KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] The day after.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Open] The day after. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] The day after.

Post by Mai Nakamura Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:55 am

"Well you can rationalize it that way, it is not exactly what i am going at but it is about 95% of what i am going at.
But yea, i am sorry if it offended you, i just thought you want the full information's. Well, basically, Hawke is a nice guy, but he may be a little fast with things for your taste. Again, i only had 2 impressions, so it could be different."
*She looked at Chiharu*
"I can't believe you are not a single bit Startled by this dark big great wings i have, not even a little bit,as if it would be the most normal thing ever."
((I never said she actually took the shirt and putted it on, she just grabbed one in case chiharu wants to go outside, talking aout going outside, i am going outside now too, as in, going outside ...my Chair into my bed.
Good night =D ))
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:13 am

<What made her think I was offended? I don't think I acted offended, did I?>

"Well, I don't startle easily... and I've been primarily trying to wrap my head around their existence- your existence even. I mean, I've never believed in superstitious stuff like this... But here you are, so what else is out there that I've payed no attention to, how much of the myths are true, and so many more questions I have flying about in my head."
*sigh*
"To be perfectly honest, I've been trying not to think about it. 'cause I know if I do, I'll probably drag you down the rabbits hole along with me, and I've been trying to spare you from the barrage of questions, out of respect for you."

[Well I've been in bed for quite some time, so I beat you there! Good night]
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:51 am

"Why don't you? Weren't you insisting on knowing everything? You can always shoot you r questions out, i'll tell you if i don't feel like answering them to begin with.
How does that sound?"
*she smiles warmly  at chiharu*
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:09 pm

"If you're alright with it...", she says apprehensively.
<Why are you here? What are your people like? What other supernatural beings are there? What kind of magical ability do you have?>
Chiharu puts the packet down beside herself and crosses her left leg under her right.
"Let's start out small... How about, where you're from?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:11 pm

"Well that sounds easy enough on paper but it's kind of hard to explain.
You could say i am from this world, but i am not. Baisicly, i can open a rift to a parallel world which is looking differently than ours....Much differently. And is mostly pretty dangerous

Except some big city's where we Demons live in. We are not many, maybe 500.000 in total. Not succubi but Demons.
We have many such city's, as our world expands itself, but between those city's, you are not save. Not at all."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:19 pm

"So it's the opposite of what it's like here. There it's dangerous outside the cities, but here it's inside the cities that's dangerous. But that's because of other humans, something tells me that it's not dangerous over there because of other demons, is it."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:50 pm

"It is not particular the environment, sometimes there are wild demons or demons with a wilder ideology who claimed sovereignty over certain territories."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:56 pm

"Is that why you came here, to our world, because it's safer?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:59 pm

"It's more bec ause i want to meet as much humans as possible
We succubi usually are pretty save, you cant hold us as slaves, and you can't hold us as sex slaves, and we are pretty dangerous or able to slip through and get away pretty easily."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:11 pm

"Why is that? Like, how can you be able to get away easily? Well obviously being able to fly helps, but you said something about magic before?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:19 pm

"You know, i can actually not fly untill i am round about 25 years old. But a huge majority of my Magic only works if i am having sex. And i can go as far as killing someone...Not that i ever did it, i am not a murderer, but baisicly, if someone rapes me, i can firstly make him not stop, and than completely drain his energy till he is only an empty shell.
Because of the fact that we are no hard workers and we can basically kill you when you do anything dirty, we are not really attacked often. And if we are, we can fly, we are fast, or we can just use a tiny part of our magic and get out with that."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:31 am

<Drain someone's energy? What does she mean by energy?>

"Wow... That's pretty brutal. Yeah, humans can be pretty bad too. I know if I was trying to defend myself, it would pretty much be a swift kick down there and something heavy to the face... But, being forced to do that. To death!?..."
Chiharu slowly shakes her head with a grimace while contnuing with, "Definitely doesn't leave a very good mental image, that's for sure."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:28 am

"Arguably, they have fun. It was their fault,who rapes an Woman anyway?
Besides, it's not like we kill on command, as i said, i have re occuring partners!"
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:44 am

"I wasn't implying anything like that, i-it's just, hard to imagine..."
*sigh*
"I think that's enough for now..."
Chiharu gets up from her bed and places her assignment  on the desk and proceeds to rest her hands on the back of her head while she silently stares out the window.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:50 am

"Hmm you think so? It's not like i am mad or something. i actually quite enjoy talking about such things, you know, feels to be somewhat at ease, as in good with myself."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:00 am

"Well..."
Chiharu turns back around and sits down on to the desk chair, leaning forward on to the back of the chair.
"Alright, do other demons have the ability to come to this world like you have?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:07 am

((Sorry i got to go again :|busy weekend is busy Neutral))

"Well, yes they could, but they prefer to not. Most of them think of themselves as being something better. Which is in many cases True. "
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:17 am

"Do you ever have to go back? Like can you just decide to hang out here for the rest of your life?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:20 am

"Look,my life is kinda long, so i don't have a need to come back. But if i have like, a lover, you know,more than just a partner, i would like to take him to my world so we can enjoy a longer life together. Besides, we are still on your technological level, we just use it differently,our world is literally very much less boring than this planet here usually is.
But yea,i could spend millenia's here if i so desire."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:23 am

"Wait, Millenia's!? How long exactly do your people live?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:34 am

((Well i cant really tell you how much more response i can write before i fall asleep... >_>))

"That depends. between....Well ...uhm... I don't actually know how old the oldest succubi is. But my mother is around one thousand fife hundred years older than me.
Well, No worries, we can make human's not age anymore. Just in case we actually find someone we want to stick with forever."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:37 am

"That depends? on what?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:39 am

"That depends on  how long you want to live. Again, we don't age. In 2000 years, i look like i do now. But if i feel to stop my live,i can just do so. I mean, we kind of have an afterlife, so there is nothing to be afraid off.
I think, we even have a together afterlife with humans. And i am not saying that to make you feel comfortable. As we can somehow speak to the afterlife."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:48 am

"So... suicide is just a casual thing for you? It's ok just to decide to stop living one day?"

[Just stop when you have to. Don't feel obligated to respond right away. I'm a patient person.]
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:54 am

((Well i am an insomaniac. Ill try to get myself asleep now. No matter what! Very Happy))

"Well, it's not like we rip out our veins. We just stop collecting energy with sexual activities,which ends up in stagnation, and after around 1 months, we are starting to age really fast. like a week per minute or something. We can revert that completely by getting energy, but we would die a peaceful dead while we are asleep. And we would wake up in the afterlife. Usually, no one is forced to die like this, you can always get around, no one in our world would blame you to use seductive magic to survive because you had a bad day or month or you just felt like crap because you was sick,or you moved or anything like that.
Its a despicable act however if you do it because of your lust and not because of your bare needs. If you are lusty, you can still convince people by being around them.

I mean, we tend to look good because we have to. Its not Shape shifting, its just not possible to be born Looking bad....i am not saying there is "looking bad" anyway, but you get the idea,right?

Than we would eventually wake up in the afterlives, where we can wait time on a very fast rate,like we can decide how long we wait, we can decide to get reborn. One can say that means our population never decreases, but many many succubi are just waiting forever or live in the afterlife, very little of us actually return as we usually have very good reasons to leave everything behind once and for all. "

*She takes a huge and deep breath*
"I do hope i did not talk too much at once. Did you fetch it all?"
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next