knows her a lot would be best. Like a close friend."

"Do any of you know someone of at least moderate intelligence that knows her that well?"

"First we need to find out if she is really the girl."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Wade grins widely and lifts his hand up.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:26 pm

I speak half-seriously.

*E* "Oh, shut the hell up, man-'ere's no way yeh gotten to know her too well with 'ow you are towards women."

*"Hawke? Know anybody who knows her well?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:28 pm

'Oi, I respect women a great deal! It's cyborgs I can't stand, not feminists! Get my character right, damn it!' Wade objects playfully before looking up "Takeshi Tachibana child" on Google. Suddenly, his grin disappears from his face. 'What the... But I thought that... Hang on a minute...'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:00 pm

"I was talking about your incredible need to flirt with-"

'-but I thought that-...hang on a minute...'

"Hm? What did you find?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:14 pm

'Uh... Okay, not sure what to make of it, so I'll just show you, guys' Wade says and quickly enhances the display, making the hologram big enough for everyone to read. 'That article's from 2006! That's, like, older than me!'

THE BIRTH OF TAKESHI TACHIBANA'S FIRST CHILD STRUCK BY TRAGEDY

Thousands of people were eagerly anticipating the birth of “Tachibana Industries” co-CEO Takeshi Tachibana's first child. After his marriage to Tomoe Tachibana in early 2006 received wide coverage in the media and the two quickly became one of Japan's most popular celebrity couples, the world was ready to see their first child, which was due to be born in three months. Unfortunately, fate had other plans for them, and their daughter was born last night, fourteen weeks earlier than anticipated. The doctors do not express much hope for the currently nameless little girl fighting for her life in an incubator. “The baby's weighing just over half a kilogram. We're doing all we can, but realistically speaking, her chances aren't particularly good”, says Chihiro Tanaka, the OB/GYN who oversaw the birth. “There's only about a 30% chance that the baby will live through the night. Even if she does survive, it's absolutely certain that she will develop some kind of disability – physical, mental or both. We're not being optimistic about this”, Tanaka-sensei says. Despite being exhausted after the difficult birth, Tomoe still agreed to share her thoughts with the press. “There is no doubt in my mind that our daughter will make it. She has the genes of two of the most stubborn people in Japan” the young mother assured us with a smile. When we asked about the prospect of raising a disabled child, Tomoe had this to say: “Our daughter will be loved and cared for, and we will do everything in our power to make sure she has a normal childhood despite any disabilities she may develop. I can promise you that”. Kenshi Kato, the co-CEO of “Tachibana Industries”, was also asked for a comment. “Me, my family and our friends are all praying for the little one's well-being” Kato shared. “I assure you that we'll do our best to support Takeshi-san and Tomoe-san all the way through, no matter how hard it gets!” We also tried to reach Takeshi Tachibana himself, but he refused any kind of comment for the media.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:32 pm

"Hmmm...then she really is likely to be at a school like Yamaku."

"The date on that article-what is the exact date?"

The girl would likely be 15 now and all we need to do is match the date with that to the day after the Tachibana's and, if they match, we have a winner.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:45 pm

'Uh... Let's see...' Wade says and quickly clicks on a link. "June 11th, 2006. Which means the girl must have been born on June 10th. Ooooh, I see! We can cross-reference that with the student registry and see if any of the Tachibanas in the school match! Good thinking, though I wouldn't expect any results. Aren't all kids who are born that early retarded or something? I thoughts Yamaku didn't accept retards! And besides, this article makes it seem like the girl didn't even survive! Perhaps the first article was talking about another child?' he asks and quickly runs another search. 'Hmm, I can't find anything... Damn it, if only Wikipedia wasn't closed down five years ago! I bet they could've had the name of the kid on there! Then again, if she WAS retarded, I'm guessing they'd try and keep her identity a secret, y'know, to keep her from bullying and stuff' he notes and quickly looks through the other search results. 'Hmm, no mention of a second child... Just a follow-up article saying that the baby survived - which is kinda obvious now, but still, good to have a confirmation... Oh, look at that! I think that's them!' Wade exclaims and enhances an image.

