[Open] Nothing like fresh air.

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Open] Nothing like fresh air.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Chiharu looks a bit surprised for but a second before she slowly blinks and looks back out towards their surroundings while taking a deep breath.
<What I've been through? I've had a pretty decent life so far. Alot of people deserve a rest, a whole lot more than me... I doubt pity was the intention of his words. I probably should let it go, he was just trying to be nice and I'd hate to ruin an evening>
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Izumi had not seen her reaction as he was then moving toward the front of the ship as he wanted to ask the Captain a question.

"How much longer are we going to stay in flight?"

"I doubt we'll be much longer up here, give it about another ten minutes and we'll be landing not too far from your school. No need to worry about being seen, it's not in a very public viewing area."

Izumi returned to the main deck to relay the information.

"We'll not be up here much longer, Kawakami already found a proper landing space close enough to the school but not that anyone would be able to see what is occurring. I am sure your concerns about the landing will be soothed once we do."

He speaks in a calm tone throughout, not knowing whether or not attention was being paid to him or not. He then takes a seat and casts his eyes back upon the view.
Izumi Inaba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Having been standing at the railing, chiharu turns around, leaning against it, to face Izumi. For a long moment she looks at him, like if she's about to say something, but then just lets her gaze wonder to and from the ship's many devices and riggings. She seems quite blissfully content with the situation.
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top