KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Private) Forgetfulness.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Private) Forgetfulness. - Page 2 Empty Re: (Private) Forgetfulness.

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:10 pm

"Oh I don't know,"
<I've never really thought about that. It's not art, or grammar. I've spent the most researching science, it definitely is the most interesting>
"Science I guess."
She pauses for a second and looks over to mai.
"how about you?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:15 pm

"I am kind of okay in all subjects, except for math and chemistry, i suck at them, because its bad and no one needs it anyway, well at least i don't. I guess i am kind off okay-ish in Biology, Japanese and ...Anything really...I don't have a favorite subject thought."
*She thinks really hard about it but cant seem to find an answer*
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:21 pm

<What could she plan to in her life that doesn't require math, but she doesn't seem like she even has much of a plan. But do I?>
She rolls over to her side, facing mai.
"Last time I checked, just about every job that makes money nowadays requires math."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:29 pm

"Yea well, about money, thing is, as long as you can earn the cash you want in your life time, it is all okay. Besides, you don't need a lot of math for, lets say, computer engineering nowadays, people don't force you to know math because you do not invent a new wheel. You just use a calculator, but things like trigonometry, why would i need or like that."
//Talking about lifetime.//
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:44 pm

<she must really not pay attention in the classes she dislikes>
"I don't know what kind of computers you've engineered, but I'm pretty sure it requires at least a rudimentary knowledge of multi-variable calculus and that's not even considering the gas drives we've been seeing be used for processing servers. That's crossing over into Chemical engineering."
After realizing she's just started a rant, Chiharu catches herself in the act and nervously tries to fix it.
"I'm sorry, that sounded a lot less condescending in my head."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:49 pm

"Well maybe i did not elaborate enough, it was a more or less stupid example anyway, but if i understand how it works, whats the problem of using an calculator? I mean, many many engineers i use actually aren't that great in mathematics, and well, i am bored of the mathematics you don't really need anymore. Things which are just so completely unnecessary. But oh well, that is my opinion. While we are at it, what kind of subjects do you absolutely dislike?"
*The Air is a little tense,not in a argumentation way of tense but tense as a discussion is about to commence. Mai still looks at her mysteriously trying to show as little of her as possible and figure out as much as possible about Chiharu.*
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:01 pm

<that's an easy one>
"Grammar!" She throws her arm into the air to show just that bit of extra emphasis.
"The way I see it, if I can get my point across, why should it be done in a specific way. Right? Or why should we know all these different things about sentences. In a thousand years, everyone will talk completely differently, and do you think they'll give half a shit about how we use adverbs?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:06 pm

"See? Well it is not the same as Grammar, but who knows if we do math the same way as we do it now? As far as i am aware, our whole mathematical system got shaken by discovering the rules of the infinite Space! Something like that interests me.*
*Mai is shining brightly as she explains what she has an great interest in, completely contradicting her statement she made before, saying that she does not really care about anything concerning certain things like mathematics. *
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:20 pm

She starts out excited, even raising her voice, to say, "That's what's so great about science, there's always something to search after, there's always the next mystery around the corner that might just change everything we thought we knew. There's always... that drive to see, and to understand more. You know?" but she ends it trailing off into an almost day dream esque stare off into space.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:41 pm

"Yea! I know right! The space is so endless, although every time i think about it , it kinda concerns me as well.
I mean, how big is our infinite space anyway, i wish i can at least travel space in my lifetime."
*Mai sighs*
"We are actually pretty close to traveling space in general, or at least flying to other continents in space to shorten the time needed. That's at least a start.
I guess you are right, Math and physics or chemistry is not that bad. But i still don't really feel like doing it. Maybe i am just not understanding it."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:49 pm

"My tutor always used to tell me that I was a better teacher than she was, so if you ever need any help. We'll probably end up doing our homework together anyways."
Shifting in to lower position, with her head now upright, resting on her hand.
"By the way, I think I mentioned this earlier, i'm not just new to this school, but to all schools. So I was wondering, how exactly does a school day usually go?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 pm

*Mai starts to explain slowly so she can follow every word.*
"Well we have a schedule, you can't just sleep long and than wait for the teachers to come, basically, you wake up pretty much at the same time as i do i assume, and you attend the class, sometimes you have to switch rooms but that is not a big problem. *She takes a deep breath.*
They usually tell you where to go. You sit in a class with some people, the teacher comes in, teaches you random crap for 45 minutes, goes out, break. Only some minutes, its not really a break its more of an "teacher exchange" . Another lesson. And this goes on. At one point you have launch break, which is usually in the afternoon, we have 1 or 1 and a half hour to eat there. Sometimes we do not have school after, and sometimes we do. I don't have our schedules yet so i cannot tell you that .

We are most likely not in the same classes anyway, i did not ask but how old are you?

Uff, sorry. I hope i am not to tedious to listen to!"
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 pm

"Now that you mention it, I am feely pretty tired."
Chiharu says with a short giggle.
"Although that's probably from it being 20:30, rather than your, riveting, explanation."
Before laying back down, she shoots mai an odd smirk.
Waiting for but a moment before remembering the question, "Oh and 15... Yourself?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:17 pm

*She starts to giggle*
"I am 17. I wish you a good night Chiharu, no worries, ill be silent. "
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:27 pm

<I hope not, only dead people are silent. She meant quiet probably. I guess silence isn't as rare to her as it is to me>
Being on the right side of the door, Chiharu reaches over and flips the lightswitch off.
"Oh, you didn't need that, right?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:40 pm

"No worries, i don't need light anymore today. Good night you! Oh yea, the clock is set to 6 am, that gives us around 2 hours and 30 minutes before the class starts, i hope its okay.
I am tired as well, so good night"
// No matter how much i would love to take my shirt off, well i guess not today. //
*Mai proceeds to also lay down, and starts to undress under the blanket*
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:52 pm

"Yeah g'night."
<This place was supposed to be peaceful and safe. yet the only place I've felt safe since yuuji told me about the murderer has been here, with mai. Someone who I just met a couple hours ago. I wonder if insomnia will decide to come by tonight>

OOC:I really am going to bed though, so I won't be back on until later today. Was fun.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:14 pm

((Good night! And i Agree, i had fun too.))

Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2