[Private] A certain someone... - Page 3 Nu0RQ2P
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:08 pm

A drop of sweat forms down the side of my head at the mention of her likely being retarded.

*G*"My lord, could you be any less sensitive?"

"The miracle of birth has plenty of room for miracles to exist inside of it."

You're looking at one, after all.

"Even if she is special needs, she could still have a physical disability as well, which would allow her to attend Yamaku."

"Slow or not, she could still provide answers if she is who we are looking for."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:14 pm

'Oh, yeah, I'm sure she'll provide lots of valuable info after she pisses herself twice while quoting the alphabet backwards over and over!' Wade pouts and crosses his arms, placing his phone on his knees. 'I may indulge in lots of fetishes, but retarded chicks have never been among them, so the prospect of hitting on one seems kinda "meh" to me, ESPECIALLY if she's also physically crippled! I dunno, she better be hot for days or I'm not touching that with a 10-foot pole!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Hawke desperately tried to hide a smile.

Wow... no morals.

"I don't think there's any... how shall I put it.... extremely special people here. Keep in mind a child with a condition like we're talking about is mentally disabled too, severely. Most government-funded schools have facilities to cater to cases like Down's Syndrome or Cerebral Palsy; people like us are much rarer and so varied I guess they can't see to every single problem. I think you're ok to hit on this one Wade. Unless she's hot. Then I call dibs."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:48 am

I'm normally great with retarded jokes but the moment it becomes serious is when I really feel uncomfortable.

Hawke just went from talking about people with mental special needs to hitting on a girl who may or may not have a slight amount of special needs...

God-I've had enough of this.

*E*"Would you both SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"That's it-since you both don't know anybody who really knows her, I'm talking to her. No comments-no dibs."

"As soon as my nurse gets here I'm checking out and getting to the bottom of this."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:01 am

'Hey, you can't call dibs! I already had implied dibs!' Wade says before Satoshi starts yelling at him. 'Aww, so no dibs? And yeah, that's kind of why we're having this argument - if she's hot, all of us want to get to the bottom of this, if you know what I mean!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8J3_It1gE8

'...all of us want to get to the bottom of this,-'

An open hand with an extended wrist moves over by Wade at moderate speed...

'-If you know what I mean!'

And then smacks him on the cheek.

[Anime style-harmless, not beat you up-harmful, by the way.]

"I swear, you guys..."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:37 am

'Ah, come on, we're just playing around' Wade grins. 'We'll find the girl... And, retarded or not, we'll try to interrogate her. Though, again - the chances of her being in Yamaku are very slim, realistically speaking. Only problem is, how are we even gonna check that out? Teachers are the only ones with access to the student roster where all the birth dates are recorded, and I'd humbly suggest that we do NOT fucking involve Shinto in any way, shape or form. All for?' he says and raises his hand.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:53 am

I raise my hand.

"That's the simple part. First question we ask her is her birth date."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:07 pm

'Okay, sorry to be Mr. Negative around, but let me point out a few things that might potentially be wrong with this plan. First - we don't know if the guy who's going around kidnapping people is truly Takeshi Tachibana. I mean... Yeah, it does seem very likely, but let's look at the facts here - the guy disappeared more than four years ago! And he's a celebrity! He's the Bill Gates of cybernetics, for fuck's sake! Someone like that doesn't just disappear only to reappear four years later and start killing people! There's more to this than meets the eye, and I think we need to investigate further. Second - there's no guarantee that his retarded daughter's even alive. Hell, maybe she died four years ago and he killed himself afterwards, or just hid the body and became a recluse. That could potentially explain the disappearances, right? Third - even if she IS somehow alive today, that doesn't mean she's right here. Sure, if the killer really is Takeshi Tachibana and his daughter is studying here, it would kind of make sense that he's targeting students from here, but without proof we can't assume that. Fourth - even if all the stars align and Tachibana-chan really is studying here with us, for one reason or another, keep in mind that she has a VERY common name. I'm pretty sure that if we open the student roster up, there will be at least half a dozen more girls with that name. So don't automatically assume she's my classmate just because that seems convenient. We should split up and interrogate all of them! And besides, what if the one lies about her birthday? That will throw off our entire investigation! We can't continue with word of mouth, guys! We need some solid proof!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:55 am

"First things first, find a sympathetic teacher to our cause so we can check the database.... we want Shinto as little to do with this as possible, but he also made some pretty strong arguments about that new teacher, Toriyama-sensei. Those two are off the list."

