KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] Well Enough Alone

Go down

[Open] Well Enough Alone Empty [Open] Well Enough Alone

Post by Ryuu Taketa Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:13 am

The spring breeze of dusk rustles a continuous hiss of swiping leaves in their branches.

Dying down and then starting up again.

A lone figure walks through the dense growth of trees and shrubbery.

*Chich chich chich...*

The pathway had ended a little while ago but the rumored information I got on the clearing's location, where everything happened, suggests I continue on regardless.

'Follow the path until it ceases and then keep following the direction beyond it's end.'

'There you will come across a small clearing of trees rather normal in size with one quite large one.'

'If upon that tree is a carving of "Worry Tree" then you have the right place.'

I think those directions are a little vague because I managed to possibly become lost...

Did I turn at all after the pathway ended? I don't remember.

I am actually going the right way. The reason why Satoshi chose the clearing is because it is difficult to head straight into the clearing with the amount of growth blocking the way to it.

It takes someone with either thick skin or a knack for keeping their bearings to go there by accident.

Lately, however more people with purpose have been going there and, when someone wants to do something, they aren't going to be stopped easily by natural, subconsciously redirecting obstacles.

I am one of those people now.

The mind-game growth is taking a toll on my sense of direction, though.

Satoshi's nurse said the police found no clues as to a reason on his possible kidnapping other than the little he gave to authorities.

The only clue they had with him was that his story was slightly vague and then he made up a ridiculous story that was later confirmed by the kid, I found out was that other kid I met, Cook.

Police said he had about six kunai in his possession with another nine or 10 around the clearing. A 10th/11th in a small amount of blood on the pavement over in town.

Nothing in his phone, wallet, or any of his miscellaneous possessions he had on him at the time he was admitted into the hospital had anything to give the police so the only lead is the attacker who also recently disappeared and is accused by the three involved in the incident of being their attacker.

The blood found on the kunai was also his.

Grimm was his name.

I have nothing to do but go back to the scene of the struggle and investigate the surrounding area myself.

Law enforcement likely swept the area but you never know if there might be anything they left behind or did not find.

I have been passive with this whole kidnapping deal for a while now. Really I was just half-assing any kind of search I went on to satisfy the other people but I feel like I should contribute a little better.

...Now if I can just find that damn clearing!

A light opens up from behind a tree I move past.

Is..is that it?

I move closer to see a clearing.

"There!"

Now to see if I can confirm the third clue...

I emerge from the thick to find another soul in the targeted grounds.
Ryuu Taketa
Ryuu Taketa

Back to top Go down