KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Open) Boredom.

2 posters

Go down

(Open) Boredom. Empty (Open) Boredom.

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:40 pm

*The clock was ticking, one could assume that the time was running yet it was in no haste, as the class felt endless when it was really only 5 more minutes.
Suddenly, the bell rang, the lesson was over. Mai was awaking from her daydreaming. She noticed that all of the sudden, the class filled with people not from her class. She slowly raised her head as she realized that a shadow was approaching her.*
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

(Open) Boredom. Empty Re: (Open) Boredom.

Post by Oliver Takeshi Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:49 pm

"I thought I caught a whiff of something peculiar."

The blonde approached the female with a grin on his face. Having decided to take a wander around the classes, he'd stumbled across the familiar scent of a other worldly creature. Demon, perhaps - but he wasn't sure what type. His nose wasn't as sharp as he'd like.
Oliver Takeshi
Oliver Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:12 am

((Sorry for the late response,i was out celebrating a birthday from one of my best buddies))

*Mai was completely taken off guard by the comment the boy in front of her just made*

"Wait, are you
*She points to Takeshi
Talking to me? What do you mean a Whiff of something peculiar? Am i Smelling?"
*It took Mai a while to realize that something is not completely right.*
"Wait, Something is off about you is it not? Ugh, i am confused. "
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Takeshi Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:01 am

"Whats a being like yourself doing in a school like this?"

Oliver chuckled, carefully choosing his words in case of anyone listening in - as there were other students in the classroom. Of course, the same question could have probably been applied to him, if the penny were to drop fast enough in the female.

[No problemo!]
Oliver Takeshi
Oliver Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:04 am

"I do not quiet understand what you are getting at just now, but would you mind having this conversation somewhere else? I mean, look around you,many people listen. "
//And i get an idea what he is going at.//
*Mai is clearly startled as she does not know what is going on.*
"Telling you what, if that is a way to hit on me, you are certainly innovative."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Takeshi Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:06 am

"Subtlety is the key, dear~"

Oliver teased, shrugging slightly. Grabbing a chair from a vacant table, he pulled it over and sat down on it, the cheerful expression still alight on his face. Curiosity killed the demon, as they say. And Oliver tended to get in trouble for prying.

"M'names Oliver Takeshi - Yourself?"
Oliver Takeshi
Oliver Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:13 am

"Well my name is startled and i feel Mai."

*After a brief moment she sinks down*

"Did i really just say that?
Anyway, Subtlety is key but not if someone approaches you and says that he caught your smell. That is just weird. And i do not really know just now why you said it, i kind of know what you are getting at, but i feel like this should not be a secret, come one, out with it, why did you smell me?"

*Her face soon started to fade red, it is a mix between embarrassment and not knowing what he is going at.*
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Takeshi Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:18 am

"Smell, Sense. Did you know Canines have a great sense of smell? Almost demonically good."

He shrugged again. Secrets were there to be kept, he was hardly going to blurt out that she wasn't human - because it'd only land him in the same amount of bother. The thought of someone else from another realm entering this academy amused him. And of course, made him terribly curious. He paused, muttering the next part under his breath. Only loud enough for the two to hear.

"So whats a succubi doing here?"
Oliver Takeshi
Oliver Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:46 am

"Now i see where you are going at.
Well what am i doing here, i am meeting people, change school on a regular basis. Why do you even ask, if you already know about me, it should be painfully obvious."
*She is watching him aggressively but also mysteriously, you can clearly see pressure in her face, but if you watch closely, you can also see that she is perfectly fine, with her eyes not focusing on any specific object just now.*
"Now,i hate to jump conclusions, can you exactly tell me what you are? I don't feel like offending anyone today."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Takeshi Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:10 am

"Is that so?"

Oliver mused the idea over. He found it surprising that a Succubi of all things would choose to attend a normal school. Hell, he couldn't see his sister doing it.

"Me? Just your average friendly shape-shifting demon~"

He purposely left out his role of Ambassador, he didn't particularly need anyone knowing that.
Oliver Takeshi
Oliver Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:16 am

"A shape Shifter? Really? Hmm. Are you something cute in your normal form?" *She giggles*

"But on a more serious side note, i see nothing wrong with attending as much schools as possible, i get to meet different people , i don't have to fall corrupt to survive and most importantly, i may or may not find my prince charming at one point....well, at least in japan that is actually possible, i heard in the westernized world, people don't really know what love is.
I think it only has upsides. Would you not agree?"

(((Ill be afk for a hour or two, ill respond asap)))
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Takeshi Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:18 am

"Cute, Deadly. Something like that."

Oliver laughed. The orphans back in his dimension often had 'rides' on his forms, which provided for some good entertainment.

"I suppose~ Nice to see otherworlders taking a interest in human life. As for the prince charming - Good luck on that~"
Oliver Takeshi
Oliver Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:39 pm

"Cute? Deadly? that sounds appealing to me!" *She giggles*
(Btw, did you read my back story so you know how the succubi She is works? not that you confuse something)

"It is not that hard to find a prince charming, it just tends to take a long while!" *she smiles*
"But i am still in a rush, i just want to find him as soon as possible. And hopefully not get rejected."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:53 pm

(Is your notification system also messing around?)
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down