Hawke assumes the Gendo pose and thinks for a while.

"Kuriko mentioned a new art teacher a while back and said she spoke quite extensively to you and Kuriko, Satoshi. Maybe if we told her of Kuriko's plight she'd be inclined to help? If we can get her to confirm the birth-date, and possibly see her disability files maybe we can piece together some conclusive proof. It's worth a shot in my mind."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:50 am

'We don't know if the guy...'

"Wade...the amount of cybernetics those people had...it's worth double the amount of four years-worth of research."

"To be honest, I've never seen anything like it in my entire life."

"I've heard of improved cybernetics in combat zones for those who had the misfortune of, lets say, getting in a disagreement with a land mine but that is common sense since it's military research that generally furthers civilian technology."

"This technology that I've encountered, though-it's-...it's unbelievable."

"Four years...I know it is never good to underestimate someone but-...but that's something hard to do even for someone like the world's leader in cybernetic research."

"If you want to tell me that it isn't someone like him and instead it is a guy who has no funds or resources stashed away somewhere then...well gentlemen, we'd be dealing with someone who had the potential to become as famous as Einstein himself."

'...a new art teacher...'

"Yes, I was one of the most noticed in her class due to my strange style of things I like to draw."

"Especially after I had explained one of my stories."

"She generally seemed like the type to not mind bending rules for the right reasons. It is a favorable percentage that she would decide to grant us usage of it."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:16 am

'Hmm, seems like it's worth a shot!' Wade smiles. 'Though last time I checked, Shisen-sensei seemed kinda close to Toriyama-sensei. If he's really involved in this, then we shouldn't rule out the possibility that she is as well. Remember Takeshi's spy in the school? If Toriyama-sensei really is Takeshi Tachibana, then Shisen-sensei seems like the most probable spy. As such, she has every right and opportunity to deliberately misinform us. Are you guys sure that we want to risk it?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:15 pm

I smack myself in the face.

"Wilson-for the love of GOD, mate-this is our only lead so why do you keep on questioning it when we can only do one thing besides give up?!"

"Of COURSE we want to do it.-I mean, there isn't any other way!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:13 pm

'Hey, no argument there! I'm just trying to be realistic and stuff!' Wade objects as he stands up. 'Alright, I'll go home and try to find our more about Takeshi Tachibana, see if he's really the guy we're dealing with. I'll also try to find out more about the child, maybe find a more recent photo and stuff. Hawke, your priority is still capturing the spy before he saps our sentry, if you know what I mean! Keep in mind, it could also be a staff member! My money's on Ichiko Asari, but hey, who knows, it might also be that Irish nurse. Y'know what they say, "Never trust the Irish" or something along those lines. Or was that the Scottish? Meh, who cares, I'll leave ya to it! Veach - get some rest. Get better. The moment we learn about which Tachibana we're looking for, and also the approximate location of the Batcave, we'll be needing ya before storming it! So don't be dumb and get some good rest, alright?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:47 pm

'Never trust an Irishman!'

Seeing as it was the English that came up with 'never trust a Frenchman', I'm pretty sure they may have used it for both Irish and Scottish.

...England really wasn't the greatest neighbor, was it?

"I like that idea."

After all of the events that have been unfolding infront of me I have become incredibly stressed.

It's nearing sunset now on this Summer day so I should probably wait until morning to check out anyway.

I have a busy day tomorrow with my assigned job of talking to the art teacher...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3